Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19596
kris
kris
03:01 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Online about 5 hours ago
klien said:
I've said I can make 10:30am tomorrow morning if required. I can be online at around 11pm tonight if required and will be online all tomorrow.

No need to sub me out.
kris
kris
Online about 5 hours ago
klien said:
I've said I can make 10:30am tomorrow morning if required. I can be online at around 11pm tonight if required and will be online all tomorrow.

No need to sub me out.

clearly, 10.30 was required and u had no probs with it
_huts24_
_huts24_
I'll play?

im happy if you could play klien now as both are online . is kris ok with that?
klien
klien
03:02 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Online about 5 hours ago
klien said:

No need to sub me out.

If required. He never replied to me.. so I guess its not really required.

Besides, Chezz is here now, sub him in.. Game done and you're still in the other game ready to play tomorrow.

Everyone is happy, 0 defaults.
chezz
chezz
03:02 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
even better, tag YOUR players, might wake em up!

Im awake.. Im waiting.. You going to refuse still?

any of the 3 that are ment to play me. u have ur game arranged, whats the problem?

My game is not arranged!!! Are you a moron? I've stated this 3 times!

Mate, i know its stressful, but dont be calling anyone a . Doesnt make yourself look good or anyone else, I'll play you now, then we can scratch this whole thing out

I didn't call him it.. I quite clearly asked if he was one... I was curious.

Well, curiosity killed the cat, or in this case, curiosity muted/banned the player, be careful what you say mate, nobody wants to be banned. I'll play you as soon as it's conformed, then we can forget this whole ordeal
_huts24_
_huts24_
03:03 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Online about 5 hours ago
klien said:

No need to sub me out.

Besides, Chezz is here now, sub him in.. Game done and you're still in the other game ready to play tomorrow.

Agree !
kris
kris
03:03 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Online about 5 hours ago
klien said:

No need to sub me out.

he said tht he will be on. u said u have no probs with it. What else do u need?
klien
klien
03:04 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Online about 5 hours ago
klien said:

No need to sub me out.

he said tht he will be on. u said u have no probs with it. What else do u need?

No.. I never said i don't have problems.. I'd rather not be here at 10:30am on a sunday morning to play a game that could be played right now if you subbed yourself or chezz in..

And there is no guarantee he will show up, he didnt reply and he also stated he would be online tonight.. he hasn't been online tonight at all since he posted that.. So he isn't very reliable. Not turning up at 10:30 without a promise from him he will turn up.

So whats the problem?
kris
kris
03:05 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
i dont belive chezz is eligable for that game
_huts24_
_huts24_
03:06 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
i dont belive chezz is eligable for that game

you dont know if your own player is eligable ? joke !
_huts24_
_huts24_
03:08 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
you havent posted that you have reversed my swap , are you going to ?

AS my player klien is online now and ready to play !
klien
klien
03:09 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm going to put it simple for you Kris:

Drew said he would be online tonight, I came on to play him like i said at 11pm and he is a no show.
I'm not coming on at 10:30am on a sunday morning when he is not guaranteed to show up at all, considering he has proved himself unreliable tonight.
I will be available to play the game all afternoon and evening tomorrow.. I will check the forums and messages all tomorrow evening to see if Drew is online after midday. If he isn't I expect a sub.

Thank you.
kris
kris
03:09 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
you havent posted that you have reversed my swap , are you going to ?

watch ur attitude. i said i dont believe he is. he isnt. that clear enough?
klien
klien
03:12 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh.. you said you would play me after your 8uk marathon tournament too.. Made me wait 40 minutes just to refuse to play me... That is also messing me around.

I have no game arranged with Drew for tommorow. So hopefully, He is online tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Thanks
kris
kris
03:13 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Drew said he would be online tonight, I came on to play him like i said at 11pm and he is a no show.
I'm not coming on at 10:30am on a sunday morning when he is not guaranteed to show up at all, considering he has proved himself unreliable tonight.
I will be available to play the game all afternoon and evening tomorrow.. I will check the forums and messages all tomorrow evening to see if Drew is online after midday. If he isn't I expect a sub.

Thank you.

if u refuse thn thts ok
_huts24_
_huts24_
whats Clear is you havent posted that you are reversing the swap , need confirmation on that please !
kris
kris
Oh.. you said you would play me after your 8uk marathon tournament too.. Made me wait 40 minutes just to refuse to play me... That is also messing me around.

I have no game arranged with Drew for tommorow. So hopefully, He is online tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Thanks

lol, i NEVER said tht i would play u. ask huts pls
klien
klien

Thank you.

if u refuse thn thts ok

Im not refusing.

I have no arranged game with Drew for tomorrow.
You said you would play me then you refused to. You massive hypocrite.

You said "Im just playing the 8uk marathon tournament" then after the tournament refused all invites and messaged from me.

THAT is refusing.

Go sort yourself out.
kris
kris
03:15 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
SL swap

Klien vs drewdt3
migzzz/ bulletzzzz/walktall vs kris

is now :

klien vs kris (both online now )
migzzz/bulletzzzz, walktall vs drewdt3

reversed