Does funkypool and snooker allow WINDOWS X P to log in.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

fc_patrick
fc_patrick
21:34 Sat 24 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hi,has anyone got any ideas why since wednesday i can,t log into the game and play people,but i can play on all the practice tables and it even tells me my score etc.If it,s a WINDOWS X P issue this is the only site on the world web that i have encountered that don.t allow windows X P users to log in.

ps. i did have this in the java applet not found thread ,but thats not my problem.thanks.
bri1974
bri1974
21:45 Sat 24 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Same here... This is what is in the message panel:

Connecting to the funky pool game server (please wait)...
Unable to connect to server (maybe firewall is blocking) attempting backup connection...
Unable to login, either your internet connection has gone down, is too busy or a network fault has occurred.

I am not having any issues with any other sites and deffo have no connection probs. I am also running XP?

Frustrating to say the least...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:32 Sun 25 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Maybe the latest java update isn't compatible with xp. Have you tried on the java page installing a previous version?
fc_patrick
fc_patrick
12:42 Sun 25 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have asked people i know who are using windows xp to try and log in to funkypool and they all get the same as me,they can play practice all day long,but it says offline in the left hand corner.i think its something to do with the server this site is using(cloudflare).also i logged on to this site using windows 7 and asked everyone online if they were using windows xp and not a single person was.Nick the owner needs to confirm this, because millions of people are still using windows xp professional.my computer was new in 2008,it,s not that old.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:32 Sun 25 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Java 6 Version 37 works so i am back online (Windows XP)

Please go here and download the version i posted above (Does not work for Opera users)

http://www.oldapps.com/java.php?system=windows_xp

back now thanks to budweiser But an incredible thanks to Ash, Myrddin and Corsair for all your efforts
fatmikee
fatmikee
23:50 Sun 25 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Agreed James,but thanks to Corsair he saved the day.As his post did the trick for me and poor old Windows XP.

But done spent 2 days working on other PC as well all i did was add some memory and now i cant get it to boot up.What a joke.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:34 Mon 26 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
^^^Did you check to see if your motherboard can handle whatever amount of RAM you have put in ?
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Does funkypool and snooker allow WINDOWS X P to log in.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.