Premier League 2015 / 2016 Season

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 14445
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:18 Sun 8 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thought punkpoet was a Leicester and Burnley fan?
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
21:20 Sun 8 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
United fan, now a Leicester fan because they won the PL Burnley fan? First I've heard that one, must be because they have won the championship lol he is probably a Wigan and Northampton fan too punkpoet you've sone explaining to do mate
immortal
immortal
21:30 Sun 8 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't think Sunderland will beat Everton on Wednesday though. Everton going too be pumped up after the thrashing they got from Leicester. Everton have a better record when playing Sunderland to i think.

I am enjoying the relegation battle so i want too see Sunderland lose on Wednesday and Newcastle too beat Spurs as then it comes down too one game and it is all down to Sunderland to do it, i don't see Norwich given them any easy chances if it comes too that and Sunderland in the past have threw more games away than they should have compared too Newcastle.

Regardless of which one goes down, it is going to hurt the club staying up anyway as the amount they make from the Derby game(s) is a nice profit which both would miss.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
21:41 Sun 8 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I expect Everton to loss. Sunderland are in good form, not losing games and have a lot of fight and fightbacks at the most crucial time. Everton are the complete opposite, poor form, no confidence, Lukaku has carried them because otherwise they'd be much lower. Martinez is looking likely to go, they've underachieved this season and gone backwards.

Sunderland should see them off comfortably going by the form. Newcastle could get something from Spurs who are ending a good season terribly, but that draw to a side who had lost 11 in a row effectively ends their hopes. A win kept them alive against the easiest team to beat. If you can't do that when you need it then you have to wave goodbye to the premier league. Though if Rafa goes, they could bounce straight up with another good appointment.
punkpoet
punkpoet
23:59 Sun 8 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thought punkpoet was a Leicester and Burnley fan?

News to me, unsure where the joke is Fuunky lol.
I actually wanted Middlesbrough to win the championship as they had Nugenet and DeLaet former and loanee leicester players.
Though Brighton has Knocky don't they?
the__priest
the__priest
22:26 Mon 9 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't think Sunderland will beat Everton on Wednesday though. Everton going too be pumped up after the thrashing they got from Leicester. Everton have a better record when playing Sunderland to i think.

I am enjoying the relegation battle so i want too see Sunderland lose on Wednesday and Newcastle too beat Spurs as then it comes down too one game and it is all down to Sunderland to do it, i don't see Norwich given them any easy chances if it comes too that and Sunderland in the past have threw more games away than they should have compared too Newcastle.

Regardless of which one goes down, it is going to hurt the club staying up anyway as the amount they make from the Derby game(s) is a nice profit which both would miss.

Jay for give me fella

we have Watford away m8 last game

we need 1 win or 2 draws

Sunderland will relish the chance of relegating the Scum
cant wait for Wednesday

we've only lost 1 in the last 9 games
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
03:51 Wed 11 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
United proper blew it tonight - Outplayed, Outperformed, Outclassed by West Ham - LVG OUT!!!

We were shockingly dreadful at the back again - martial was great everyone else below par. 2-3 down need to win and LVG puts on Lingard!!! Depay could have played up front just sub out Rashford who wasn't very good tonight.

aaarrggghhh Man City won't lose to Swansea!!
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
13:56 Wed 11 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Puts a bit of pressure on you for the Bournemouth game, who have had a pretty good season. Must win, else you could potentially finish 8th which would be a huge disaster considering you were two wins away from CL with 2 to play. I think you'll do enough though.
immortal
immortal
16:23 Wed 11 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah i know you have Watford away last game mate, Watford on there home ground is not going too be a walk in the park. Usually no team on their home ground are easy. I am just hoping for last game of the season decider me

Will see tonight i guess as Sunderland play tonight don't they and i think a win pretty much relegates Newcastle.

If that is the case Newcastle will be go down but come straight back up next season as Champions of championship i would say. Slim chance that Sunderland could be relegated but on the off chance they are i would say they would be right up again next season as champions of the championship as well.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:27 Wed 11 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I expect Sunderland to win tonight relegating Newcastle United and Norwich City respectively.

Prediction: Sunderland 1 vs 0 Everton
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
20:18 Wed 11 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
It's pronounced West Brom not Watford

In their last 8 games, they've scored 3 goals in 3 draws and 5 losses. We've scored in the last 12 consecutive games, bagging 31 goals. West Brom is a hard game but it's a good a time as any to get a win.
the__priest
the__priest
20:29 Wed 11 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
well its the big one

fingers crossed and pre-match rituals

a day in the life of a Sunderland Supporter

COME ON SAM
Howaaaaaaaaay the Laaaaaasds
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:13 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Everton are getting absolutely destroyed there defence is horrendous, have you not seen them play much this season immortal

Hazard for goal of the season maybe? Ripped liverpools team apart on his own, looks like he's slowly getting back to his best.
immortal
immortal
00:32 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Nah every time ive seen them on MOTD they tend too play alright. Not fussed on what happens too be fair as i don't support any english team
horse10000
horse10000
00:41 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Nah every time ive seen them on MOTD they tend too play alright. Not fussed on what happens too be fair as i don't support any english team

And your Scottish team are a new club as well so you can't have supported them for long
the__priest
the__priest
01:20 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
bye bye
bye bye

bye bye, bye bye

the scum are on there way

singing
always look on the bright side of life
deeer da derrr da da daaaaaaa

lmao.chumpionshipteam.com

cartooooooooooon army
bye bye bye,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, bye bye bye
the__priest
the__priest
01:24 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
the__priest
the__priest
01:26 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
the__priest
the__priest
01:28 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
01:34 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Enjoy Craig! What an awesome night for the north east! Well the Sunderland part what a fantastic season this has been from top to bottom and not over yet with the fight for the 4th place. Manchester United don't deserve it this season but if Swansea do City it could happen
Pages: 14445
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Premier League 2015 / 2016 Season

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.