FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:43 Fri 30 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Probably is just FIFA servers then mate, they are truly atrocious.

Can you get like partway into a game or partly into the ultimate team section and it just kicks ya?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:44 Fri 30 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Knocking it on now il tell exactly what it says.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:48 Fri 30 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
right..im like a kid saying this

says Dripzoo is connected to the ea servers.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:53 Fri 30 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
basically im in yeah.

think me kids has some games played with squads as i see 2 squads here(confused.com)

can i start a whole new team/season etc somehow?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:54 Fri 30 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
why is stuff so complicated..fml
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:00 Fri 30 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
i swear to god i need practice lol

some footy freaks online.

as for COD my god im like a fish outta water.

My days havent started and i might quit lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:17 Fri 30 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I need to get involved with this FUT, but it always bores me. I usually end up playing career, finding the little gems. Found one awesome player, Alen Halilovic, from Barca B team.

Buy him in January in this first season, for about £10m, sometimes up to £15m, play him in CM, 1 season later when he is 18, RM and Barca want to buy him for between £50-£80m. He goes up from a 77 to 82 in a few months, keep hold of him until he is 20, he will be 87 rated, and you can ask for any amount you want or keep him and have the new iniesta!
x_connor
x_connor
21:43 Wed 4 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ronaldo and hazard in the same 7.5k pack beat that!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:16 Tue 10 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
3rd season as my Liverpool team in career.

My team stands like this:

De Gea/Ter Stegan - 83/82

De Sciglio - 79
Varane - 84
Laporte/Zouma - 80/79
Moreno/Shaw/Flanagan - 81/76/82

CDM - Pogba - 86

LM - Neymar/Markovic - 87/81
CAM - Halilovic/Ramsey - 77/84
RM - Sterling/Iturbe - 82/86

LF - Balotelli - 87
RF - Lukaku/Icardi - 83/79

Give this team another season or 2, I expect that it will full of mid-late 80's players.

Ultimate goal with this, is to be able to sim all matches and win 90%+ of them.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:58 Tue 10 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ronaldo and hazard in the same 7.5k pack beat that!

Picture or it didnt happen
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:26 Wed 11 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Agreed, I'll believe that when I see it

Did you try that site out Sam? It's less than £7 now for a million lol, can't believe how cheap they are going!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:13 Thu 12 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Did you try that site out Sam? It's less than £7 now for a million lol, can't believe how cheap they are going!!

Someone explain this FUT to me please.

Do you have spend a load of money of on coins? How do the people who are selling them get them? I DONT UNDERSTAND!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:58 Thu 12 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Do you have spend a load of money of on coins? How do the people who are selling them get them? I DONT UNDERSTAND!

You don't have to spend any money on it you get coins after every game whether you win or lose, but you start off with like a terrible 1 star bronze team, then you need to buy contract cards for every player and cards if your players get injured so It's hard to get going if you don't. It's online auctions where you buy the players etc or you can buy packs

No idea where they get the coins from, It always seems to be Chinese people selling them, you could buy as many million as you wanted before the game even come out so they are definitely doing something dodgy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:21 Thu 12 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

You don't have to spend any money on it you get coins after every game whether you win or lose, but you start off with like a terrible 1 star bronze team, then you need to buy contract cards for every player and cards if your players get injured so It's hard to get going if you don't. It's online auctions where you buy the players etc or you can buy packs

No idea where they get the coins from, It always seems to be Chinese people selling them, you could buy as many million as you wanted before the game even come out so they are definitely doing something dodgy

botting thousands of accounts buying up every gold non rare for 300 and every gold rare for 600 and then quickselling them for the small profit, done all day every day over all those accounts creates a lot of profit
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:24 Thu 12 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh, it seems too complicated for my simple little brain. I'll it to the pros.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:28 Thu 12 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

If you know football, the basics are that you want fast wingers/full backs, a strong and fast CF (Lukaku, Dos Santos etc) and high dribbling on all players. That being said, using coin boosts from EAS FC you could have a decent Premier League team for about 8k coins. Thatll be about 15 games in seasons!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:29 Thu 12 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

If you know football, the basics are that you want fast wingers/full backs, a strong and fast CF (Lukaku, Dos Santos etc) and high dribbling on all players. That being said, using coin boosts from EAS FC you could have a decent Premier League team for about 8k coins. Thatll be about 15 games in seasons!

What the eff is that! :O

FIFA glitvh, pace beats everything
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:31 Thu 12 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lmao exactly, dribbling is important in this one IMO as well, you can get from kick off straight through your oppos midfield and defence and onto goal if your striker is quick and agile enough!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:41 Thu 12 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lmao exactly, dribbling is important in this one IMO as well, you can get from kick off straight through your oppos midfield and defence and onto goal if your striker is quick and agile enough!

Yeah, that is one thing I have noticed playing career mode a lot, on both Pro and WC, any player with a bit of pace, skill and agility, it's just then down to well you are able to finish
Balo finished with Golden Boot last season, with 50+ goals in the league
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:50 Thu 12 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
It is a bit complicated at first but it doesn't take much getting used to, you need get into it m8 It's the best thing about fifa imo. I'm not to keen on career mode It's boring as hell playing against the computer
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.