Premium Membership

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:19 Sat 28 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
How about prize money for the big monthly tourneys? Only has to be little, could even offer premium membership (or a golden cue). That would keep members here and would give good numbers for those tourneys, who knows.

I'm sure with the amount of premium members there's enough for a fiver or tenner a month or even 12 months premium would do. Heck, give the winner a pot of extra ranking points based on what they've won already (e.g. The average of points won from frames in the tourny X the number of rounds). If the big tourneys get big numbers and big rewards, people might just stick around and practice more throughout the month.

Though I've gone off topic here... Apologies!
Pfft !! how dare you go off topic !! i think it went off a while ago
i only asked if those who pay premium could have premium for both sites, as they are both funky and may encourage players to both sites .
Many choose not to pay ,i don't think anyone has probs with that,and that is their choice., and im definitely not saying that people should have to pay to play on here.
Zante,i think you're idea is good , more people will join the 'biggy' tourney if they win something, maybe if nick did quarterly membership as a win prize somethings better than nothing

Edited at 22:58 Fri 27/03/15 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:12 Thu 16 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
sorry for bringing this back up but after finding this out yesterday i felt i had to post.

On Angels the top guy in our server called Ace82 spends $200 a month i think recharging, the 2nd guy called Teopus recharges over double, for arguments sake $500.

On a Cross-Server event a guy called Harveen recharged 5 or 6 times more than Teopus.

Crazy the lengths some guys go to, to be Number One and were moaning at £10 or $20 w/e but the game does give out free diamonds to spend on stuff so i don't need to pay but i haven't recharged a penny.
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Premium Membership

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.