Top three Mr. Nice guys?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
friendyboy
friendyboy
03:16 Sat 13 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Over the past months, in fact years, it has been imminent that clan participation was on the decline. Recently, I will often see people say such things as "acting in this way is negative and will put players off clans". In fact, I have probably used the phrase myself.

Anyways, what I suggest here is a scenario. If you could have three players represent fp to advertise clan life, who would you chose? The criteria you pick is up to you, but I am interested to see what you guys and gals think and who you would pick :)

1. letsgochamp - so easy to get along with, always pleasant, has good banter. Perfect beer buddy.

2. _siber_man_ This guy is awesome, always makes me laugh has awesome banter. Was genuinely upset when he left the clan, but even once moved, still a top lad. He is also not big headed or arrogant or have any negative attributes.

3. re_rack_jack One of the nicest guys I have come across in recent months, glad he was not put off by the arguments as whenever I see his posts, they are almost always positive. Really funny guy and always polite, similar to lewis.

This is by all means not exclusive, there are many others out there, including all the guys at FKS who are awesome, a few others that would be up there including _pacman and ofc sisi Ash who is a top mate and class him along with a few others as real mates.

Who will you pick, and why? Let's get some positivity going!
hustler_1987
hustler_1987
03:46 Sat 13 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
ang3l -- very nice, helpful and all round good person

punkpoet -- puts a lot of work into pocket dynamos, always positive, could see him going all out to advertise this great underrated site

poolbiird -- much the same as ang3l
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
04:55 Sat 13 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
achpfsk: My mate shadwell17 - we've been speaking on and off the game since my 1st ever day on the site. Have had the privilege to play alongside him also Captain and appoint him as a Vice Captain in the past. We suffer from similar health issues, his much worse than mine but it really helps having someone who 'knows & understands' the daily symptons etc and the actual affects they can have.

Top bloke, like the fact he's a family man so that brings out his responsible side too. Never has a bad word to really say about anyone only if you 'get his goat' then I'd not want to be in the recipients shoes.

thegame26: My mate Rich - This guy is one of the soundest non confrontational people and players on the game. We also speak about health related issues, family, football, etc - IF I lived or ever move to Scotland I'd try and be his next door neighbour. Also a great family guy and has an adorable family and his partner's sound when she leaves my island alone LOL. One of my best Mates on here!!! - Glad to see him Captain Pros but would really LOVE to have him back in Fearless Knights if the truth be told.

friendyboy: This guy honestly if ever wanted or needed a mate to meet up with and go down the pub or pool hall this would be the guy. Funny, pretty smart (don't wanna give him a bighead lol), soon to be a father so 'testing times ahead' but a bloody sound guy!! Top Banana!!!
hustler_1987
hustler_1987
05:28 Sat 13 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
oops it's men only lol
friendyboy
friendyboy
12:23 Sat 13 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
No mate, women too ;) the title would've not had the same feel if I put guy or gal lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:17 Sat 13 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Have tons really but...

w_hoolahan - always talk on FB about fifa, angels, funky etc, nice guy and top player

thegame26 - nice guy too, always play some games every few days and keeps urging me to play Pirate Kings

can't really name a third if i'm honest maybe Imran for teaching me UK break and having some frames.

In terms of clans...

fran_ - doing his best all season with struggling UB, good mate

punkpoet - while he can be serious at times i respect what he has done with PDs and how long he has ran them much like D&C on Snooker, serious dedication and willpower

thegame26 - much like fran really but in Pros
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
17:22 Sat 13 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Trats: Everyone loves him
Penfold: Never complains
147_balls: always plays in a sporting manner

Na seriously though lol it's really hard to put it down to three, loads of top people on here and unlike most on here I get along with pretty much everyone tbh, off the top of my head I'd say

hippesville: Win or lose, I don't remember a time when I didn't have fun playing him, absolutely top bloke got a lot of respect for him, brings a real positive vibe to this site and we need more like him.

friendyboy: Wins like a champ and takes his losses like a man, always pleasant and a good laugh.

