Boxing 2015!!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 178
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:36 Sun 13 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think it'll either be: Whyte again, Chisora, Hughie Fury - what better way to get under his cousins skin, Glazkov or even David Price.

I'd like it to be Hughie Fury lol.
Around the same amount of fights too 18 for him and 15 for AJ

It'll be Chisora next no doubt.

Edited at 15:47 Sun 13/12/15 (GMT)
lateo1993
lateo1993
04:07 Mon 14 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
AJ has said he wants chisora next as likely fight
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:25 Mon 14 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Looks a cert now

anyway he has a soft chin, it showed in the whyte fight and he is or will be in trouble if someone decent catches him.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:28 Wed 16 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
chisora not a fight id take if I was Joshua, could all end in tears. chisora a true brawler 1 punch could all be over with his title dreams...lol who said price as a possibility isn't he working in aldo now
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:17 Wed 16 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
He won't fight Chisora if I'm honest it'll be more the European Title next seems to be the way to go. Robert Helenius or Franz Rill whoever wins this weekend will be fighting for the IBF vacant title vs AJ.

I agree Chisora is a brawler but I still think he'd knock him out quite easily. I said Price as before he got knocked out by Teper was giving it all the bigg'un and claimed he could beat AJ easily. Prove it!!

Edited at 17:21 Wed 16/12/15 (GMT)
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
22:48 Sun 20 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
letsgochamp said:
AJ looks in better shape and seems very focused as always, and while Dillian Whyte's win over him in the amateurs will make him more confident, I don't think AJ seems any less confident because of it. It will be interesting to see Joshua face a guy like Whyte who just don't give a damn and will come to win. I see it been a good competitive fight for around 6 rounds then Whyte gasses out and Joshua stops him in the 7th.

Spot on mate,great assessment of the fight.

Cheers I don't always get them right haha
the__priest
the__priest
20:45 Mon 21 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
check the interview out with Eddy Hearns

on youtube class comments
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:13 Mon 21 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Robert Helenius won on points vs Franz Rill, well more a landslide. He knocked him down twice at the very beginning of the fight lol. That I reckon will be AJ's next opponent in April.
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
21:42 Tue 22 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Helenius is a decent opponent, undefeated with a couple of good names on his resume, but I still think he's a step back from Whyte.
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
21:49 Tue 22 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Billy Joe Saunders new MW world champ, how does he compare to the other top MW's? I think anyone other than GGG is prime target for him, including Canelo.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:56 Sat 16 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
WOWWWWW - David Haye was AWESOME vs De Mori - 1st Round KO!!!
Pages: 178
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Boxing 2015!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.