Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19495
ummagumma
ummagumma
10:47 Mon 15 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol

People need to remember it's only a game, too much drama!!!

Says the man that had half his team banned due to not realizing it's 'just a game'.....

When you can stop your own team 'playing up' come back and try again with your words of wisdom!
_huts24_
_huts24_
10:58 Mon 15 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol

People need to remember it's only a game, too much drama!!!

Says the man that had half his team banned due to not realizing it's 'just a game'.....

When you can stop your own team 'playing up' come back and try again with your words of wisdom!

He thinks cheating is acceptable , well he will find out its not sooner Or later.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:01 Mon 15 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Awwww it's my fan club!!!

Hey you guys
ummagumma
ummagumma
11:08 Mon 15 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Hey you guys

Hardly.

Just pointing out how ironic your post was in light of your team being kicked from the clan scene due to disgracing themselves.

Wink wink, banter banter.........ZZZ zzz ZZZ........ZZZ zzz ZZZ......

EDIT: Sorry, fell asleep there.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:11 Mon 15 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Hey you guys

Hardly.

Just pointing out how ironic your post was in light of your team being kicked from the clan scene due to disgracing themselves.

Stop hiding your true feelings we all know your going continue follow me around, you and your friend!!!! Are great for my ego

Lmao at the fell asleep part, even using my material awwww cheers duck!!!
ummagumma
ummagumma
11:23 Mon 15 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Hey you guys

Hardly.

Stop hiding your true feelings. We all know you're going to continue following me around, you and your friend!!!! You are great for my ego

Lmao at the fell asleep part, even using my material. Awwww cheers duck!!!

If i was going to spend my time following a daft case around there are certainly more suitable candidates than yourself, although the list has been drastically shortened since your team literally fell from the map!

That's all from me. You'll have to find somebody else to prop up your failing ego.

Sorry.

PS - I made your post readable.
hahahaha
hahahaha
11:32 Mon 15 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol just shows you don't have much going for you when you sit on here everyday reading every single clan thread when your not even in a clan and correcting peoples grammar to get you through the days, but whatever it takes to get you through the day eh pal.

It's good to see you are starting to be yourself again now anyway, rather than trying to pretend to be someone your not.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:08 Mon 15 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Cheers for the grammar lessons.

You say that's all from you but I am sure we shall see you again soon!!
hahahaha
hahahaha
12:24 Mon 15 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I think he meant that's it from him till he comes back, try and make as many grammar mistakes as you can then it gives him plenty do when he comes back online.
thegame26
thegame26
16:08 Mon 15 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Retraced released - sub needed
lethal_lures 15 days - sub requested
turtle1560 no laptop - sub needed

Heads up on tension 6 days offline will wait on him since deadline is long

Cheers
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:19 Mon 15 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Same:

We require subs for turtle1560 and lethal_lures asap please, our players are ready and willing to play.

Thanks.

* all well and good waiting for two quality players but one's offline 15 days and other has no laptop and posted he's unavailable.
hahahaha
hahahaha
16:56 Mon 15 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Same:

We require subs for turtle1560 and lethal_lures asap please, our players are ready and willing to play.

Thanks.

*all well and good waiting for two quality players but one's offline 15 days and other has no laptop and posted he's unavailable.

Is this your default info or are you just brain dead?

turtle1560
poolbiird
mrmagic
fran_
tip_doctor
horse10000
andyw1
tension
lethal_lures
crazzymadman

That's unbeatables team with 4 of them unavailable, have a bit of common sense....
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:04 Mon 15 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Not my problem, my problem is our team and our players being able to play and not be screwed around come Deadline day.

What about all the newbies keep crowing about??? Sure you'll allow yourself permission to play them straight away lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:19 Mon 15 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Post some more crap it's good for the teams views.

Sub for legend who is not available at any of my times, a few hours next weekend is as good as having lethal_lures in your team
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:22 Mon 15 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Not really, at least he's available, plus you were fine with it as you made the initial swap knowing full well what was happening. Now you want a sub, nahhh he'll be online this weekend as you've known in advance.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:24 Mon 15 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
The wheels on the bus go round and round round and round round and round the wheels on the bus go round and round All Day Long!

Happy Monday it's the 1st day of a new week but the same old bull from the same people. I'm off to the park for some playground activities, enjoy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:30 Mon 15 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Fran no talking to some people, they get ideas in there head and are always right!!

Oh wait they aren't just wait for them to realise matey
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:52 Mon 15 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
What about all the newbies keep crowing about??? Sure you'll allow yourself permission to play them straight away lol.

We can only play if Keith allows but he is being fair and for now anyway disallowing us to play as were not eligible yet.

I'm not a newbie but as fuunky said UB are low on numbers, thats why some guys from CnG was signed so please have some compassion mate

Not sure what you mean by screwed though.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:11 Mon 15 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I have no problem with players being signed from the other team, I even posted on FCL discussion thread no issues with you guys playing straight away. So there's my compassion.

Screwing us around were with reference to last evening, our player online all evening, logs out then we get demanded to jump just because your player eventually remembered how to log on. (11pm). Luckily for us Alex got out of bed and logged back on otherwise we would have been screwed over on default as it were against this team.

There's your explanation James.

* we are struggling a little if the truth be known but we'll manage, last thing I want to do is cry to the League Runner for special permissions. It's only an online game remember lol.
_payback_
_payback_
21:40 Mon 15 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL

_payabck_ 8 v 7 retraced
Pages: 19495
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Unbeatables. If Only Carlsberg Made Threads

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.