clan as a football club?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
faust
faust
22:27 Fri 29 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Faust - vinnie Jones - causes hassle and wreckless unnecessary tackles. Refs are somewhat fearful so gets away with murder.

Mix of vinnie and jigsaw.

Vinny Jones got 12 red cards - hardly getting away with murder!!! Think I prefer Joey Barton myself!
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
22:33 Fri 29 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Opening a can of worms with a player comparison, surprised nobody said Balotelli for someone

Why always me?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:35 Fri 29 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Only a can worms if those immature ones can't comprehend it's meant to be light humor.

Haven't thought of a comparison for you yet zante - will have a think.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
22:43 Fri 29 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
knightmare- marco boogers, no one has ever seen him play and disapeers to a foriegn country to live in a caravan when he has a game to play
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
23:02 Fri 29 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
A nice fun thread and you feel the need to get personal and ruin it for the member who started it, Leave out the nasty comments or it will end up being capped, we have already needed to remove some posts. Anymore posts removed then posting rights will be revoked or worse!
Thank you
thegame26
thegame26
23:05 Fri 29 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Faust - vinnie Jones - causes hassle and wreckless unnecessary tackles. Refs are somewhat fearful so gets away with murder.

Mix of vinnie and jigsaw.

Vinny Jones got 12 red cards - hardly getting away with murder!!! Think I prefer Joey Barton myself!

Joey Barton is an absolute melt

Bit like you
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:07 Fri 29 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
derik_dalton: I need to think a little here same with zante.
kris
kris
00:52 Sat 30 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
fran- george best. a little tipsy most of the evenings but its hard to drown the skills in a drink. some great skills drunk or not
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
01:28 Sat 30 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Hopefully I can get the good natured banter flowing:

faust - Djimi Traore, capable of brilliant moments while lacking all intention to do so.
corsair - Messi, probably the best around right now, and a regular producer of magic.
_knightmare_ - Sturridge, everyone wants him to play but he stays out most of the season.
turtle1560 - Costa, great attacking player but quite possibly scared of Jordan Henderson.
erigert - Martin Skrtel, Eastern European who looks like he has ties with the mafia.
w_hoolahan - Anelka, an attacker who's played for most of the top clubs, fond of gloves.
the__priest - Joey Barton, a proven player who can't stay away from controversy and arguments.
punkpoet - Tony Hibbert, long serving fan favourite with leadership qualities outside of the top clubs.

Can't think of anyone else at the moment, but bring it on
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:40 Sat 30 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Some good ones there Zante: I prefer to be Peter Cech though - always on the subs bench, tries to handle things to the best of my ability and always around should i need to try and save the day. (not necessarily on the tables)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:54 Sat 30 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Can anyone come up with a whole 11 for a proper football team with players on here. Keeping is light with the banter.

Not easy - as the reasons have to be apparent.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:28 Sat 30 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
fran- george best. a little tipsy most of the evenings but its hard to drown the skills in a drink. some great skills drunk or not

Banter at it's best

Cheers for the comment kris mate
punkpoet
punkpoet
09:19 Sat 30 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Hopefully I can get the good natured banter flowing:

faust - Djimi Traore, capable of brilliant moments while lacking all intention to do so.
corsair - Messi, probably the best around right now, and a regular producer of magic.
_knightmare_ - Sturridge, everyone wants him to play but he stays out most of the season.
turtle1560 - Costa, great attacking player but quite possibly scared of Jordan Henderson.
erigert - Martin Skrtel, Eastern European who looks like he has ties with the mafia.
w_hoolahan - Anelka, an attacker who's played for most of the top clubs, fond of gloves.
the__priest - Joey Barton, a proven player who can't stay away from controversy and arguments.
punkpoet - Tony Hibbert, long serving fan favourite with leadership qualities outside of the top clubs.

Can't think of anyone else at the moment, but bring it on

Haha i can just remember him as well.
kris
kris
17:57 Sat 30 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
just played seb and i can honestly say-Messi springs to mind. was fun to watch...
punkpoet
punkpoet
23:00 Sat 30 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
If Seb Is Messi, Turtle is Ronaldo.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:18 Sat 30 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Nah Thierry Henry, for reasons listed before.
kris
kris
00:00 Sun 31 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
If Seb Is Messi, Turtle is Ronaldo.

i am not disagreeing with you mate. in fact, ur prob right!
kris
kris
00:11 Sun 31 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
ash- Jonathan Woodgate. still playing but many injuries.Yet still about but still not seen. Houdini of our times :)

for some reasons, i still think tht u got the skills Ash, it would be hard to win you.

We should have a tournament- 1 captain and one vcap/co-cap from each team

that would be great fun, wouldnt it?

zantetsukenz or dgeneratio or somebody else...

Edited at 21:15 Sat 30/05/15 (BST)

make it happen please !

Edited at 21:16 Sat 30/05/15 (BST)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
00:26 Sun 31 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Like a Captains Cup?
Wouldn't work as some teams have decided to appoint all their players as VC's
erigert
erigert
00:31 Sun 31 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
It wouldnt work as you wont play any game lol