Welcome Zante!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:56 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Come on fellas these are the type of things we would like to avoid, a simple congratulating thread goes off topic and turns into a pointless bickering argument and it happens far too often here ive noticed. I don't see why everyone cant just chill out be happy and play some pool! You boys are a rowdy bunch

Just like I posted. Enjoy the game and be happy.

Thanks for the clarification

I'm certain that others share this sentiment and like me can't understand why you can't just get on with playing the game or be happy for those people that are making the game a more pleasant experience for you.

Sentiment shared!
im not entirely sure why you can't let people have their say and you get on with being happy. There wasn't an argument here until you decided to have a go at the same few people. That makes you a hypocrite.

Did you miss the post where I said negative comments are welcome on most forums....

Look back - not here to quote myself because you rush in like a madman.

My issue is you and others, the tiny minority, posting it over and over again.

I'm not going to feel guilty or apologise for defending people that get the sharp end of the stick from spam haters like yourself. Really, how many times and different ways have you stated the same things now....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:58 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Come on fellas these are the type of things we would like to avoid, a simple congratulating thread goes off topic and turns into a pointless bickering argument and it happens far too often here ive noticed. I don't see why everyone cant just chill out be happy and play some pool! You boys are a rowdy bunch

Just like I posted. Enjoy the game and be happy.

Thanks for the clarification

I'm certain that others share this sentiment and like me can't understand why you can't just get on with playing the game or be happy for those people that are making the game a more pleasant experience for you.

Sentiment shared!
im not entirely sure why you can't let people have their say and you get on with being happy. There wasn't an argument here until you decided to have a go at the same few people. That makes you a hypocrite.

Did you miss the post where I said negative comments are welcome on most forums....

Look back - not here to quote myself because you rush in like a madman.

My issue is you and others, the tiny minority, posting it over and over again.

Im not going to feel guilty or apologise for defending people that get the sharp end of the stick from spam haters like yourself.
did you miss the post where I pointed out there was no argument till you came on spouting about arguements?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:00 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
You need to edit kiss to miss.

See, rushing in like a madman.....

onevisit isn't happy.

There, no more need for you to post.

Now I'll take your advice and back off - Out of respect.

Look it up!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:02 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
You need to edit kiss to miss.

See, rushing in like a madman.....

onevisit isn't happy.

There, no more need for you to post.
my post is correct and doesn't appear to have been edited. Perhap you rushed in too quick no?

There wasn't a need for you to post in the first instance. This would have therefor not encouraged me to post.

Lastly thank you for showing us how to rise above arguement, not get involved, not name and shame and most definitely not be a hypocrite.....ah wait!!!!
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
18:07 Fri 17 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Off topic and now just a pointless argument thread, so let's leave it there.

Capped.
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Welcome Zante!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.