Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao IS OFFICIALLY ON!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
20:09 Sat 2 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I think the start will be competitive, Pac has tricky footwork and he matches Mayweather's speed so there's a chance Mayweather will start slow. I think depending on how Mayweather comes out (weather he's in his shell or weather he opens up) there's a chance we could see a Mosley moment for Pac, using his quick footwork to get inside Mayweather's defense and crack him with a left, but Mayweather is tough and resilient and if that happens I think Mayweather will get through ok.

I think Floyd will open up from round one, measure Pac up and immediately attack Pac's body (Pac has been hurt by body shots before) followed by clinches, I think Mid way through the body shots will start taking Pac's legs away and he'll be a lot more stationary, then Floyd will start mixing it up, going from head to body, body to head, fainting to the body then coming upstairs, it's gonna start breaking Pac down.

By round 9-10 Mayweather will be landing those right hands at will, which Manny has no defense for, I think Pac will end up KO'd or the fight will get stopped by Pac's corner.

Manny will always come with that fire coz that's how he is but by the end of the night it will be like a candle in a room with no oxygen, Mayweather will take the fire away from him, just like he does to all his other opponents, it's gonna be beautiful!

Whatever the outcome it's very unlikely we will ever see another one as big as this in our lifetimes so make an event of it and enjoy everyone!
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
20:40 Sat 2 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
If it's a draw, the rematch will be bigger
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
20:42 Sat 2 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
If it's a draw, the rematch will be bigger

Very true lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:20 Sat 2 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
All this talk about the Big Fight!!!

We all will fall asleep before it happens
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
22:21 Sat 2 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll be waking up then anyway
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:23 Sat 2 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I'l be lucky to be awake im already drowning me sorrows over the horse racing bets i lost today lol
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
23:21 Sat 2 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
All this talk about the Big Fight!!!

We all will fall asleep before it happens

Lmao doze off just before the fight and wake up to some random program
hustler_1987
hustler_1987
23:29 Sat 2 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
not sure if this is allowed but thought i'd share

to watch the fight live for free

visit cricfree.tv

also i'd suggest getting https://adblockplus.org/ this ad blocker, then you don't have to worry about annoying ads popping up..
the ad bloker also stops adverts on ALL youtube videos :)

enjoy!!!

ps. i got a ten pound bet on the fight if manny wins i owe him a tenner if mayweather wins i'm a tenner up, i'm not feeling very confident after seeing them train
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
23:30 Sat 2 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
not sure if this is allowed but thought i'd share

to watch the fight live for free

visit cricfree.tv

also i'd suggest getting https://adblockplus.org/ this ad blocker, then you don't have to worry about annoying ads popping up..
the ad bloker also stops adverts on ALL youtube videos :)

enjoy!!!

ps. i got a ten pound bet on the fight if manny wins i owe him a tenner if mayweather wins i'm a tenner up, i'm not feeling very confident after seeing them train

Nice one!
hustler_1987
hustler_1987
23:31 Sat 2 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
no prob mate.. you can watch all sky sports channels as well as most american channels, it's my tv lol

bbc1 and bbc2 too :D
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
23:43 Sat 2 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
no prob mate.. you can watch all sky sports channels as well as most american channels, it's my tv lol

bbc1 and bbc2 too :D

Decent stream then? Every time I've tried to stream boxing the stream has been crap and all I get is buffering lol.

Would be nice if I could watch it as I don't even own a working tv atm haha
hustler_1987
hustler_1987
23:55 Sat 2 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
ha , it will be busy so prob lag abit depends on how good your internet speed is
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
23:57 Sat 2 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
ha , it will be busy so prob lag abit depends on how good your internet speed is

Not too bad tbh but like you said it will probs be busy, I'll watch it online next morning I think haha cba staying up till 4 tbh
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:03 Sun 3 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
if streaming..

try not use wireless ....add in the wire for extra boost, it does increase your speed and usually get a good stream,

iv 126 max speed at night with the modem wire, wireless im usually in the 30s..

wire is advised.
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
00:05 Sun 3 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
if streaming..

try not use wireless ....add in the wire for extra boost, it does increase your speed and usually get a good stream,

iv 126 max speed at night with the modem wire, wireless im usually in the 30s..

wire is advised.

Cheers!
_niall_
_niall_
08:41 Sun 3 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
THE Greatest
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
08:52 Sun 3 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
No Chance - 118-110 LOL - What a FARCE!!!

Pacquiao won that IMO!!

Edited at 05:59 Sun 03/05/15 (BST)
the__priest
the__priest
09:05 Sun 3 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
what a predictable fight

pac says he won
laugh attack

khan needs to fight either of these jokers
what a waste of money

Ash pac won ??????
for aggression yes, for points won
no chance

fight was a joke
_niall_
_niall_
10:07 Sun 3 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Pacquiao won that IMO!!

You've said some seriously daft things in your time on here but this takes the biscuit! Mayweather is a genius, and is untouchable. NO ONE can beat him. As for Amir Khan...that is the ultimate insult, Mayweather would end him lol
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
12:48 Sun 3 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Pacquiao won that IMO!!

You've said some seriously daft things in your time on here but this takes the biscuit! Mayweather is a genius, and is untouchable. NO ONE can beat him. As for Amir Khan...that is the ultimate insult, Mayweather would end him lol

With niall on this one Pac had a few decent rounds but Mayweather landed twice as many punches per round as Pac. Some close rounds in the middle but Mayweather easily won this, towards the end he was landing at will like I said he would. He was even toying with Pac. 148 punches to 81, numbers don't lie bro.

Enjoyed the fight though, Pac did pretty well at times

Edited at 09:51 Sun 03/05/15 (BST)
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao IS OFFICIALLY ON!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.