Who is your favourite funky character?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

erigert
erigert
23:07 Sat 1 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Mine is definitely fatmikee. He always talks some good things in his speeches.
ummagumma
ummagumma
23:36 Sat 1 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
At the moment I'm liking faust and vixen on the forum.

Straight talkers.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:50 Sat 1 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
forum:- faust, erigert for their entertainment, zante for peacemaker and wisdom.

moderating:- dee, cliffy, zante and admins who take time out to edit posts

players:-

Favourite these days is a toss between Richie and Harry, two of my closest friends who i talk to daily.

others include destiny, seb, clifton, zante, dee, cam, zac, hippes, chezz, arpeggi, little_peggi, janmb, faust and lots more

Those in Dollars & Cents, Professionals and Uprising

mostly those in bold are the closest guys i consider really good friends and chat to often. those not in bold are still good friends but have rare contact with
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
07:05 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
chezz
chezz
19:06 Wed 2 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Quickpot_147 or Quickshot or Pot_luck, whenever he makes up his mind, great guy, a good laugh, and a football madman like myself
Good to play against, and a dark horse in this game, but if you come across him, don't be put off by his arrogance, his company is a great pleasure.

Dgeneratio, Lost a bit of contact with him recently, but that's me not being on as often, great guy, with great ideas, and if he was given a chance to run the sight, with a few selected others, he would be one to make a difference. A polite guy, that says it how it is in forums, even if it doesn't include him

Kris, Gave me a chance in revolution as a vice, a clan I don't deserve to be in, always seems to get stick for hardly any reason at all, a good guy in all fairness, polite, and rather funny, when he doesn't mean to be.

Hippesville, His humour matches mine, it has that intellectual essence about it, the games thread makes me laugh everytime he posts a new one, so when I see his name next to the last post, I brace myself... Have you ever read the Adrian Mole Series Hippo?

Fatmikee, Bit of a Marmite character really, and luckily for him, I like Marmite , yes his arguments are, well, out there, but he has so many of them, some are bound to be right lol, it's like a child firing a full round with an AK47, yes he'll miss the target most times, but he will hit it... maybe

*This is on pool only
**Yes, compares mikees arguments to a kid firing a gun
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
14:00 Mon 7 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
<<<<<< He's my fave
silent_hill
silent_hill
17:49 Mon 7 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Hoolahoop harry is my favourite character
erigert
erigert
19:25 Mon 7 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Even after a month of time my favourite character is fatmikee.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Who is your favourite funky character?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.