Premier League 2015 / 2016 Season

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 14748
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:07 Fri 20 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Not a chance Mourinho would join Everton, he only goes to big clubs where he knows theres plenty of money to spend.
punkpoet
punkpoet
20:23 Fri 20 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Apparently been reported that Jose is also highly linked too Everton by the way so Man United fans don't get too excited yet.

LVG was aiming for third once they started winning games and going on some good runs, that was not his target for the full season though as far as i am aware, but if it was then that is shocking.

To be totally fair though Zac, if it was your team doing what United has been doing you would be moaning a lot as well, as would anyone. With the ticket prices and season ticket prices so retardedly high and then having to watch complete junk at times (United and some others in certain games) no wonder moaning has been at the tippy top of the list.

Unsure I would mate I mean Pearson did alot of odd stuff last season and still i wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. Though obviously now im glad ranieri (aka god lol) joined :) .
But felt Pearson had alot to offer still does he deserves another shot even if they inploy someone else to deal with press lol
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
21:57 Fri 20 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Talk about your own team for once punkpoet
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:00 Fri 20 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Brendan Rodgers to be appointed Celtic manager I reckon in a few days time.

Spot on!!!
I think he'll do a great job there.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:00 Fri 20 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
No Memphis Depay in the FA Cup Final....get out LVG!!!

Ruined him and his confidence just like he did with Angel Di Maria and the way he treated Victor Valdes.... He's a disgrace!

I wouldn't mind if Crystal Palace win tomorrow tbh...as long as he's sacked and United can reinstill the passion back to the game and club.

_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
17:08 Sat 21 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Apparently United are to announce Mourinho as new manager after the match today...
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:17 Sat 21 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Really hope so...my party poppers and champagne are ready.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:59 Sat 21 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Apparently United are to announce Mourinho as new manager after the match today...

Where's this m8 in the Sun?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:02 Sat 21 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
It was said on Sky Sports News earlier.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
18:03 Sat 21 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Where's this m8 in the Sun?

Hahaha no mate if it was I wouldn't have posted this lol all newspaper reports aren't reliable sources anything for a story with them, seen a few reports of it on fairly reliable sources, one of those also reported Xhaka was signing for Arsenal yesterday and today there was a photo of him in a photoshoot wih Arsenal kit on so it could be possible
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:07 Sat 21 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I reckon it will at some point, can't see mourinho going anywhere else.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
18:08 Sat 21 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Time will tell mate
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:19 Sat 21 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I think it will happen today, United were quick to nullify the LVG being a Director of Football role yet haven't denied any of the Mourinho stories. (Speaks Volumes).

Also LVG's last 2 Press Conferences have been different he's been mentioning the club being more important than himself. He never does that and his whole demeanour to me appears different. I think he knows the FA Cup Final is his last match and I expect to see the words left by mutual consent tonight, failed to reach his own targets and the clubs. Lost trust and belief from key players such as Carrick, De Gea, I'd even add Rooney there, relationships become untenable, not fulfilling promises with Pereira and alienating quality players such as Memphis, Valdes, Di Maria etc.

He's giving Man Utd a bad name and the football on show is complete dross. Only the past few games have we appeared to play a little better but the 1st half vs Bournemouth we were awful. Players are aware a change is happening and I expect Giggs to stay as Assistant to Mourinho.

Hope it happens. City have Guadiola we need to step up asap too.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
00:20 Sun 22 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
*** Breaking News ***

Jorge Mendes to fly to England on Tuesday to finalise deal for Jose Mourinho to take Man Utd job!!!

Get In!!!!

punkpoet
punkpoet
01:08 Sun 22 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Man untd fans now "YES Mourinho get in !!!!"
Man untd fans at christmas "Oh god I hate Mourinho we need a new manager!!!"

I wonder who will be the new new Man untd manager after Jose? lol
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:17 Sun 22 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Wonder who will be Leicester's next manager when Ranieri gets the sack for having a contrasting next season?

Terry Venables? Owners are from Thailand right? LOL
punkpoet
punkpoet
19:38 Sun 22 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Wonder who will be Leicester's next manager when Ranieri gets the sack for having a contrasting next season?

Terry Venables? Owners are from Thailand right? LOL

Ranieri will never get the sack haha, and yeah thai owners.
punkpoet
punkpoet
19:42 Sun 22 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Seems Liverpools plan for next season is to just buy half of Leicester's players, seems Chilwell is going, 15 mil offer for drinky, kante and mahrez rumours though i dont see them getting them 2, rumours of them wanting a new goalie too....
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:05 Sun 22 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL - I've heard Kante is gonna go Arsenal - but not sure they need him now if they've just bought Granit Xhaka. I reckon they might get Mahrez but wouldn't be surprised if Mourinho goes for him.

Hope not tbh.

I'd much prefer James Rodriguez/Leroy Sane over him.

Liverpool trying to get Mario Gotze - WHY? Don't they have enough Attacking Midfielders? Coutinho, Firmino, Lallana, etc.

They need another Striker to cover for 6 months for when Daniel Sturridge does a Lampard and sits in the Stadium getting paid greatly for it lol.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:26 Sun 22 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I heard on radio this morning that LVG is already making plans for Man Utd next season like he hasn't been sacked for Jose (can't spell his Surname without looking) so not sure what's happening.

Don't follow Football though so no idea on these things
Pages: 14748
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Premier League 2015 / 2016 Season

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.