Summer Transfer Window

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
foxhound
foxhound
15:54 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
So are Newcastle apparently. Think I've read somewhere you're also looking at that 19 year old Belgian defender they have on loan there too, Craig.
hahahaha
hahahaha
16:18 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol, well we will see wont we. BILD (German) are reporting Hummels and United are in advanced talks so yeah not started yet.

There are many reports Ronaldo is seriously considering leaving RM and the ONLY side he will join in MUFC. I like Dietmar Humanns idea to swap Di Maria for Mario Gotze too.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/441674/Manchester-United-close-37m-Mats-Hummels-signing-after-holding-advanced-talks

LOL I'll believe it when I see it, but at the minute It's nothing but paper talk, google it.....

I wouldn't be surprised if Ronaldo does end up leaving Madrid, he's 2 obsessed with his own personal achievements rather than doing what's best for the team, hahaha at united been the only team he'll join tho...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:26 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Really isn't any point ripping into each other on this thread or it'll kill it and I think it'd be nice to have a hub of transfer rumours and possibilities.

I do maintain that with Gundogan definitely leaving this summer, its unlikely Hummels will leave as well. Dortmund are still big enough and financially secure enough to stick to their policy of letting one big player leave a season.

As for Ronaldo, I think it wouldn't make sense to sign Ronaldo. The way Van Gaal plays, it just doesnt suit Ronaldo. Bale on the other hand I think would thrive at somewhere like United.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:27 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
So are Newcastle apparently. Think I've read somewhere you're also looking at that 19 year old Belgian defender they have on loan there too, Craig.

That Jason Denayer, top talent. Belgium has a lot of great players coming through the ranks!
foxhound
foxhound
17:32 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
That's it, Denayer! Couldn't remember his name. He's only 19 too. Belgian team is class...just don't seem to perform as well as they perhaps should.

Liverpool need to sign some established strikers. Looking at this season, they need to find 30 goals+ extra to be anywhere near competing again IMO. Especially with their defence. So they'll have to be spending big considering they won't have CL football to lure people in.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:38 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I think they'll sign Ings on a free, bring Origi in, flog Lambert + Balotelli and try and survive. And they'll fail, dramatically. Ings wont produce, Origi will take at least 6 months to adjust and I think Sturridge thrived on the partnership with Suarez too much.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:40 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Opinions on a possible loan for Martin Odegaard to a european club? Only 16, would he be able to get game time anywhere?
foxhound
foxhound
17:48 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Is Ings out of contract then? Agreed on Sturridge thriving off Suarez. Add the fact he's turning into another English sick note.

I'm not sure Odegaard will get game time at any top European club but then I can't see any 'smaller' club wanting to pay a 16 year old his £80,000 a week to play half an hour here and there. I think he should've been loaned back to his previous club for the remainder of the season.

PSG are saying they won't sell any of their front three....So Ibra, Cavani and Lavezzi won't be going anywhere without outrageous money thrown at them.
foxhound
foxhound
17:50 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
What about someone like Sneijder or Cabaye to Liverpool as replacements for Stevie G?
hahahaha
hahahaha
20:51 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Really isn't any point ripping into each other on this thread or it'll kill it and I think it'd be nice to have a hub of transfer rumours and possibilities.

I do maintain that with Gundogan definitely leaving this summer, its unlikely Hummels will leave as well. Dortmund are still big enough and financially secure enough to stick to their policy of letting one big player leave a season.

As for Ronaldo, I think it wouldn't make sense to sign Ronaldo. The way Van Gaal plays, it just doesnt suit Ronaldo. Bale on the other hand I think would thrive at somewhere like United.

No one was ripping into anyone as far as I can see bud. I was just proving a point that hummels close to signing for united is simply rubbish, should never believe the papers as they never fail to disappoint!!

I wonder where paul pogba will be going. I'll be surprised if he stays at Juventus, massive mistake Fergie letting him go, especially on a free as well.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:31 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
What about someone like Sneijder or Cabaye to Liverpool as replacements for Stevie G?

Would be nice to see Sneijder in the PL, unfortunately, lost all respect for him when he posted a Galatasary branded knife set on twitter on the 15th anniversary of the two Leeds fans being stabbed to death.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:39 Wed 13 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Virgil van Dijk
Celtic to Sunderland

tried to get him last season, confident we may get our man if we stay in the EPL

now Arsenal and Southampton are looking

Newcastle was after him last season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:34 Thu 14 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Reckon Southampton will sign a good striker this season. With Pelle the goals dried up at Christmas and they still maintain te best defence in the league. Someone like Javier Hernandez maybe or even bringing Lambert back?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
14:36 Thu 14 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I reckon Hernandez will go RM, I wouldn't be surprised if Southampton sign Locadia along with Jordie Clasie. Seems to be only buying Dutch players.

Have a feeling Wijnaldum may be following Depay from Psv.

Arsenal in for Gotze hope not lol, we should swap Di Maria instead.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
16:03 Thu 14 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Wouldn't give up Gotze to get Di Maria, don't see why Bayern Would do it. Gotze is much more adaptable, younger and hasn't had a terrible season. Bayern don't need Di Maria.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:23 Thu 14 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I like Gotze always have so if a swap can happen I'll champion it straight away. Whether it's in Bayerns best interests I really couldn't give a monkeys.

Gotze is a top player who will be a great addition to an improving United squad. I expect many transfers this window and that includes Ins and Outs.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:31 Thu 14 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
the last thing that United need is an attacking midfielder. United need to stop thinking they can win with 8 strikers and replace their entire back four. If they're signing anyone from Bayern it should be Alaba. Coleman at RB Otamendi and Varane at CB. Thats if they had any sense, but they dont.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:36 Thu 14 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Totally agree throw in Hummels and wow what a back 4
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
19:22 Thu 14 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I like Gotze always have so if a swap can happen I'll champion it straight away. Whether it's in Bayerns best interests I really couldn't give a monkeys.

Gotze is a top player who will be a great addition to an improving United squad. I expect many transfers this window and that includes Ins and Outs.

When it's completely unrealistic you probably should give a monkeys else I'm saying Liverpool should swap Lambert for Ibra, Balotelli for Messi, Allen for Kroos and I don't even care of the players want to move or not. Wouldn't make for a good thread if everyone did that. If it makes no sense for one club then it won't happen!
fry06
fry06
19:48 Thu 14 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Would love to see some Dortmund players in the PL, just not at Utd
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Summer Transfer Window

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.