FCL Discussion old

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
klien
klien
23:34 Sun 9 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
And look out for poachers,as its that time of year hehe,So when Spoonie poaches one of your players Zaco will see how you feel about him then .But agreed hes a nice guy and will do well.
He is from the old school also.

Lol is that needed mikee.... Poaching as you call it happens we dont all cry about it, i just go and try and find a new player.
But yeah youre attempt to get a rise failed.
Oh and gl to eagles this season oh what you gave up? Oops lol

*sneaks in and poaches Harry*
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:04 Mon 10 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
And look out for poachers,as its that time of year hehe,So when Spoonie poaches one of your players Zaco will see how you feel about him then .But agreed hes a nice guy and will do well.
He is from the old school also.

Lol is that needed mikee.... Poaching as you call it happens we dont all cry about it, i just go and try and find a new player.
But yeah youre attempt to get a rise failed.
Oh and gl to eagles this season oh what you gave up? Oops lol

*sneaks in and poaches Harry*

Not my Harry !!!!
erigert
erigert
01:44 Mon 10 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Why is no one trying to poach me?
klien
klien
02:20 Mon 10 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  

You're like Faust's little loyal lapdog... wouldn't be worth the time
faust
faust
02:32 Mon 10 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  

*LapGOAT actually! :P
_huts24_
_huts24_
10:44 Mon 10 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  

*LapGOAT actually! :P

Eri is a player that likes to play it safe every season , non adventures :)
erigert
erigert
11:08 Mon 10 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
klien
klien
17:11 Mon 10 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Any news on a schedule for next season?

Even though the clan im building is not ready yet, the best thing for the site is for the clans leagues to be getting ready again. The site has turned into a ghost town since the end of last season, including the forums.
punkpoet
punkpoet
18:05 Mon 10 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol tbf even pds have gone quiet
We should run a friendly comp in pre season, like the international champions cup in football last few seasons.
erigert
erigert
18:52 Sat 15 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Any idea when the new season is starting?
horse10000
horse10000
15:35 Sun 16 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Can all teams who are wishing to participate in clan league next season send me their full team list by Friday 21st August.

Thanks
buckjam
buckjam
19:53 Sun 16 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
See, i dont get that. You start up a new clan obviously because you think there are enough players to recruit. You then find there are not and then try and weaken existing clans. Dont see the point in that.

If and when you have a full team you can spout about how you built your clan from the ground up whilst weakening other clans around you. How very proud you will feel im sure

So far I have 8 players (including myself) that all were clanless before joining me. So obviously you are incorrect with your above statements.

Secondly, I have messaged 6 players already in a clan since starting this clan. I can guarantee you have tried to poach more players in your time at FPD, so don't go all righteous on me.

Yeah, so what i said was correct. You got to 8 and then started poaching.I never said they were all poached.

None of my players came from an existing team or were poached. I try not to be a hypocrite unlike the post from you i first felt needed addressing.

As for having my facts straight, i stated none. Just my opinion, which seems to have rattled your cage, so maybe not to far from the mark?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:05 Sun 16 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
hey keith, whats transfer rules going to be like?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:19 Sun 16 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Are there any new rules?

Thou shalt pinch another teams player once the team rosters are locked ?
(As states on the Rules section on website)

1.4 Player transfers
Prior to the season commencing clan rosters for the season must be submitted to the League Runners to be registered. They will then be maintained on the Team Lists page of this website.

At the point that the Fixture Set 1 games are released the clan rosters are locked. No player may then transfer to another clan.
pot
pot
20:48 Sun 16 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
ASAP
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:57 Wed 19 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Suggestion - since there are only 6 teams shouldn't we do away with division split and everyone just play each other twice (like football season)? I think it would be fun and give some teams to make last minute jumps in the standings.
horse10000
horse10000
22:28 Wed 19 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Can all teams who are wishing to participate in clan league next season send me their full team list by Friday 21st August.

Thanks

Also for next season it will be the same team list for all 3 competitions to save a lot of time updating.
buckjam
buckjam
23:17 Wed 19 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
How many more "also's" can we expect? Can we just have a firm set a rules instead of making them up as we go along please.! Thanks
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
23:24 Wed 19 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
How many more "also's" can we expect? Can we just have a firm set a rules instead of making them up as we go along please.! Thanks

I agree
horse10000
horse10000
00:41 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  

If you are not happy and think you can do better feel free to run your own league.

There is no set of rules that will cover for every eventuality all we are trying to do is to make things as easy and straightforward as possible but also trying to keep it fair and open for all to play in.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL Discussion old

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.