Congratulations Turtle!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
_niall_
_niall_
17:06 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Missed this, well done man top achievement!
turtle1560
turtle1560
18:05 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Cheers everyone
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:23 Thu 21 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
we have all been to virt.......... just depends how much free time u have

If you didn't spend most of your time checking what times people logged in and how many hours they've been on here then it should be pretty easy for you then considering you are never off here.

Well done mr turtlebot!!

because I work I cant get virt anymore but..... for turtle and others it isn't to hard to do when uve free time
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:01 Thu 21 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes that's the reason you can't get to virt.......work
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:14 Thu 21 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes that's the reason you can't get to virt.......work

Id say don't bite with Trats. Pretty clear what he tries to do, make himself feel better about his crappy life by trying to put others down. Bless his socks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:28 Thu 21 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
is it my fault most of u don't work........... if I didn't it is not hard to get to virt....... not trying to put u down,,,,,,,, u can only do ure best to find work
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:39 Thu 21 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm agreeing with him Sam mate. Thats the reason he can't get to virt, work! Nothing to do with losing too many games.

With you working so hard trats I'm amazed you have time to message during normal working hours though. I realise you definitely wouldn't have time to play now during normal working hours....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:47 Thu 21 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
2 days off out of 7 I get... u will see tomoz cause im sure ull be here I don't have an issue if ure looking for work....... but u bums don't even try

THATS SAD
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:58 Thu 21 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
2 days off out of 7 I get... u will see tomoz cause im sure ull be here I don't have an issue if ure looking for work....... but u bums don't even try

THATS SAD
ah I see, so the person proclaiming they don't have time to play and everyone should be at work is both playing and not at work? After me trying to stick up for you as well trats I feel let down.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:38 Thu 21 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
i get most weds thurs off. and then in 5 days........n these virts r able to play all day when they want....... IF u do work that must get u mad......
turtle1560
turtle1560
20:40 Thu 21 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I hope this settles the argument about who is a virt, and who's just a dreamer

http://www.funkypool.com/tournaments/251157
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Congratulations Turtle!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.