Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:40 Thu 9 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Very well done Craig

Fantastic achievement
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:50 Thu 9 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
wp jimfaebod. I mean craig.... put the time in u get the wins........ and uve certainly put the time in congrats mate
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
02:11 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Well played an awesome achievement! You were playing in the day when 5 per week was hard! Keeping it up and achieving this milestone deserves a big well done! Yes it's easier to win today but not many win 1000 great work! Leaderboard is the next target with ouna away
the__priest
the__priest
02:16 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
cheers guys nice comments
appreciate it

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
10:38 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
wp jimfaebod. I mean craig.... put the time in u get the wins........ and uve certainly put the time in congrats mate

I'm sure you have won close to it with all accounts you had Only discredit i give Craig is he made his own thread but the achievement itself is very good
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:51 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I'd like to congratulate Craig on winning 143 tournaments (with more than a handful of people in them) Great work. The rest well let's just say I don't count them. Up to you if you do.
the__priest
the__priest
13:47 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I'd like to congratulate Craig on winning 143 tournaments (with more than a handful of people in them) Great work. The rest well let's just say I don't count them. Up to you if you do.

I've beaten great players all the way, don't need to justify myself to you or anyone
do you need a hug, I've heard its good to help release jealousy and may help to calm you down, running is also good for you to, maybe try that also
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:52 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Just goes to show maturity doesnt come with old age.
the__priest
the__priest
13:57 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

1000 tournament wins

I would like to thank all the great players I've beaten to achieve this, its a rare club and one I'm proud to be in

I would like to dedicate my 1000th win to my precious
fiancee Sarah

in life there are many goals, to win and to lose
to win with dignity and humility, to lose but make no excuses, come back stronger and try again

thanks to everyone on funkypool

I should've added with a few exceptions, but I'm sorry I meant every word

sometimes if you have nothing nice to say, try not saying it all
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:59 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

1000 tournament wins

I would like to thank all the great players I've beaten to achieve this, its a rare club and one I'm proud to be in

I would like to dedicate my 1000th win to my precious
fiancee Sarah

in life there are many goals, to win and to lose
to win with dignity and humility, to lose but make no excuses, come back stronger and try again

thanks to everyone on funkypool

I should've added with a few exceptions, but I'm sorry I meant every word

sometimes if you have nothing nice to say, try not saying it all

bottom line
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:02 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Seeing as I haven't lost to you in a tournament in God know how long I can safely say it's not jealousy. I have neither the need or want to enter tournament after tournament with no good players and usually not more than 5 people in them to achieve anything. The fact you made this thread yourself tells the story.

P.s. Ironic you had nothing nice to say to me yet you still said something. A point I'm sure will go well over your head.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:06 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Last tournament won entrants....

Mr_1000
Delboy180
Tamtheman
Twinkle_toes.

I rest my case.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:14 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
66000 games, most people's average is better being honest.
I'm not saying you're not a very good player, obviously you are just saying 1000 tournaments is purely sitting on here day in day out for years, 350 of them are arcade too which isn't even a real game...but well done
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
14:19 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
You can tell it's a great achievement when someone creates a thread to congratulate you on it. Oh wait......
the__priest
the__priest
14:26 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Mr_1000
Delboy180
Tamtheman
Twinkle_toes.

I rest my case.

should we look at your recent achievements
now that's a LOL
the__priest
the__priest
14:28 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
You can tell it's a great achievement when someone creates a thread to congratulate you on it. Oh wait......

erm I think my thread says it all
I was thanking everyone on funkypool

maybe read the post first, you cant really thank people
YOU have played unless you first post

however its good to see, you
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:29 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Mr_1000
Delboy180
Tamtheman
Twinkle_toes.

I rest my case.

should we look at your recent achievements
now that's a LOL
yes I've entered one tournament in months as I only really plan clan these days. I don't even play ranked anymore apart from the very odd game to get my eye in for clan. Could you do me a favour, could you check how I got on in that one tournament please? I'll go look see how long since you lost in a tournament, it may take a while.
jimmy_efc
jimmy_efc
14:53 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Johns recent achievement is beating a funkypool great 12-3
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:00 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
If spanking Jimmy is classed as an achievement these days then Nick is gonna have to invest in new servers to cope with all the threads!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:05 Fri 10 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I wouldn't say its an achievement but......its a lot of morning .... days... after midnight hours ..... just for medals.... its true. to easy to win a lot of trnys now if u play all day. but if this is wot u like doing .... well done mate
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

1000 tournament wins

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.