FCL Discussion old

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
buckjam
buckjam
00:52 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
How many more "also's" can we expect? Can we just have a firm set a rules instead of making them up as we go along please.! Thanks

If you are not happy and think you can do better feel free to run your own league.

There is no set of rules that will cover for every eventuality all we are trying to do is to make things as easy and straightforward as possible but also trying to keep it fair and open for all to play in.

Didnt suggest i could do better or that i wanted to try. I had only 30 mins earlier tried to give a player who might not get a clan to play in, a chance to play a couple of the formats whilst i stood down from those two formats and played the one remaining. Then your proclamation. Funny how it came 30 mins after my suggestion to the player!

I and the team i manage will adhere to any rules you decide to make or change. I think we have had quite long enough now to get a list of changes from last season. It doesnt have to come out in bits and pieces or does it?
horse10000
horse10000
01:02 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
How many more "also's" can we expect? Can we just have a firm set a rules instead of making them up as we go along please.! Thanks

If you are not happy and think you can do better feel free to run your own league.

There is no set of rules that will cover for every eventuality all we are trying to do is to make things as easy and straightforward as possible but also trying to keep it fair and open for all to play in.

Didnt suggest i could do better or that i wanted to try. I had only 30 mins earlier tried to give a player who might not get a clan to play in, a chance to play a couple of the formats whilst i stood down from those two formats and played the one remaining. Then your proclamation. Funny how it came 30 mins after my suggestion to the player!

I and the team i manage will adhere to any rules you decide to make or change. I think we have had quite long enough now to get a list of changes from last season. It doesnt have to come out in bits and pieces or does it?

We had an issue last season with team lists not being up to date all the time, now all the people who help and myself give up lots of our own time for leagues to happen. To hopefully combat this issue I have changed to one list for all so 66% less updating which should hopefully sort this issue. There are a couple other slight tweaks that are likely to happen but until I have all team lists and number of players each have I am holding off finalising anything.
buckjam
buckjam
01:10 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
We had an issue last season with team lists not being up to date all the time, now all the people who help and myself give up lots of our own time for leagues to happen. To hopefully combat this issue I have changed to one list for all so 66% less updating which should hopefully sort this issue. There are a couple other slight tweaks that are likely to happen but until I have all team lists and number of players each have I am holding off finalising anything.

Thank you. Thats all i wanted to know having accumulated 16 reliable players. It would have been a shame having to lose some if the team quantities were altered at this stage. That was my main worry and reason for the original question.

I have said it before and will say again. I for one am extremly happy with the way the whole league opperates and even more grateful to you and the team behind you.That won't stop me asking questions though
horse10000
horse10000
01:12 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
your welcome
horse10000
horse10000
01:58 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Super League format will remain the same game format for next season with one small change. Each clan will enter a minimum of 2 teams but fixtures will only be 4 players per fixture. (2 teams x 4 players = 8 players same as FCL or FBL) If any clan wishes to attempt 3 teams they must have a full team of 16 players. (12 players with 4 subs) Any players who are not in your original team are available to sub into any of your teams and if a player was subbed out of one team and had not played for that team in the fixture set he would be available to sub into your other team.

Thanks
buckjam
buckjam
02:09 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
You gotta be jokin .

Oh alright then.

Edited by forum moderator horse10000, at 23:10 Wed 19/08/15 (BST)
horse10000
horse10000
02:12 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Glad you approve
faust
faust
02:16 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Team lists have to be sent in by Friday, I presume the season starts on the Sunday then?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:19 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
A week from Friday - preferably lol - (28th Aug)
horse10000
horse10000
02:31 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Team lists have to be sent in by Friday, I presume the season starts on the Sunday then?

It will depend on my time over the weekend. I would like to get it going but time will dictate
faust
faust
03:10 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
A week from Friday - preferably lol - (28th Aug)

With 3 week deadlines, I hardly think you need an extra week to prepare!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
03:30 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Who said anything about 'preparation'? I certainly didn't.
faust
faust
03:34 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Very funny - Mr Sarcastic - The site and its players are extremely quiet at the moment, there's no point in Captains trying to encourage their players to log on the site IF no one actually knows what's happening.

When is the Season expected to start, so we can try and get our players Re-Interested!

Site's too quiet and pretty much dormant.

Now he wants it delayed a week??
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
06:50 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I asked and I quote:
"When is the Season expected to start".
Nothing about it starting immediately.

Nevermind, we will be ready whenever.

Edited at 04:01 Thu 20/08/15 (BST)
faust
faust
17:34 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Super League format will remain the same game format for next season with one small change. Each clan will enter a minimum of 2 teams but fixtures will only be 4 players per fixture. (2 teams x 4 players = 8 players same as FCL or FBL) If any clan wishes to attempt 3 teams they must have a full team of 16 players. (12 players with 4 subs) Any players who are not in your original team are available to sub into any of your teams and if a player was subbed out of one team and had not played for that team in the fixture set he would be available to sub into your other team.

Thanks

Three teams for Uprising. Thanks!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:09 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Thanks

Can you explain pal, don't fully understand, could we put in two teams of 8, or does it have to be in fours like 4 in A, 4 in B and 7 or 8 subs or could i have 8 in A and 8 in B?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:13 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
All depends on how many fixtures are going to released per fixture? For a while the 'FUN' aspect has been called for so I'd like my team to play but not feel it's a chore every time they log on to be demanded to play a match.
klien
klien
18:53 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Thanks

Can you explain pal, don't fully understand, could we put in two teams of 8, or does it have to be in fours like 4 in A, 4 in B and 7 or 8 subs or could i have 8 in A and 8 in B?

Its pretty simple.

If you're fielding two teams and you have say 15 players, you'd put 7 in one team and 8 in the other.

If you're fielding three teams and you have 16 players, you would put 5 in two teams and 6 in the last team.

+1 for the 4 v 4 change Horse. Great idea man
klien
klien
18:59 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Any players who are not in your original team are available to sub into any of your teams and if a player was subbed out of one team and had not played for that team in the fixture set he would be available to sub into your other team.

Can you clarify what if its possible to use players in different teams after they have played for one team, or are they team bound after their first fixture?

for example, can team A use a player from their clans team B side in the final should the team B side have been eliminated in an earlier round.

Or is it as soon as, say for example, myself has played for Team A of FPD, I am tied to team A for the rest of the season?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:05 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
ok cool, i think Pros will do two teams, three is fairly risky
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL Discussion old

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.