Boxing 2015!!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
19:07 Thu 6 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah tbh if Khan wants to earn a fight he should deal with Brook or Thurman and prove he's worthy
chezz
chezz
20:25 Thu 6 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL - I see Amir Khan's called him a chicken and accused him of being scared tonight - ermmmm, says Khan who's afraid of taking on Kell Brook LOL

lmao, someone should explain pot, kettle to him
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
18:14 Sat 15 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Canelo vs Cotto on, one of the best matchups in boxing in a very long time. Will it live up to expectations?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:31 Sat 15 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Roll on Nov 21 lol - I really like Canelo Alvarez mate but think Cotto has been pretty impressive recently, Cotto to win on points. IF not will be an early KO.
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
17:34 Wed 19 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah Canelo seems to be quite a big favorite but I'm feeling a bit of an upset coming on here. Also Bradley vs Brook in the making, what a fight. Can't wait for Lee vs Saunders either
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
17:34 Wed 19 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
And talks of Pac vs Khan too!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:26 Wed 19 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah some great fights being spoken about - I saw the Kell Brook vs Timothy Bradley story earlier - could be a good fight. I like Andy Lee but also like Billie Joe Saunders so I'm torn over who I'd like to win - The Irish connection makes me have to choose Andy Lee

Amir Khan vs Manny Pacquiao will be the BEST fight to be made - alsong with AJ vs Deontay Wilder - (in time)
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
02:10 Tue 25 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah very good fight I might slightly favor Brook in that, but will be close especially in the later rounds.

I can't wait for Lee vs Saunders, this is like May vs Pac all over again for me lol, I'm picking Saunders Late KO.

Khan vs Pac would be awesome really hope that gets made, I feel Pac may edge that one but close.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:11 Fri 28 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Breaking News: Anthony Crolla vs Darleys Perez granted a Re-match - November 21st 2015. (Manchester)

Very good news as he won it the last time the judges scores were a JOKE!
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
22:45 Fri 28 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah haven't watched the fight but heard it was a bad decision lol
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
14:29 Mon 31 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Santa Cruz outboxed Mares! Didn't see that coming.

Mosley vs Mayorga 2 was... interesting lol
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:27 Mon 31 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
One of the fights of the year supposedly BUT how 1 judge can score it a draw again is pathetic. Seriously these judges need to be addressed sooner than later before other fights are won controversially. Judge A 117-111, Judge B 114-114, Judge C 115-113

I'm gonna watch it a bit later on, I don't mind knowing the result, now can see how deluded Judge B actually was lol.

letsgochamp
letsgochamp
01:25 Tue 1 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
One of the fights of the year supposedly BUT how 1 judge can score it a draw again is pathetic. Seriously these judges need to be addressed sooner than later before other fights are won controversially. Judge A 117-111, Judge B 114-114, Judge C 115-113

I'm gonna watch it a bit later on, I don't mind knowing the result, now can see how deluded Judge B actually was lol.

Yeah Santa Cruz won convincingly but I think it was competitive and closer than some thought, the Mosley vs Mayorga fight had me in stitches hahaha
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:49 Wed 2 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Kell Brook vs Diego Chaves - October 24th (Sheffield) - Live on Sky Sports -
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
23:06 Wed 2 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Good fight, Chaves is no slouch, gave Thurman and Bradley a tough time.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:31 Sun 6 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
That Isaac Lowe looks a really good boxer, a little erratic with his head but when generated a little more bite and power he will be a very good boxer.

Very impressive.

Tony Bellew last night looked slow and languid, Martin Murrays opponent was a joke. Every time to got hit or the boxing glove brushed his hair he'd fall to one knee. That was a real disgrace to boxing imo.

Josh Warrington Wow to win 120-108 vs Joel Brunkner is awesome, he also needs to generate some more power then he'll be ready to take on Lee Selby.

Bring on next weekend AJ vs the unbeaten Gary Cornish!!!!
the__priest
the__priest
15:57 Sun 6 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Josh Warrington was class last night

the fans and atmosphere were different class
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
23:46 Wed 9 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Not watched any of these yet lol.

Brook fighting Chaves next, a lot aren't happy but good fight I think.

Bradley vs Rios also, decent fight but Bradley needs to be fighting the Thurmans and Khan's and Brooks, I guess with him been a top rank fighter his options are very limited.

So much talent at WW right now but they need to start fighting eachother, Khan and Thurman can't go round fighting Algieri and Collazo then wonder why they haven't earned their shot at Floyd lol. Everyone else who fought Floyd as far back as I remember had to earn their shot up until now of course, as he wants an easy fight to go out with, but there's a very good chance he'll be back for a 50th, so these guys need to be proving themselves and earn their shot, not waiting for Floyd to give it to them..

Either way, some great fights coming up, got Canelo vs Cotto in nov and Fury vs Klitschko in oct
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
00:37 Thu 10 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
The Dillian Whyte vs Anthony Joshua one in December is going to be an Epic.

Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko will be great too - I hope Fury gets knocked out tbh.
chezz
chezz
01:47 Sat 12 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Feel sorry for kell brook, he should have been the one fighting mayweather, but chaves is a quality fighter, but I think brook will win that for sure. And it'll prove why TBE (apparently) won't fight him

In bold, who I believe will win;

Brooks vs Chavez (KO)
It's going to be close, but I think Brooks will knock him out around round 10-11, I believe he's got too much quality)

Whyte vs Joshua (TKO)
Whyte is a good fighter, and it was tough to choose, considering he's unbeaten, but Joshua will have too much talent for him

Fury vs Klitschko (POINTS)
This might be because I hate Fury, just his smug arrogance, I mean, who does he think he is?? (He isn't behind me is he??) I wanted to put KO for Wladimir, but he's going to beat him tactically, I think that's going to be the way to humiliate him properly

Crolla vs Perez (KO)
I felt for Crolla, there isn't a nicer guy to be hinest, and he was robbed!!!, I think he's going to come back with a vengeance, and eat him up
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Boxing 2015!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.