Well done clifton188 and zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:24 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks everyone
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:27 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Cliffy behaves like a mod is expected to, zante sure as hell doesn't...onevisit, kirk, cool_dude, chaos and me should apply if they're letting anyone do it!
if we were all put in order of who would be made a moderator, most likely first and least likely last, I can honestly say I would be rock bottom. My posts on the threads are very timid in comparison to what I've actually sent admin hence my first and only ever muting earning an unjustifiable month. Just to appease Craig I don't have inside information I'll never be a mod, it is honestly just a wee hunch.
hahahaha
hahahaha
15:27 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
The haters should be happy tbh, although zante's posts never broke forum rules he's not gonna able keep killing it with his replies anymore

I think he'll make a better mod than most on here, budweisers first post on here sums up some of the moderating perfectly but I never see anyone having a rant about it, let's be honest some mods just haven't got a clue what there doing

Good luck guys!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:28 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Ps well done Zante and Clifton!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:31 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Let's be honest some mods just haven't got a clue what there doing

I disagree wholeheartedly with your comment.

These moderators and administrators give their time to help this website and the members to have a better experience overall. They are not paid to do this and to be brutally honest I'm completely bored at reading comments from people like yourself putting the boot in at any given opportunity. I'm certain that others share this sentiment and like me can't understand why you can't just get on with playing the game or be happy for those people that are making the game a more pleasant experience for you.

It's the same 3-4 people that continue to do this despite administrators making it clear this 'attitude' is not welcome. Positive input, sure. Negative input, sure. Spamming the forum with basically the same post over and over again - No.

Anyway, the thread will probably be capped soon, which is a shame. The good side is that the positive comments outweigh the negative, so the naysayers are evidently in the minority.

It makes you wonder about the real reason for the spam posts...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:54 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Let's be honest some mods just haven't got a clue what there doing

I disagree wholeheartedly with your comment.

These moderators and administrators give their time to help this website and the members to have a better experience overall. They are not paid to do this and to be brutally honest I'm completely bored at reading comments from people like yourself putting the boot in at any given opportunity. I'm certain that others share this sentiment and like me can't understand why you can't just get on.....g the game or be happy for those people that are making the game a more pleasant experience for you.

It's the same 3-4 people that continue to do this despite administrators making it clear this 'attitude' is not welcome. Positive input, sure. Negative input, sure. Spamming the forum with basically the same post over and over again - No.

Anyway, the thread will probably be capped soon, which is a shame. The good side is that the positive comments outweigh the negative, so the naysayers are evidently in the minority.

It makes you wonder about the real reason for the spam posts...
can I just say you are perhaps one of the most boring person to post I've seen in a long time. I read your first line, yawned then started to write this. You pop up every now and again on your high horse, bore the hell out of me and then disappear. I'm hoping the later comes sooner rather than later.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:02 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
onevisit thanks so much for providing the perfect example and me the displeasure of having to name and shame you.

You are so controversial on a gaming website - woooooo - Big achievement

Did your mod application get turned down
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:04 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
onevisit thanks so much for providing the perfect example and me the displeasure of having to name and shame you.

haha and you feel the need to brown nose and tell people off on a gaming website, your such a great human being!
faust
faust
17:08 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

From your first post onwards, they're all controversial. If anything, you're a failed onevisit wannabe!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:09 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

haha and you feel the need to brown nose and tell people off on a gaming website, your such a great human being!

Bang on!!!

I'll brown nose anyone that's gives their time to make my experience a more positive one, especially if I'm not paying for the service.

It's called respect.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:10 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

From your first post onwards, they're all controversial. If anything, you're a failed onevisit wannabe!

My posts defend staff - big difference.

That's 2
clifton188
clifton188
17:12 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Come on fellas these are the type of things we would like to avoid, a simple congratulating thread goes off topic and turns into a pointless bickering argument and it happens far too often here ive noticed. I don't see why everyone cant just chill out be happy and play some pool! You boys are a rowdy bunch
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:14 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

My posts defend staff - big difference.

That's 2
no your posts brown nose staff. When actually put to you what they do you tell us they must be doing something and we shouldn't say anything as they are doing it for free. They choose to do it for free and they choose to put themselves in a position where they are in the firing line for people who aren't happy. I want this site to become busier, by not challenging those who could make a difference you in a way are contributing to the problem.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:15 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Come on fellas these are the type of things we would like to avoid, a simple congratulating thread goes off topic and turns into a pointless bickering argument and it happens far too often here ive noticed. I don't see why everyone cant just chill out be happy and play some pool! You boys are a rowdy bunch

Just like I posted. Enjoy the game and be happy.

Thanks for the clarification

I'm certain that others share this sentiment and like me can't understand why you can't just get on with playing the game or be happy for those people that are making the game a more pleasant experience for you.

Sentiment shared!
faust
faust
17:16 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Sorry Cliffy - stealing your thunder! Congrats to you and Zante!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:26 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Just like I posted. Enjoy the game and be happy.

Thanks for the clarification

I'm certain that others share this sentiment and like me can't understand why you can't just get on with playing the game or be happy for those people that are making the game a more pleasant experience for you.

Sentiment shared!
im not entirely sure why you can't let people have their say and you get on with being happy. There wasn't an argument here until you decided to have a go at the same few people. That makes you a hypocrite.
clifton188
clifton188
17:29 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Sorry Cliffy - stealing your thunder! Congrats to you and Zante!

Im merely a public servant trying to keep the peace but thx anyway Stuart
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:46 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Faust - first page of this thread you're pulling up _knightmare_ for the same issue I'm flagging now - You even went to the effort of posting a pic

What's that saying about pot, kettles and black?

Then you admit to being muted in the past, so it's fairly evident you can't help yourself now or as you state in the past.

Stop trying to be cool mate - It doesn't suit you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:55 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Faust - first page of this thread you're pulling up _knightmare_ for the same issue I'm flagging now - You even went to the effort of posting a pic

What's that saying about pot, kettles and black?

Then you admit to being muted in the past, so it's fairly evident you can't help yourself now or as you state in the past.

Stop trying to be cool mate - It doesn't suit you.
and this is encouraging the site to be happy how? I refer you to my previous post, you are a hypocrite.
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Welcome Zante!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.