Premier League 2015 / 2016 Season

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 14950
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:04 Sat 28 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
All these fans who are concerned about whether we play the youngsters are doing my head in. Helllooooo we finished 5th this season due to being over reliant on playing the youngsters due to injuries.

Mourinho' in now, I hope he buys solid quality players who can not only solidify the team but help nurture and improve the youngsters along the way. Manchester United need some much better quality players especially in Defence to partner Smalling, A Creative Midfielder who can make key passes for Ibrahomovic/Rooney/Martial to run on and a Target Man such as a Ibrahimovic/Lewandowski etc. Rashford is the only youngster who merited being played, with his pace and ball control he could easily still play on the flanks as a winger with Depay alternating etc. (Mourinho will get the best out of Memphis next season)

I hope Giggsy accepts the offer to Run the U21's with Warren Joyce possibly moving to manage Blackburn Rovers. If Giggsy doesn't accept I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up there instead of Joyce.

It will be interesting to see who Mourinho brings in and who he sells too, I think Mata might be safe but definitely not Fellaini. So much business to happen and come before I even think about the possible finishing positions, next season has the potential to be an EPIC with; Mourinho, Guadiola, Klopp and Conte all gracing the awesome Premier League.
immortal
immortal
18:07 Sat 28 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Fellaini is a disgrace and should never be allowed on a pitch. Takes it far too far with elbows and everything else. Plus he looks like a muppet anyway
punkpoet
punkpoet
21:59 Sat 28 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Do not mention Falcao lol.

And Ash you mention Man Untd finished 5th but honestly the money youlot spent and the fact its man Untd is 5th really something to be proud of? they should be at least top 4.
I suppose winning the FA Cup makes it seem better.

But Leicester and Spurs spent by far less than untd and got higher in the league...
the__priest
the__priest
21:59 Sat 28 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
well done Hull

nice pace to visit next season, with good old Brucie
in charge
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:43 Sat 28 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Do not mention Falcao lol.

And Ash you mention Man Untd finished 5th but honestly the money youlot spent and the fact its man Untd is 5th really something to be proud of? they should be at least top 4.
I suppose winning the FA Cup makes it seem better.

But Leicester and Spurs spent by far less than untd and got higher in the league...

Sorry you've lost me: I'm not happy with 5th and am delighted LVG got sacked. Better than that we now have the manager I wanted before Moyes was appointed.

United have to be Top 4 every season...actually no scrap that...challenging for the title every season.

Edited at 19:52 Sat 28/05/16 (BST)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:17 Sat 4 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Breaking News: Ibrahimovic to join United on a 1 Year Contract

GET IN!!!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
00:37 Sun 5 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Vardy off to Arsenal - what's the betting they pinch Mahrez too?

Leicester are going to be unrecognizable next season, especially if Drinkwater goes Liverpool.

Eric Bailly linked to Man Utd - 22 yrs 6'2 pacey defender....Ounas looks a great prospect too - hope we got them both. Andre Gomes part exchange with Mata could happen.
triple_b
triple_b
02:05 Sun 5 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
i never heard of these players before , how do you know about them , have you seen them play ?
immortal
immortal
03:09 Sun 5 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Pretty sure Bailly plays for Villareal and Ounas is at Bordeaxu (Hes been linked with a few clubs though i think)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:19 Fri 1 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
New Season

Just one word: ZLATANNNN!!!!

Get in!!!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:58 Thu 7 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
£100m for Paul Pogba that's an Insane amount but WOW what a signing he would be.

C'mon Mourinho bring him Home.

Delighted with Mkhitaryan and Zlatan, Bailly will be awesome too just not straight away. Hopefully get these four then bring in some squad players such as Lozano, Ounas, Bakayoko, etc.

I'd still like Draxler and a much needed CB in the likes of a Varane or Garay (possibly Manolas)

Still great signings and If IBE'S worth £15m then Pogba surely is worth whatever is being touted for him. Only 23 years of age, destined to be the Best.

C'mon United.
immortal
immortal
17:08 Thu 7 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Looks like Jose is talking about playing Rooney "where he should be" and that is up front along side Zlatan. Could not agree more to be honest, he was one of the only England players that impressed me during there euro games. Obviously goal hungry and with a decent partner like Zlatan it could be what he and Zlatan need to make an impact.
the__priest
the__priest
23:59 Thu 7 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Looks like Jose is talking about playing Rooney "where he should be" and that is up front along side Zlatan. Could not agree more to be honest, he was one of the only England players that impressed me during there euro games. Obviously goal hungry and with a decent partner like Zlatan it could be what he and Zlatan need to make an impact.

agreed
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
04:37 Fri 8 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Agree - I personally think Rooney is a striker but needs to play as a Number 10 only. I'd personally sell him now - he's past his prime now so time for a new beginning elsewhere.

Sell him to a Chinese club and make a fortune - That way the expenditure of 100m on Pogba could easily be balanced on the income. Merchandise and franchise will help pay that amount back too, so it's a win win situation really for United on and off the pitch.

Edited at 01:43 Fri 08/07/16 (BST)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:17 Fri 15 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
September 10th is going to be some day for sport:

Celtic vs Rangers
Man United vs Man City
Kell Brook vs Gennady Golovkin

AWESOME!!!
immortal
immortal
23:44 Fri 15 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Rooney has a good few more seasons in him before turning into a Gerard and others mate. Man United selling a legend is doubtful though i mean look at Giggs.. (Ronaldo was a different story as he wanted to go). I see Rooney retiring in the future as a Man United player, simple really.

As much as he is apparently slated and hated he sells more merchandise than mostly any player in the team. Pogba may be very good but hes not at that stage yet and that 100M price tag could take seasons to be paid off with match performances and the like
the__priest
the__priest
13:26 Sat 16 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
we need England to move there backsides re Allardyce

players are hardly going to sign with all this speculation

Moyes is in the frame if he goes

I also cant believe Eddie Howe is in the same boat
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
13:28 Sat 16 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
If you get Moyes then don't be surprised to see Fellaini be his first signing...help United out. Please!!!

the__priest
the__priest
13:30 Sat 16 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
id take him

no probs him creating chaos in the box and defoe finishing

dream for me
the__priest
the__priest
13:31 Sat 16 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
your also sniffing around Kone
Sunderlands CB

hmmmmm