re_rack_jack: Always positive, one of the very few on this site I've never seen in an argument, he doesn't get distracted by all the bs, he comes to have fun and he does just that. Always a good laugh.
ummagumma
ummagumma
18:44 Sat 13 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
_knightmare_: I chose Ash as i believe he gives his all, especially when it comes to protecting the interests of his team. He's active a lot of the time and is permanently on top of the fixtures, sometimes to the point of annoying a few it must be said, but in my eyes a pushy Captain is a caring/perceptive Captain. I honestly struggle to think of another Captain that's equally as passionate when everything is taken into consideration.

letsgochamp: I don't know the guy overly well, but what i do know i like! A very friendly guy who is also very passionate about his game, even to the point of deactivating a few days ago because he didn't want to burden his team with any sub-par results. I have played him a few times now and he's always polite, never moans on a missed opportunity or fluke virus and to me represents everything a new person entering the game would want to encounter. In other words a respectful player with a good head on his shoulders.

the_marine: This one is easy. Just take a look at his posts and style of reporting used to deliver a clan result! He's bringing a character to clan pool in much the same way as say a wrestler does to their sport. It's not just the results either as we generally get updates on him tracking his enemy pre-match. Highly entertaining in my view!

Finally a massive shout out to all involved in running the actual leagues, be it structural or result management.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
19:15 Sat 13 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
stu, eri, mad matt , chappy, pete,and many more
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:34 Sat 13 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
stu, eri, mad matt , chappy, pete,and many more
Cheers mate you ain't so bad yaself
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
20:20 Sat 13 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Cheers for the shouts Alex and Michael!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:21 Sat 13 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Cheers umma - much appreciated mate - - probably he ONLY person who will mention me. (for the >>>>>>> reasons )
friendyboy
friendyboy
21:34 Sat 13 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
the_marine: This one is easy. Just take a look at his posts and style of reporting used to deliver a clan result! He's bringing a character to clan pool in much the same way as say a wrestler does to their sport. It's not just the results either as we generally get updates on him tracking his enemy pre-match. Highly entertaining in my view!

If there was the need to "brand" fp, the_marine would be a great move. Makes me laugh on both his results and tracking down! Love it!!
friendyboy
friendyboy
21:36 Sat 13 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  

No problem mate, just call it how I see it! And ofc, thanks for your kind words, though you probably felt inclined to return the favour......I know I feel inclined when the Mrs offers a helping hand lmao
ummagumma
ummagumma
22:44 Sat 13 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Cheers umma - much appreciated mate - - probably he ONLY person who will mention me. (for the >>>>>>> reasons )

You're welcome
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
23:00 Sat 13 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  

No problem mate, just call it how I see it! And ofc, thanks for your kind words, though you probably felt inclined to return the favour......I know I feel inclined when the Mrs offers a helping hand lmao

Haha nps mate, and tbh always thought you were a top geeza, I just picked the three people that were the freshest in my memory and seeing you on here made you one of them haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:32 Sun 14 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
friendyboy good lad,,and soon to be a proud father ,made up for him,, good banter,, always up for a laugh and a joke can take a joke also,,,good player,,can be a top notch player if he stops playing me and coming down to my level

_knightmare_ this guy ,,what can i say ,,, good captain knows what hes doing wether you win or lose everythings positive from him,,,,can be a right one sometimes but once we have a chat he calms down a bit (i think or its just to shut me up),,,gives some sound advice on computer issues if wasnt for him i dont think il be playing at this present time as he gave me links for downloadable content to clean my comp etc....

punkpoet and ang3l these two ccs helped me through my 2nd year in clans gave sound advice but same as ash both can be a pain at times,,never played straight in my life until zac invited me one day many a nights up to 2-3 in the morning playing chatting avin a laugh avin an argument was good times
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:35 Sun 14 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Jimmy, Mich and Lee (unoit)

Top guys for banter
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
03:44 Sun 14 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Cheers siber_man - I try - but the Captains ONLY as good as their team encourages them to be.

I will HELP anyone if and when required.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:45 Sun 14 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
re_rack_jack - probably play with him more than anyone else. Good guy and talk trash without him getting all weird like many players. Quality player too when he's paying attention.

_knightmare_- sound guy and great captain. gets too much crap from people when he is actually a nice person

sunk_seven - been a m8 on here for a long time and is a top guy. one of the best things someone has said on here came from him, "its better to lose with style than to win by boring the opponent to sleep." i think of that every time i hit a 2 rail dbl or a slick combo in a match instead of playing safe.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Top three Mr. Nice guys?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.