Well done Sean (turtle1560)...

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
_niall_
_niall_
02:41 Tue 21 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
...on reaching top spot in the UK runouts list. Was only a matter of time before the future Uprising superstar got there . All those fouled blacks have paid off . Nah I'm just kidding (jealous) very well done man.
jimmy_efc
jimmy_efc
02:51 Tue 21 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Great going considering you were like top 10 a month or so ago. Well done Sean.
hippesville
hippesville
02:59 Tue 21 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice one skip, well done m8
foxhound
foxhound
10:20 Tue 21 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice one squirtle!
hahahaha
hahahaha
11:23 Tue 21 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done m8, awesome!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:27 Tue 21 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done bud!!! A great achievement.
the__priest
the__priest
11:29 Tue 21 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
well done Sean

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:15 Tue 21 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice one Squirtle!

he is a Blastoise

Well done pal, great achievement
ataraxy
ataraxy
14:32 Tue 21 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
well done mate, i'll get liam back on to take his true spot from you

only a select few have hit the top of the UK8 runout rankings despite everyone saying they're so easy.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:10 Tue 21 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

only a select few have hit the top of the UK8 runout rankings despite everyone saying they're so easy.

They are really easy, hence why it's so hard to hit top spot....

Forget the run-outs, well done for finally beating my ratio - I'll have to get back on it now!

And I think we can safely say it's Sean's true spot now seeing as he has done it in 1645 less frames than tension
turtle1560
turtle1560
15:25 Tue 21 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
haha cheers lads.. I can sleep peacefully now

And yeah just about passed ya out there jack, 8.47 to your 8.51
ataraxy
ataraxy
17:51 Tue 21 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Forget the run-outs, well done for finally beating my ratio - I'll have to get back on it now!

And I think we can safely say it's Sean's true spot now seeing as he has done it in 1645 less frames than tension

since when did ratio's come into this? I think you'll find he's hit more runouts than most of the top 50 put together. He just doesn't play on the same account for long
faust
faust
17:57 Tue 21 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

since when did ratio's come into this? I think you'll find he's hit more runouts than most of the top 50 put together. He just doesn't play on the same account for long

Yeah. The ratio only proves who can break and clear the most often. I don't see how it enters the equation at all???
ataraxy
ataraxy
17:59 Tue 21 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Yeah. The ratio only proves who can break and clear the most often. I don't see how it enters the equation at all???

However over 2000 games you're not guaranteed to break 1000 times though are you? therefore it's not a consistent enough stat as some will have broke more than others
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:00 Tue 21 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
haha cheers lads.. I can sleep peacefully now

And yeah just about passed ya out there jack, 8.47 to your 8.51

Well done mate, you took advantage of my disappearance.. don't worry, I shall be back on the tables soon enough
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:32 Tue 21 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
a milestone as some would say
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:36 Tue 21 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
well done turtle... if u have the time to chase these things all credit pal
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:42 Tue 21 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Neither has turtle as I'm sure he has reset before....

That is true about the breaks but I doubt there is a 1600 frames disparity.

I think it goes without saying that beating that number of run-outs in 1600 less frames, 60 odd more 7 balls and 10% higher win ratio probably means the title is rightly his
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:43 Tue 21 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
My dads better than your dad!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:45 Tue 21 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Top job from a top bloke
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Well done Sean (turtle1560)...