Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
19:38 Mon 1 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I want Froch vs Golovkin lol or even Golovkin vs Mayweather

Haha I think Froch will retire tbh, he'd be right to I think.

Mayweather vs GGG hmmm, as a boxing fan, get it on! As a Mayweather fan... stay the hell away from GGG mate!
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
20:14 Fri 5 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
My secret sources called google tell me that Mayweather will announce his next fight in the next two weeks, either Brook or Khan apparently, who should get it?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:27 Fri 5 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Brook - for sure - undefeated and Khan is just too big for his boots recently
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
20:49 Fri 5 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Brook - for sure - undefeated and Khan is just too big for his boots recently

I would absolutely love it if Brook got the shot over Khan! Unfortunately don't think it's gonna happen though.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:06 Sun 7 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Cotto stops Geale 4th Round, now wants Canelo, will be a wicked fight.
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
17:19 Sun 7 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Cotto stops Geale 4th Round, now wants Canelo, will be a wicked fight.

Lol think I'm the only one feeling it for Cotto in a fight with Canelo, will have to have a bit of a think about that one lol
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
17:21 Sun 7 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Guerrero almost beaten by Martinez too, wicked fight but Guerrero needs to stop getting drawn into slug fests, he's not particularly big or strong for a WW, think he needs to move down tbh he was awesome at 130
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
17:23 Sun 7 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Danny Garcia vs Paulie Malignaggi could be made for August, getting a bit of a letsgo tingle for this one, could Paulie pull off the upset? Looking at the Herrera fight it seems possible
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
14:37 Thu 11 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Tommy Coyle vs Luke Campbell confirmed for August 1st - Great stuff.

Adrien Broner wants Amir Khan after Shawn Porter June 20th.

letsgochamp
letsgochamp
20:47 Thu 11 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Tommy Coyle vs Luke Campbell confirmed for August 1st - Great stuff.

Adrien Broner wants Amir Khan after Shawn Porter June 20th.

Very good fight that and yeah not sure about him vs Khan tbf, I'm picking Broner to beat Porter
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:47 Thu 11 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I think Porter will beat Broner lol - I think Khan vs Broner will be good - still prefer Khan vs Pacquiao out of all the possible fixtures.

See Klitschko has said AJ will RULE the Heavyweight Division...WOW...some accolade. (Mind games???)
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
02:55 Fri 12 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I think Porter will beat Broner lol - I think Khan vs Broner will be good - still prefer Khan vs Pacquiao out of all the possible fixtures.

See Klitschko has said AJ will RULE the Heavyweight Division...WOW...some accolade. (Mind games???)

I think it will be a good fight, I just don't see Porter been able to do what Maidana did, and yeah could do tbh, we won't know till he's been tested
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
06:00 Sun 14 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Jose Pedraza looks a brilliant boxer in the making - completely beat Klimov (Brave) tonight - C'mon Deontay!!!!
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
14:42 Sun 14 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Jose Pedraza looks a brilliant boxer in the making - completely beat Klimov (Brave) tonight - C'mon Deontay!!!!

Not heard of him tbh, I was actually quite impressed by Walters opponent, seemed to give him a good fight haha
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:51 Sun 14 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Deontay Wilder wasn't that good last night, okay he knocked Molina out and down 5 times but he were so open. AJ, Klitschko, especially Povetkin who he's rumoured to.be fighting next would have smashed him out of the ring.

Watched the fight this morning and honestly feel confident in AJ causing him some damage. Can AJ beat him? All depends on how he deals with being caught, I happen to think he will, he will become even more angry and vicious. AJ is the one to Stop and Watch!!!

Walters were good but really you'd think he should have stopped Waleska Rodan. Still undefeated 26 fights 21 KO's I think his 0 will go very soon though.

Edited at 13:39 Sun 14/06/15 (BST)
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
16:44 Sun 14 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Deontay Wilder wasn't that good last night, okay he knocked Molina out and down 5 times but he were so open. AJ, Klitschko, especially Povetkin who he's rumoured to.be fighting next would have smashed him out of the ring.

Watched the fight this morning and honestly feel confident in AJ causing him some damage. Can AJ beat him? All depends on how he deals with being caught, I happen to think he will, he will become even more angry and vicious. AJ is the one to Stop and Watch!!!

Yeah tbh the Stiverne fight slightly exposed Wilder as a little one dimensional, he seems to throw the same punches a lot, he can sure bang but he couldn't knock out Stiverne and had trouble knocking out Molina, who were both bigger than him. I think this shows a strong durable HW can have success against him.

it's hard to say how Joshua would do against him seeing as though he's still untested but if he can carry on performing like he is at the higher level my money would be on him.

Seriously though I'm getting bored of Wilder fighting lemon pickers now, he's 34 and 0 now and other than Stiverne his level of opposition has been no higher than Joshua's imo. Povetkin would KO Wilder imo
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:54 Sun 14 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Definitely I agree, well Povetkins last fight his opponents ring walk lasted longer than the bout itself Lol. I was bored with Wilder he threw the left hook several times and missed a lot with the right bomb. His defence appeared to be non existent so anyone who is a strong, good, counter puncher will prosper and more than likely prevail.

Too soon for AJ atm let him fight the winner between Price and Erkan Tepe next month. Price was boasting he could beat AJ last night and Wilder, pahaahahaha. I very much doubt it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:50 Sun 14 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Watched wilder and to be fair, in no way was i impressed.He dodged every lunge by molina by just putting his left glove on molinas head and stepping back....coward.

Any good fighter will take that belt off wilder.

He also was caught by some hooks and was nearly KO himself in the 3rd i think it was, but molina never attacked him after that.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:55 Sun 14 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Totally agree fran_, it was the 3rd round he got clobbered and it shook him, shame Molina didn't jump on him there and then, he could have won.

Wilder vs Povetkin he won't stand a chance.
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
23:50 Sun 14 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Watched some highlights of Lara's fight against Rodriguez too, he looked impressive, actually stood flat footed in the center in the ring and sat on his punches which was good to see, also his defense looks even better. He called out GGG Cotto and Mayweather. I think GGG should fight him next, sick of hearing about how GGG is the most avoided fighter in the world when he has guys like Lara calling him out, that said I think GGG would KO him.
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Boxing 2015!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.