Summer Transfer Window

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
23:38 Mon 11 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I've heard Ings to Liverpool, though I think that one is quite reasonable since Burnley are relegated and we've been linked with him for half the season

Muller would be a great signing, cracking player. Versatile and a top poacher.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:44 Mon 11 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Inigo Martinez to Liverpool also - quite a solid defender.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:46 Tue 12 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Cant imagine Thomas Muller being anywhere but Germany. Liverpool need to make sure they get their next defensive signing right because even they can't afford another flop after a string of defensive blunders this season.

I'd recommend Vidic, Micah Richards and someone like Chiellini. They need proven talent in the centre of defence, especially if they want to play a 3-5-2 formation! Skrtel can't hold the fort down by himself, Can is too inexperienced for a supposed title challenging team and lets not even talk about Sakho and Lovren. £38m between them, not worth a tenth of that now.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:57 Tue 12 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Arsenal
In:
Out:

Aston Villa
In:
Out:

Bournemouth
In:
Out:

Chelsea
In:
Out:

Crystal Palace
In:
Out:

Everton
In:
Out:

Hull
In:
Out:

Leicester City
In:
Out:

Liverpool
In:
Out:

Man City
In:
Out:

Man Utd
In:
Out:

Newcastle
In:
Out:

Soton
In:
Out:

Stoke
In:
Out:

Sunderland
In:
Out:

Swansea
In:
Out:

Spurs
In:
Out:

West Brom
In:
Out:

West Ham
In:
Out:
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
19:01 Tue 12 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Vidic is too old and Chiellini wouldn't move from Juve.

Richards would be a decent signing, but he's no had much game time (38 games in the last 3 years). Plus, he's a full back. Sakho should come good, he's one of those players who will take their sweet time to adjust. He was great for PSG and he has improved this year, Lovren was supposed to be the proven prem talent and he hasn't lived up yet. But again, maybe given time he can be worth he's place. Can has done well, but I do feel he would be better off in the defensive midfield role. With Gerrard leaving and Lucas injury prone, there could be a gap for him to step into.

I would like a minimal approach, get rid of what we need to lose but don't buy more than we need. Most of all we need goals.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:28 Tue 12 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Liverpool need to find 50 goals from somewhere. Maybe you can find half that if Sturridge gets back to full fitness and form, but Lambert, Balo and Borini arent going to filfil the other half. Flog all 3, bring Origi in and sign a solid 20 goal a season striker. Doesn't even need to be expensive, or fantastic, just a solid consistent striker. Dzeko/Cavani/Callejon maybe even Ibrahimovic's first premier league club?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:29 Tue 12 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Ings supposedly on his way to Liverpool and so is Kovacic for a bargain price £15m - WOW - 2 very good players.

Lacazette I think will go United IF they don't go for the injury prone Benzema instead - RVP to be sold more than likely.

IS your list above Sam for predictions? One in, One out?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:33 Tue 12 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah it is but I figured it's quite a big list to fit on the forum hahaha

Ings is obviously a free transfer which is all good but not enough. You look at the firepower of Arsenal, Chelsea, United and City. Its a hell of a lot better than the collective of what is now 6 strikers at Liverpool (Sturridge, Balotelli, Borini, Lambert, Ings, Origi and maybe even Sterling?)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:38 Tue 12 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Could just do say the 1st 5 teams and predict 3 players In and Out then move forward throught the teams

True their strike force doesn't exactly frighten anyone - Sterling's off to London well he is, selling his house in Southport - guy seems to be a law upon himself.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
21:51 Tue 12 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree with a striker clearance, with Origi coming in I would bring in someone to compliment him - Lacazette if he doesn't go elsewhere is a great shout, else Batshuayi is another young Belgian who could form an effective partnership with Origi which could bloom into an international partnership. I think that's worth a think and it goes with the youth theme we want.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
04:46 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
4 Teams Predictions:

Arsenal
In: Benedikt Howedes
Out: Tomas Rosicky

Aston Villa
In: Michail Antonio
Out: Ron Vlaar

Bournemouth
In: Jermaine Defoe
Out: Kenwynne Jones

Chelsea
In: Koke
Out: Petter Cech
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:48 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Didnt know Kenweyne Jones was at Bournemouth!? Haha, think Sherwood will slap to high a price on Vlaar or him to go anywhere, Villas defence is weak as it is, they cant afford to sell him for less than £18m in my opinion. They've always worked on good resources but not success in so long must have taken its toll on the bank balances!
foxhound
foxhound
14:01 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Kenwynne Jones is only on loan from Cardiff.

More rumours....United,, Liverpool, Chelsea and Roma look at putting in £30m bids in for Benteke.

Southampton looking at Charlie Austin for £10m.

Petr Cech looks likely to move to Besiktas but Arsenal are interested. If he goes, Chelsea are considering Ruddy as a replacement.

Apparently Ronaldo could walk out on RM....queue massive bids and bigger rumours!

Griezmann will cost over £44m apparently.

Liverpool have approached AC Milan about Jeremy Menez apparently.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
14:01 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh yeah lol loan I think come to think of it from Cardiff. Oops. Couldn't really think of any of their players. Matt Richie would be sold if a high offer were received, maybe Harry After too.

I'll be very surprised if Vlaar does stay, very good player but he's stalling on his new contract offer, I'll call it 'doing a sterling ' lol
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
14:12 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Aston Villa strongly linked to Luongo too.

Hummels to United virtually done, Ronaldo coming home? I don't want Dani Alves would prefer Seamus Coleman too.
foxhound
foxhound
14:28 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Where've you got Hummels to United virtually done from? lol. Alves is a lot better than Coleman too.
hahahaha
hahahaha
15:04 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
United haven't even held talks with him lol....very rarely see any transfers happen that Ash mentions. I think he secretly works for the sun
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:29 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol, well we will see wont we. BILD (German) are reporting Hummels and United are in advanced talks so yeah not started yet.

There are many reports Ronaldo is seriously considering leaving RM and the ONLY side he will join in MUFC. I like Dietmar Humanns idea to swap Di Maria for Mario Gotze too.

foxhound
foxhound
15:51 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh, it's in the media, it must be true...

The only side he'll join is United? What a load of codswallop that is hahahaha.
the__priest
the__priest
15:51 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Virgil van Dijk
Celtic to Sunderland

tried to get him last season, confident we may get our man if we stay in the EPL

now Arsenal and Southampton are looking
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Summer Transfer Window

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.