Netflix Account , Unlimited Usage

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:57 Sun 1 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
NETFLIX ACCOUNT - UNLIMITED USAGE - UNLIMITED ACCESS - CHEAP AND FRIENDLY

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221699739074?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If your after an account , these are useful to have. Saves you paying for a subscription and there reliable if the account they give you stops working they give you other details for a new one
silenthill
silenthill
17:49 Sun 1 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cheers John.

I just bought one
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:11 Sun 1 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
No worries mate , there handy to have!

They respond to you well quick aswell, as soon as you pay they generate details and get email off them within 20 mins ....i had mine in 10 mins the first time , and straight away the second time
silenthill
silenthill
18:14 Sun 1 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Erm... I received my email pretty quickly.. But im unable to get onto the account

Messaged them straight away as ya do, an they said it was an old generated account.. They apologised for it very quickly.. But im not impressed

Edited at 16:19 Sun 01/03/15 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:24 Sun 1 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah they dont send the emails i dont think , i think its generated and sent automatically ....im not sure

they will sort it mate , they are awesome. I used to buy LoveFilm accounts off them about a year ago and they stopped doing that and started netflix accounts haha

Youll get it sorted straight away
silenthill
silenthill
18:26 Sun 1 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah they gave me new details and im in now. However everything on the page is in a different bloody language.. dont know how to change it!

Again sorted it now But now i can't watch a film! lol it says theres to many people on my account..

And how do i know once i leave feedback on ebay, they wont close the account?

Edited at 16:33 Sun 01/03/15 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:34 Sun 1 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah they gave me new details and im in now. However everything on the page is in a different bloody language.. dont know how to change it!

Again sorted it now

Edited at 16:30 Sun 01/03/15 (GMT)

Ive sent them a message , My first one was dutch haha

The actually films and programmes are in english though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:35 Sun 1 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
They have no control on the accounts , they are just generated but if ever you cant log in , just message them and they will check the account and then give you new details.

Just dont change password on the account or add a profile because the account gets closed down straight away without doing anything and then they wont give new details out
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:02 Sun 1 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Order one
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:27 Mon 2 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
He messaged me earlier, because of the high demand hes only giving out one account now....and says he will be starting a few other things soon (Spotify being one of them)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Netflix Account , Unlimited Usage

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.