Speed Tornaments

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:53 Sat 28 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Why have speed tornaments, when one player can take 30 seconds a shot ,was continuesly moving the ball in that 30 seconds before finally taking a shot ?

Will not be entering another tornament again
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:42 Sat 28 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Get used to it,there is always someone taking rules/game ethics to the extreme. Nothing is done.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:36 Sat 28 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
My opponents shot timer has run out, but nothing is happening?

The shot timer is independent on each persons computer. It is only a guide on the opponents shot. If the opponent is lagging or disconnected, then it allows the opponent to reconnect and take the shot. An automatic random shot is taken when the time runs out on their machine.

^ is this the case wendy? except for intentional reboots/disconnections not much can be done, all about connection
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:14 Sun 29 Mar 15 (BST)  [Link]  
It's their connection, they're only getting 10 seconds at their end
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:10 Sun 29 Mar 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Hiya

As i pointed out, 10 seconds a shot, but the opponent was continuosly moving white ball for 30 seconds , at the break off before even placing the ball, never seen before

Connection problem i do understand, but being able to move the white ball for 30 seconds before placing the ball seems odd
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:10 Sun 29 Mar 15 (BST)  [Link]  
There are constant connection issues.

This is down to the cheap service being used to host the website.

What really gets me is waiting for the advertisements to load. It's like a site which is basically advertisements with funky latched on for good measure and not the other way around. You sit there and the forum pages won't open until google this or that decides to its time to.

I just want to play pool.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Speed Tornaments

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.