Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
22:06 Wed 15 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I noticed

I'll put it more into perspective, based on the predictions made I have everyone a score from which I worked out the % chance that they would win the title. For FCL it's roughly: 33% Pros, 25% Uprising, 10-15% each for CnG/UB/FK's and 1% other. I don't think that is too bad considering the top 5-6 have a chance at an upset in the head to head and it's not likely someone will win every match (it also was the only way I could reasonably work out odds for everyone).

Try not to think of it in terms of a bookmakers odds, more statistical odds. Or each clans relative to the rest. And nobody try and bankrupt me
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:17 Wed 15 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
How much FM do we get to start with?

and how much each way (e.g Leagues Top 2, GC Top 3, PC, Top 2 or 4?
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
22:26 Wed 15 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice, should be FM (Funky Money) competition, 5% bonus if you select one from each and they are all correct

Been and Dvz aren't bad for PC, and i think players may bet on Seb but i think Sebs should be a special circumstances as he wasn't in when predictions was done but mad not to take a stab on 50/1 Seb

Would be easy enough so I will

Everybody gets F€50:
- Can only bet on one team/player per category.
- Minimum bet F€5, integers only.
- Maximum of F€5 bet on team bets, no limit on individuals.
- Maximum of 5 bets per person.
- To win only, no "each way" or "to place" betting.

How does that sound? Put your funky money where your mouth is!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:31 Wed 15 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Sounds good, doing sebs odds again or leaving at 50/1?
miss_harriet
miss_harriet
22:41 Wed 15 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I noticed

I'll put it more into perspective, based on the predictions made I have everyone a score from which I worked out the % chance that they would win the title. For FCL it's roughly: 33% Pros, 25% Uprising, 10-15% each for CnG/UB/FK's and 1% other. I don't think that is too bad considering the top 5-6 have a chance at an upset in the head to head and it's not likely someone will win every match (it also was the only way I could reasonably work out odds for everyone).

Try not to think of it in terms of a bookmakers odds, more statistical odds. Or each clans relative to the rest. And nobody try and bankrupt me

33% = 2/1 Zak.

25% = 3/1 for Uprising.

Quick quick, shorten the odds.

I'll have my £45 on Pro's to win the FCL. :)

And £5 on me @66/1 in the Players Champ
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:53 Wed 15 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Ill be the first duck

Titles
FCL - Pros 5 FM @ 3/1
FBL - Pros 5 FM @ 3/1
SL - Uprising 5 FM @ 4/1
GSC - Uprising 5 FM @ 7/3
KC - Uprising 5 FM @ 3/1

Knockouts/Golden Cue
PC - Corsair 5 FM @ 5/1
FCL - Seb 5 FM @ 50/1 << worth it right (If i could bet on two i would do Corsair + Seb)
FBL - Hoolahoop 10 FM @ 3/1
SL - Turtle 5 FM @ 3/1
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:06 Thu 16 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Hope this rolls over when i have 305 FM to splash

255 FM Returns from Seb and 50 FM for the new season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:07 Thu 16 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
£3 lucky 15 and a £5 roll up on anyone else in all golden cues and players 50/1, 50/1, 25/1 and 100/1.

If all 4 come in I get £56,491,575. (Provided there are no bonuses)

Edited at 21:16 Wed 15/04/15 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:41 Thu 16 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Lmao, how is this worked out?
Everybody on the predictions page thinks pros will win FCL

more like
2/10 pros
4/1 uprising
6/1 cng, knights, unbeatables
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
00:59 Thu 16 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
£3 lucky 15 and a £5 roll up on anyone else in all golden cues and players 50/1, 50/1, 25/1 and 100/1.

You must be a bookie because unless you are sad like me that's some working out
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:07 Thu 16 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Surprised we haven't seen an argument yet lol.
Could be interesting if you did it on all games, but would be hard cause of subs.
Because I cba to think of whos going to win what pds to win all 3 and any pd player to win the golden cue split evenly.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:11 Thu 16 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

we have a really old machine which we can use to help work out tricky bets and when you put the odds and the stake in it won't work it out for you as its to big a number, instead it puts on the screen....

'Emigrate, that's over 4 million!!'
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
01:14 Thu 16 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
^ why argue over something that is so harmless??? Only people who don't like the predications would argue then they need to relax this is some fun and onevisit the bookie can work out who could have won the most. I bet if you ask him direct he would take a bet (assuming this is his business) Don't bookies take bets on who will leave eastenders etc im sure funky is more popular I will place my bets soon!!
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
01:24 Thu 16 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

we have a really old machine which we can use to help work out tricky bets and when you put the odds and the stake in it won't work it out for you as its to big a number, instead it puts on the screen....

'Emigrate, that's over 4 million!!'

Brilliant, I assume you are a small business or do you work for one of the big ones? Do you off set big bets if they look like coming in for acc etc? Sorry for going off the subject just interested. And this can be linked with the help of onevisit and his help (for odds I mean)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:25 Thu 16 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I have a branch for the biggest one bud therefor we have no need to offset as any loss is more than recoupable.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
01:51 Thu 16 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Well this way everyone wins , or when Black Scorpions get the clean sweep I'll be looking good

It got far more serious on here than it was meant to, was just trying to give an idea of what the predictions roughly were saying. Pros are favourites for each league, Uprising are strong contenders and CnG, UB and FK are dark horses. The maths wasn't perfect, the odds are rough. Next time I'll make the odds shorter! But it's relatively accurate odds, and it's a talking point .

Remember the rules if you want to have a go at this.

Max FM5 on teams, max of 5 bets.
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:59 Thu 16 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Any betting on who will fold midseason?
And crazzy its the same with the predictions they do, every time I made my predictions someone moaned lol, hence why I stopped. Was always about who would get banned actually.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:53 Thu 16 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
me and one only ones doing it?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:25 Thu 16 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
10 FM on jack to win PC again
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:08 Thu 16 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll have a max bet on uprising to clean sweep the leagues.
FCL GC - 5 on hulahoops
FBL GC - 5 on corsair
SL GC - 5 on anyone else
PC - 5 on turtle
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Clan League Odds

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.