FCL Subs/Swaps

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12526
klien
klien
22:16 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Keith should just let me be an assistant runner.. I couldnt care who plays who as long as this works.. and for this to work, the rules have to be followed, whether the majority like it or not.

If the majority don't like it though, you'll end up with the minority left playing. Which is not what anyone wants!

But you can't force a swap just because the majority want to see Ash handed a whitewash... The rules are pretty clear on swaps, both teams have to agree.. until these are adjusted these should be followed, changing them mid-season will lead to more problems with swaps down the line and therefore more arguments.

Of course these should be reviewed at the end of the season, but I cant see how they can be changed for the better tbh..
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
00:43 Mon 13 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fixtures Remain as:

Team G 0 vs 0 Team L

(prev: mich) snowden vs jayboy89 (prev: jedi_master)
_knightmare_ vs ferretlady (prev: scottyjr) - arranged
letsgochamp vs you___lost

I rejected their swap;
faust
faust
00:51 Mon 13 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fixtures Remain as:

Team G 0 vs 0 Team L

(prev: mich) snowden vs jayboy89 (prev: jedi_master)

I rejected their swap;

Just for clarification there is not a requirement for both teams to agree, if one team makes a swap then the other chooses to refuse the swap.

If the games then go to default, the refusal of the swap would go against the team who chose not to accept it in the first place.

Really it is up to teams to work together and in most cases no one complains but when someone does it spoils it for everyone as what does it matter who plays who as long as the two games are played.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
00:59 Mon 13 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Team G 0 vs 0 Team L - Swap

Now:

snowden vs you___lost - both daytime players...I'm not
_knightmare_ vs ferretlady - already arranged
letsgochamp vs jayboy89 - both evening players so easily accommodated.

All fixtures covered - Sorted - all 3 will be played and we can all be happy

Previously: (prev: mich) snowden vs jayboy89 (prev: jedi_master)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:06 Mon 13 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Team G 0 vs 0 Team L - Swap

Now:

snowden vs you___lost
letsgochamp vs jayboy89

How many Swaps is this?

EDIT: Edited above post to make it easier when editing my sheet

Edited at 23:09 Sun 12/03/17 (GMT)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:07 Mon 13 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
1 -

Prev: snowden vs jayboy89 & letsgochamp vs you___lost
Now: letsgochamp vs jayboy89 & snowden vs you___lost
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:08 Mon 13 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ah that's okay, confused me a bit as added your fixture too on here.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:09 Mon 13 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sorry
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:15 Mon 13 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
done

* As before if the opposition reverses then i'll have to put them back how it was.

and Thanks Klien for your help yesterday, hopefully can get back to playing games.
you____lost
you____lost
13:38 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
you____lost vs letsgochamp is now you____lost vs knightmare

letsgochamp vs ferretlady

I was told this is the original swap if he chooses to reject it is on there team . I will still try to play letsgochamp if the swap is rejected as much as knightmare thinks he runs this site and league he does not i was told by league runner our swap can be made.

If you have any problems talk to horse10000 the league runner
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:45 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

I was told this is the original swap if he chooses to reject it is on there team . I will still try to play letsgochamp if the swap is rejected as much as knightmare thinks he runs this site and league he does not i was told by league runner our swap can be made.

Do you want to reverse his swap as he has snowden vs you and lewis vs jay?

that would make it, you vs lewis and snowden vs jay and subs would be disallowed unless players has more overall games and Klien checked for me so wouldn't be allowed to sub there.

You can reverse a Swap however or Swap yourself.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
13:51 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
My match vs ferretlady is arranged so I will not be playing versus anyone else, you requested a daytime player and were hoping I fit that criteria, so I swapped in snowden and letsgochamp can easily be online to play jayboy89.

The swap accommodates all 3 fixtures therefore makes perfect and logical sense for it to remain, which I will continue to swap back to its lineup.

I clearly suggest you accept the logical route as you're doing nothing but encouraging all 3 fixtures from being completed which is the main goal for both teams. I don't have time to play your silly little games who clearly only wants to face me to try and boost his ego. The swaps will remain and snowden, as you assumed I played during the day will be online shortly today or any weekday to play you.

