Fearless Knights - Fate Loves the Fearless.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19697
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:35 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Night Team: Got hospital appointment early in morning so take it easy.

Unfortunately legend_pot couldn't play cgibson92 this evening but I'm sure will over the weekend. (Good Luck my friend)

Night.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:36 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
http://funkyfearlessknights.weebly.com/clan-league.html
(Updated)

Some great results flying in, qualityyyyy!!!
fatmikee
fatmikee
03:35 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
WOW - I'm being accused of being on another team - REALLY? Don't be so daft, love this TEAM I've built here, why would I jeopardise that???

Sorry but wrong person.

Even compare my IP Address from this site to the External Forum if need proof.

That does not prove a thing,you could play on other Team from a different ISP Address,less see that would be atleast 4 different player names in just a short period of time.But last one should be NIGTHMARE .Not kinghtmare
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:46 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
When you get a sec mate, could do with a sub in the legend killers game

Lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:23 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Night Team: Got hospital appointment early in morning so take it easy.

Unfortunately legend_pot couldn't play cgibson92 this evening but I'm sure will over the weekend. (Good Luck my friend)

Night.

Good luck with the appt m8
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
10:46 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
WOW - I'm being accused of being on another team - REALLY? Don't be so daft, love this TEAM I've built here, why would I jeopardise that???

Sorry but wrong person.

Even compare my IP Address from this site to the External Forum if need proof.

That does not prove a thing,you could play on other Team from a different ISP Address,less see that would be atleast 4 different player names in just a short period of time.But last one should be NIGTHMARE .Not kinghtmare

Nightmare, Not _knightmare_.

Yes you can, anyone can but it is the best indicator, until you have proof theres no reason to post here to 'stir' the pot. Take your concerns to Admin if your that bothered
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
11:01 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Exactly James, if admin feel it's necessary to contact me over such pathetic false accusations and not only waste their time and mine then it's fine. I'll fully cooperate with them.

The IP Address is the same as on the External website, would I really be that dumb enough to not change it if I were a multiple account holder? Also the use of language on the other accounts profile, I would NEVER use such terms as 'punch my ticket' etc.

I think some people have really shown their true colours and along with the ultimate shock, I'm totally disappointed in such allegations from players who I deemed as mates.

This is the FINAL time I will be addressing such a topic on ANY Thread unless Admin would like to speak with myself then it's the last time I'll even mention it at all.

"Dumbfounded!!!"

So moving on... Good Morning Team...just getting ready go hospital, just a minor appointment but I'm not a morning person and definitely wouldn't like to categorise myself as 'patient' lol.

Let's continue getting some matches played and keep focused on what really matters and that's enjoying what we do. Other things are simply 'distractions we don't need nor ask for'.

Have fun and Good Luck.
_huts24_
_huts24_
11:48 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
This is what hes like guys, Not suprised one bit, seems u got caught out this time

People don't like cheats!
the__priest
the__priest
12:11 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I guess this is still our thread RIGHT ?

if anyone would like to contact admin please feel free to do so, use contact us
with all your evidence

if the accusations are true or not, their are some of us that use this thread
for its intended use, please respect that, or set up your own thread
I'm sure it will last a long time before being capped
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:12 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:47 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Subs will be made tomorrow for _payback_'s fixtures, should he not return by the 7th day.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:04 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
This is what hes like guys, Not suprised one bit, seems u got caught out this time

People don't like cheats!

Crawl back under your rock, scorpion, before you get squished.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:32 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Subs will be made tomorrow for _payback_'s fixtures, should he not return by the 7th day.

Scrap this he is away with the family till Sunday Evening - so will remain in his fixtures. Just received an offline message, thanks mate - have a great time away.
friendyboy
friendyboy
20:09 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Scrap this he is away with the family till Sunday Evening - so will remain in his fixtures. Just received an offline message, thanks mate - have a great time away.

Have a good time payback, I'm away this weekend too sisi, gone to Norfolk to sprout another finger and webbed feet :) lol

Contactable still by all, so knock yourselves out ;) lol

Keep the stellar results coming in fks!!!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:16 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
No worries sisi, I'll message you on FB should your expertise be required Happy with the FBL Team lists i sent over mate?

IF not, feel free to make some changes, all good. (joeyy's helped me with them so far)

Will submit them later tonight or first thing tomorrow.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:22 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
If Joey has helped, we're all doomed
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:32 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:36 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
just had to scroll 7 pages to find the link to our website,,,not good enough admins

Edited at 19:39 Fri 10/04/15 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:26 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
just had to scroll 7 pages to find the link to our website,,,not good enough admins

Ctrl + D always works, learn to use it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:28 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Ctrl + D always works, learn to use it

if i was a whizz on comps i would of thought of that myself but obv i aint thats why i had to scroll so
Pages: 19697
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Fearless Knights - Fate Loves the Fearless.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.