Welcome Zante!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:25 Thu 16 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Congrats on making the Moderating Team, long overdue.

well done mate, good luck
turtle1560
turtle1560
23:33 Thu 16 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
:O

Another uprising becoming a mod.. First cliffy, now zante. Now i'm getting worried

congrats
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:39 Thu 16 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
This is ridiculous, the second Uprising mod appointed in only a few days. And it's neither of the decent guys. What is this site coming to?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:52 Thu 16 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:56 Thu 16 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Who's next derik_dalton or faust lol?

What's the need for more moderators? As everyone whinges about the 'sites dying', so mods are just a complete waste of time.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:02 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I think the staff made a good choice by promoting cliffy and zante, two top guys who deserve the accolade.

It isn't a case of being in Uprising

Edited at 21:08 Thu 16/04/15 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:10 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Cliffy behaves like a mod is expected to, zante sure as hell doesn't...onevisit, kirk, cool_dude, chaos and me should apply if they're letting anyone do it!
punkpoet
punkpoet
00:13 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Tbf this is a welcoming thread, should just be for well wishes...
and this is someone who's applied and been told no alot lol.
well done cliffy and zante, I wonder which upriser is next lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:16 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Congratulations!

It will be fun proving doubters wrong and who knows, you might get to cap your first thread here

Well played!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:17 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
my moneys on pirate, with all those cannons and crew on his ship
faust
faust
01:04 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Who's next derik_dalton or faust lol?

What's the need for more moderators? As everyone whinges about the 'sites dying', so mods are just a complete waste of time.

Posted Image
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:25 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol - bitter about what?
I don't want to be a mod and especially not now even more so, seem to be giving the role which used to be respected and seen as an achievement to every Thomes, Richard and Harold.

Hardly anything special, maybe they should edit your post for a start with ffs in. (SL News Thread). Abbreviations still mean the same Context.

Tut tut, let's see if brave new mods have guts to moderate their own Captains post.

Best not lads, you'll be made a sub if you do or put in an FBL type against your preference....LOL
faust
faust
01:33 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol - bitter about what?
I don't want to be a mod and especially not now even more so, seem to be giving the role which used to be respected and seen as an achievement to every Thomes, Richard and Harold.

Hardly anything special, maybe they should edit your post for a start with ffs in. (SL News Thread). Abbreviations still mean the same Context.

Tut tut, let's see if brave new mods have guts to moderate their own Captains post.

Best not lads, you'll be made a sub if you do or put in an FBL type against your preference....LOL

Are you deliberately trying to sound even more bitter, or do you not even realise it?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:35 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm not Bitter at all, couldn't really careless, just don't see the point in further staff on a dwindling site.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:44 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm not Bitter at all, couldn't really careless, just don't see the point in further staff on a dwindling site.

I think you should apply to be a moderator. You would do a brilliant job and it would be nice to see the staff balanced out a little bit.
hippesville
hippesville
01:45 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Well then shut up!

Hope yaz do a good job guys
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:48 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Worst idea since Olaf-the-unready ordered a hundred helmets with the horns on the inside

Good luck and well done
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
01:48 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
This was generated to congratulate Zante becoming a staff member. Stop the crap arguments and take it off here please! if you agree or disagree then posting here isn't the right place! Staff are here to help run the site. Anymore non related posts will be removed. Get back to playing guys you worry far to much and argue over silly crap it is becoming boring!

Welcome to the staff team Zante please don't spend to much time helping run the site, if your hours are more than 30 then we may review pay etc

Regards

the__priest
the__priest
02:01 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
wonder why anoneeemouse isn't a mod ???????????

quiet, does her self proud, has the respect of nearly all the site

good luck to you 2

but Sarah to me, would be a great preference as well
makes you wonder why she isn't one ?????????
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:02 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
wonder why anoneeemouse isn't a mod ???????????

quiet, does her self proud, has the respect of nearly all the site

good luck to you 2

but Sarah to me, would be a great preference as well
makes you wonder why she isn't one ?????????

Hahaha...

Why would admin allow you on a moderator account?
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Welcome Zante!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.