Fixtures Accommodate ALL:

_knightmare_ vs ferretlady - Arranged
snowden vs you__lost - Both daytime players
letsgochamp vs jayboy89 - Both evening players

* I will not be addressing this fixture again it either remains as the above or doesn't get played. Hardly a good advertisement to jayboy89 who's new to clans to be messed about continuously.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:58 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
* I will not be addressing this fixture again it either remains as the above or doesn't get played. Hardly a good advertisement to jayboy89 who's new to clans to be messed about continuously.

and threatening to default a game with no deadline isn't a good advertisement either (your team) and neither are these mind games being played (both teams), i thought we left that in the Manipulation Era and started the Peaceful Era but i guess i was wrong.

I heard just now that Keith has mailed you___lost but not sure of the contents but for now i'll leave it as it is, unless they reverse your original swap and game would be Snowden vs Jay and Lewis vs Lost as you made the original swap.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
14:05 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm not going to be messed about James, my fixtures arranged - you____lost made the original swap based on the assumption I'm a daytime player. That swap got rejected as I do not fit that criteria. My swap on the other hand afterwards caters for their own request.

Fair enough we will leave it with Keith but I'm perfectly entitled to stand my ground especially when it's me who's also being messed around.
buckjam
buckjam
14:11 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
" i will not be messed around" BUT i will mess others around as much as possible. Only one team is swapping games and confusing the entire site. Why? we here you cry. Because he is a muppet comes the reply.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:12 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm not going to be messed about James, my fixtures arranged - you____lost made the original swap based on the assumption I'm a daytime player. That swap got rejected as I do not fit that criteria. My swap on the other hand afterwards caters for their own request.

Fair enough we will leave it with Keith but I'm perfectly entitled to stand my ground especially when it's me who's also being messed around also.

You're both equal to blame, back and forth Swapping and Reversing. For now you're fixture is safe unless Keith says otherwise (or they make a new Swap) as the current swap we're discussing is your current one before Lost posted.

Lost posted a Swap, You reverse but then You make a Swap and then i'm not sure what changes Lost did so for now only your Swap stands until Keith posts or they reverse it (again for now your fixture isn't involved in the Swap).

I'm just following rules, best i can unless Keith tells me otherwise..

But this League has been a shambles, Merges, People Leaving, Mind Games, Swap Reversals, Restart Discussion and fairly soon many teams will have 3 players.

Based on that alone, i think i've made my decision about next season.
you____lost
you____lost
14:35 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Fair enough we will leave it with Keith but I'm perfectly entitled to stand my ground especially when it's me who's also being messed around.

i do not know who you think you are but 70% of the things you say are lies i have seen on plenty of times when i am now you wont be that way you can say see i was right
you____lost
you____lost
14:37 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Do you want to reverse his swap as he has snowden vs you and lewis vs jay?

that would make it, you vs lewis and snowden vs jay and subs would be disallowed unless players has more overall games and Klien checked for me so wouldn't be allowed to sub there.

You can reverse a Swap however or Swap yourself.

we do not reject swaps just the original swap is what the issue is all he has to do is reject it any issues he can contact horse10000 like i did prior to the posting
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:41 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Going to ask Keith to make one final decision later but feel that we should ban further Swaps on this fixture once the decision is made.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:41 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
I will be playing ferretlady as arranged so she shouldn't be permitted to move to another group as it just messes up our plans. We've spoke many times and have this sorted so let's quit with the unnecessary messing about and just leave it as it is.

snowden vs you____lost - snowden's online now
_knightmare_ vs ferretlady - arranged - only swap could accept is jayboy89 as evening player and snowden's not left screwed.
letsgochamp vs jayboy89 - both evening players.

Look at it from a logical point of view: snowden will not be able to play either of the other 2 players due to their own availability and letsgochamp will struggle too due to other commitments during the day, notably with work and his son. I do not play during the day so you____lost is better off facing someone else who can....snowden.

Edited at 15:47 Tue 14/03/17 (GMT)
Pages: 12526
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL Subs/Swaps

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.