Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao IS OFFICIALLY ON!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:12 Sun 3 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
It was a very one sided fight in mayweathers favour I'm astonished that pacman or anyone else think he should of won it

Mayweather dominated from start to finish and the stats prove that the odd round pacman won
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
13:19 Sun 3 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
It was a very one sided fight in mayweathers favour I'm astonished that pacman or anyone else think he should of won it

Mayweather dominated from start to finish and the stats prove that the odd round pacman won

These Pacquiao fans are something else!

Edited by forum moderator horse10000, at 10:57 Sun 03/05/15 (BST)
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
14:49 Sun 3 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Only saw the first 8 rounds but had it 6-2/5-3 to Mayweather. Predictable outcome, surprised that Mayweather started the quicker. Mayweather out boxed him whereas Pacquaio wanted to knockout Floyd. Only got really interesting when Manny put Mayweather on the ropes but no big shots were landed. Anytime Manny got a sniff, Mayweather was holding and it just ruined the fight for Pacquaio. A stricter ref and he might've had a chance, but Floyd was just too good.
the__priest
the__priest
14:56 Sun 3 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
only fight ive seen, that neither boxer had any bruises
I wont shell out money again to watch a crap rematch

pac did nothing should be ashamed of himself
once in a lifetime fight

did he give it everything
like hell did he
for holding him, didn't see enough of that to warrant that comment
manny did hit him, just no where near enough

big payday, fans ripped off in my opinion
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
15:34 Sun 3 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
only fight ive seen, that neither boxer had any bruises
I wont shell out money again to watch a crap rematch

pac did nothing should be ashamed of himself
once in a lifetime fight

did he give it everything
like hell did he
for holding him, didn't see enough of that to warrant that comment
manny did hit him, just no where near enough

big payday, fans ripped off in my opinion

Lol with the amount of Hype it was always gonna be disappointing tbh, especially if Mayweather won, fans like to see heads falling off, Mayweather just made it look easy. Pac did all he could imo, Mayweather just controlled the distance very well with his jab and was using his footwork brilliantly, Pac couldn't get close enough to land. Pac did become reluctant to open up in the later rounds though, which doesn't surprise me as he was getting countered a lot, and he didn't wanna get KO'd. He's more of a winner than Floyd tbf coz all he had to do is say he won and everyone believes he won lmao.

Khan vs Pacquiao next? Would love to see that.
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
15:36 Sun 3 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Only saw the first 8 rounds but had it 6-2/5-3 to Mayweather. Predictable outcome, surprised that Mayweather started the quicker. Mayweather out boxed him whereas Pacquaio wanted to knockout Floyd. Only got really interesting when Manny put Mayweather on the ropes but no big shots were landed. Anytime Manny got a sniff, Mayweather was holding and it just ruined the fight for Pacquaio. A stricter ref and he might've had a chance, but Floyd was just too good.

As the rounds went on Mayweather just dominated more. I said it would be a quick start for Mayweather too haha
the__priest
the__priest
16:00 Sun 3 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
pac now says he had a shoulder injury
really

probs watched it back, has to say something
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:21 Sun 3 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Pacquiao IMO were the only boxer actually trying, he caught Mayweather a fair few times then opened up a few flurries, okay didn't really land much that significant but through the art and application of trying then 118-110 is just making a mockery out of Pacquiao.

Mayweather did keep him at distance and caught him a lot too but nothing from either boxer caused them to stumble or ready be seen as 'hurt'.

On physical presence and keeping Pacquiao at distance then Mayweather did a good job, if he were so brilliant then why was his coach and father so annoyed and disgruntled with his son. Father said at one point, 'i don't know what's wrong with you!'

Pacquiao tried the whole match, kept coming forward and IMO were the only one who tried to win. So the judges scorecards are a joke. Did he have an injury, doesn't really matter, when that first bell rings you know what you signed up for. Would I like to see a rematch, only if all three judges aren't American lol. Sorry but I thought the fight were a lot closer and think Pacquiaos effort and application has not been correctly judged.

