~The Almighty Legend Killers- We will give you something to T.A.L.K. about!~

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 15657
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:14 Tue 12 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Todd2000 can I request a sub for him seevuplay? I'll be complete honest I have no clue when the deadline is but Its probably soon. Maybe?
punkpoet
punkpoet
16:09 Tue 12 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Ld1987 offline 7 days, any word on her?
Also hoping bob replies to my message, if he comes on and doesnt reply, i will want a sub, as ive been waiting 2 weeks tbf guys, but happy to wait to see if he replies to me next time he logs in.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
16:32 Tue 12 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
bob99 v ritcho
todd2000 v sharky89

is now

bob99 v dv8
todd2000 v clifton188
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
20:27 Tue 12 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Just so you guys know it was 12-0 me vs jig_saw in players championship, I just noticed he didn't post.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:21 Tue 12 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Just so you guys know it was 12-0 me vs jig_saw in players championship, I just noticed he didn't post.

Right on m8 ggs
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
22:45 Tue 12 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Right on m8 ggs

Ty lol
horse10000
horse10000
01:00 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Can you send me any default information for the super league games from set 1 that weren't completed.

Thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:42 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Lads what's the crack with your inactive players? Subs inbound?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:02 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Here's the deal. I'm folding Talk. Iv'e done everything i can do since Jesus went M.I.A. and other VC and CO-Captains have left or been inactive to try to save TALK... We do have some players that are active and very reliable and more that are not. And i've had 3 players leave in the last week. Not including the ones that left before that. Running a clan alone is a task i thought i could handle, I can not... A captain needs a team that is reliable. I want to enjoy funkypool again I hope the ones that are finds a good team and sorry for doing so in the middle of the season ... Mod please cap the this thread
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:10 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Here's the deal. I'm folding Talk. Iv'e done everything i can do since Jesus went M.I.A. and other VC and CO-Captains have left or been inactive to try to save TALK... We do have some players that are active and very reliable and more that are not. And i've had 3 players leave in the last week. Not including the ones that left before that. Running a clan alone is a task i thought i could handle, I can not... A captain needs a team that is reliable. I want to enjoy funkypool again I hope the ones that are finds a good team and sorry for doing so in the middle of the season ... Mod please cap the this thread

U did do ur best mate pat on the back i could see this happening if only the captains from the start kept it goin in the first place i couldnt of been vice captain becos i didnt have a clue wat to do so i wasent really any great ise was my first clan anyways just its ruined my opinion to clans an the FUN its meant to be thats how i left wasent enjoying it nomore but u did great good captain just wish we had some else with ur relibleness an enthusiasm to clans to be a captain to of kept it goin
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
18:14 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Capped as requested!
Pages: 15657
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

~The Almighty Legend Killers- We will give you something to T.A.L.K. about!~

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.