_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:29 Thu 14 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Would love to see some Dortmund players in the PL, just not at Utd

Yeah definitely I agree.
foxhound
foxhound
11:50 Fri 15 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Rumours going around saying that United are looking at selling Di Maria and RVP to make room and money for Bale and are preparing a £40m bid for Kane...

I know Kane has been superb this season, but it's only really his first full season of playing...£40m a bit much??
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
12:03 Fri 15 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Way too much and he only had one good season thus far, rather spend that amount on a Mueller, Cavani, Lacazette, etc. Could get Bacca from Sevilla for half that price.

Hope this rumours not true.

Prefer Mueller tbh.
foxhound
foxhound
12:32 Fri 15 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I like Bacca....reckon he'd do well in the PL!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:44 Sat 11 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Schweinstiger to United - QUALITY signing, I predicted the move last season but was a little premature lol. Maybe this time will prove to be the SIGNING of the SEASON.

Darmian as the RWB another top move as Valancia and Phil Jones couldn't cross a ball at all.

Depay up from just ahead of Rooney or on thenceforth wing (10) could prove to be a formidable partnership.

Otamendi in next to play alongside Smalling, Rojo and Shaw

Teams looking much better, still think another centre back and I'd swap Di Maria for Mario Gotze tbh. Bring in Mueller or Lacazette for Striker with Rooney not getting any younger.

I'd prefer Higuain tbh though.
chezz
chezz
17:42 Sat 11 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Julian Jenner, what a signing!!!
chezz
chezz
17:43 Sat 11 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Schweinstiger to United - QUALITY signing, I predicted the move last season but was a little premature lol. Maybe this time will prove to be the SIGNING of the SEASON.

Darmian as the RWB another top move as Valancia and Phil Jones couldn't cross a ball at all.

Depay up from just ahead of Rooney or on thenceforth wing (10) could prove to be a formidable partnership.

Otamendi in next to play alongside Smalling, Rojo and Shaw

Teams looking much better, still think another centre back and I'd swap Di Maria for Mario Gotze tbh. Bring in Mueller or Lacazette for Striker with Rooney not getting any younger.

I'd prefer Higuain tbh though.

Tottaly agree, they couldn't cross a 't' in their own club name
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:00 Sat 11 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Julian Jenner, what a signing!!!

Lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:17 Sat 11 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Finally, one of the mancs 1,000,000 transfer rumours come true
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:22 Sat 11 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Finally, one of the mancs 1,000,000 transfer rumours come true

Hello mate, good see ya. Yeah tell me about it and Darmian just completed.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:47 Sun 12 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Seb Schwein played 20 games last season for BM
He could not get ahead of alonso and will be 31 by the time the season starts. In no way shape or form will he ever be the signing of the season . Opinion.

He was! A great player and there is no way BM would let him leave unless they have seen his ability drop in the last season or more hense he allowed go now at his age 31 next month.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
04:21 Sun 12 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Depay - £25m
Darmian - £13m (£12.6)
Schweinstiger - £15m (£14.7m)

Total so far: £ 53m approx

AND Liverpool rate Sterling at £50 million - YEAH RIGHT

Guys over rated - Team and it's Board - Deluded.

Yes Bastien will be 31 by the time the season starts, yes his appearances have gradually declined. Not through injury may I add but a Spanish manager opting to play a Spanish player. Had The coach been of German nationality there is no way Bastien wouldn't have been selected and played more often OR even sold to Man Utd.

He is a brilliant player, has been at BM for 17 years, still has a fair few years to go and his role doesn't require total fitness just finesse on the ball which he has in abundance.

He and Khedira pretty much won Germany the World Cup recently so I suppose him being 29/30 made him too old for that too?

So far He and Depay are the best signings of the summer, IF Liverpool get Benteke then that could be shrewd business too. I also rate Georgio Wijnaldum and think NUFC have signed a cracking player for a snippet of a price.

More signings to come - Gonna get a lot busier shortly as teams want to conclude the majority of their business dealings before they partake in their Pre Season tours.
triple_b
triple_b
12:09 Sun 12 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
some great signing by manchester united so far , i just hope they can find a place for mata to play in the side
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:41 Sun 12 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
didnt know there where so many glory hunters..sorry utd supporters on here
the__priest
the__priest
13:13 Sun 12 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
bastian (scholes) is a player greatly missed by utd

some one who can stamp his authority
on the field, looks like utd are starting to look better and better
klien
klien
14:49 Sun 12 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
If Man Utd signings keep going as they want, They may have their own Pokemon evolution cycle in their centre midfield.

Sneijder, Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger.

Be cool to hear

I'm a Liverpool fan, not a glory hunter btw.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:47 Mon 13 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Schweinstiger deal complete, 3 year contract - luvly jubbly
Schneiderlein next then either Otamendi or Ramos

Have a feeling Cavani or Benteke will be our strikers next season, possibly both.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:52 Mon 13 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Begovic to Chelsea done: He's a top goalkeeper hope he doesn't regret the move and sit on the bench forever more like Cech did. Courtois is going to play all the time apart from the domestic cups I feel.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:24 Mon 13 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Begovic to Chelsea done: He's a top goalkeeper hope he doesn't regret the move and sit on the bench forever more like Cech did. Courtois is going to play all the time apart from the domestic cups I feel.

It's a shame really and I don't understand why he'd leave Stoke, where he's basically the undisputed #1 to undoubtedly be #2 at Chelsea. I'd understand if he was at Burnley, QPR or another basement team but I'd tip Stoke for Europa League qualification this season, I think they're incredibly strong and selling Begovic doesn't change my expectations.
punkpoet
punkpoet
21:46 Mon 13 Jul 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Claudio Ranieri new leicester boss, thoughts?
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Summer Transfer Window

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.