Pacquiao vs Khan: would be good, would like to see Khan vs Broner first.

Fight was disappointing though, do agree with Craig. Lomachenko looks a top boxer in the making
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
16:27 Sun 3 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
pac now says he had a shoulder injury
really

probs watched it back, has to say something

Haha I still can't believe he stood there and said "I thought I won fight" Whatever good shiiiiz that guy is smoking, I want some!

He knew the fan boys would get behind him on anything he said, shame he's had to resort to excuses, especially with there been no visible effect of this "shoulder injury" in the fight.

I think the true colours are starting to come out now, Mayweather was humble in victory, and even gave Pac credit saying he wasn't an easy opponent, when in fact it looked clear he was, all Pac did was make excuses and say he won, people's champ? Haha
the__priest
the__priest
16:34 Sun 3 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
totally agree

everyone wants to see Mayweather get beat
he needs Khan I believe

Khan will be all over Mayweather, in and out
just if Mayweather tags him it could be the end

Khan will offer a better fight than pac

Khan should bypass pac, don't give him another free bus pass
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
16:39 Sun 3 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
It's cool Ash everyone see's things different, I score fights based on clean effective aggression, and based on that Mayweather dominated. Pac was the aggressor but when you got 2 guys in there and one is coming forward but not landing much and the other is on the back foot but landing more clean effective punches, you can only give the rounds to one guy, that's how professional boxing is scored. There was a lot of moment where Pac was throwing flurries in the corner at Mayweather but they weren't landing.

Either way, it's done now, we crack on, we move on, there might be a rematch, who knows, least all the drama is out the way, and we can start looking forward to other fights now.

Yeah Loma is very talented been saying for a long time he's gonna be one of the biggest names in boxing soon, didn't even know he was on the under card till yesterday haha, hopefully the good fights will keep coming!
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
16:42 Sun 3 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
totally agree

he needs Khan I believe

It will be a good fight, especially if Khan can get Mayweather against the ropes. But I think Mayweather would control the distance and make Khan hit thin air a lot, not sure how he would deal with Floyd's accuracy either, if he gets caught by a punch he don't see (which is very likely) it could be over lol.

Either way I don't think it will happen.

Pacquiao vs Khan
Mayweather vs Thurman

This is what we have next I think
the__priest
the__priest
16:53 Sun 3 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
totally agree

he needs Khan I believe

It will be a good fight, especially if Khan can get Mayweather against the ropes. But I think Mayweather would control the distance and make Khan hit thin air a lot, not sure how he would deal with Floyd's accuracy either, if he gets caught by a punch he don't see (which is very likely) it could be over lol.

Pacquiao vs Khan
Mayweather vs Thurman

chuck in Kel Brooke
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
17:40 Sun 3 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
totally agree

he needs Khan I believe

Pacquiao vs Khan
Mayweather vs Thurman

Be nice I think he's in the mix but I'd say he's bottom of the pile right now unfortunately

chuck in Kel Brooke
_niall_
_niall_
19:13 Sun 3 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
totally agree

he needs Khan I believe

Not everyone wants to see him get beat lol. I'm not his biggest fan by any means but boxing is all about beating your opponent by whatever means, and Mayweather is unquestionably the greatest there is at that right now. The man is a machine.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:15 Sun 3 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
erigert
erigert
01:48 Mon 4 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Pacquiao Looks the same as Nagatomo, the Inter Milan left back lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:47 Mon 4 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Manny lost fair and square..

Floyd is just that good...its plain and simple..Khan has no hope..he just trying to hype it to get paid!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
05:49 Mon 4 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Let Brook fight Mayweather next at the same time Khan vs Broner - I heard the name Golovkin vs Mayweather LOL - that would be awesome, GGG would beat him.

zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
11:55 Mon 4 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Klitchko vs Mayweather, just to see him beat
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao IS OFFICIALLY ON!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.