Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
klien
klien
02:35 Mon 17 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Message to Evolutions players

If you want to play in next seasons clan league, I would suggest starting to look into alternative clans and making other arrangements. It's not looking likely that Evolutions will take part in next season after we did build what looked a promising half-team with more signings due to arrive.

This arguing has not only put those signings off, but has put players already in the clan off and admittedly, has put me off running one.

Lets see what happens now. But unfortunately its not looking good. I can only apologise mainly to watchinawe, derik and the rest, whom were so helpful in the early stages but have not been rewarded for it. Sorry.
klien
klien
02:36 Mon 17 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
So apparently Vixen leaving has managed to cause arguing between two clans..

For someone that claims to be trying to help clans, she has done a pretty good job of destroying two clans.

I have tried to keep my controversial side at bay for awhile now, but this has to stop. Vixen left for a severely weakened professionals clan which even she isn't good enough for. Professionals should just fold and be recreated under a new name. Dgen isn't fit to run a clan like professionals and Vixen isn't fit to play in a clan like that either. Harriet is just as bad, constantly slating her own team mates for not being good enough for that kind of clan. Yes I have just done the exact same thing above, but there is a difference. I am not in that clan. Professionals is ruined and because of the clans problems and arguments involving Vixen, Evolutions is looking close to folding also after the past days events and arguments.

This is just a shame to see.

Edited at 23:39 Sun 16/08/15 (BST)
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
02:40 Mon 17 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
So apparently Vixen leaving has managed to cause arguing between two clans..

For someone that claims to be trying to help clans, she has done a pretty good job of destroying two clans.

I have tried to keep my controversial side at bay for awhile now, but this has to stop. Vixen left for a severely weakened professionals clan which even she isn't good enough for. Professionals should just fold and be recreated under a new name. Dgen isn't fit to run a clan like professionals and Vixen isn't fit to play in a clan like that either. Harriet is just as bad, constantly slating her own team mates for not being good enough for that kind of clan. Yes I have just done the exact same thing above, but there is a difference. I am not in that clan. Professionals is ruined and because of that clans problems and arguments Evolutions is looking close to folding also after the past day.

This is just a shame to see.

So because of a decision I made, it's destroyed two? That is insane, I didn't force anybody to leave or to spend the entire weekend (when I wasn't even here all weekend might I add) arguing about it. It's funny you single me out to be the one who has destroyed two clans while blindly overlooking the fact that one of your previous players has been unnecessarily rude to several players and then left this clan simply because he lost 5-0 in the 8UK mara which prompted him to 'lose interest'.
I run a clan of my own and if somebody makes a decision to leave, whatever their reasons, it is accepted and taken on the chin and we all move on, we don't spend days arguing and harrassing people over it.
This clan was never going to get up and running in time and it would be silly for people not to make other arrangements if they truly want to participate in the league. Maybe I'll be proved wrong, I hope so
klien
klien
02:45 Mon 17 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
You say this clan was never going to get up and running. Yet you would have made 9 players. I had 2 people ready to join and another 1 debating over becoming vice captain - she knows who she is.

You leaving has caused unneccessary arguments because you preached all about "helping clans" and "helping new teams recruit", yet within 24 hours you managed to competely abandon this idea without even telling me. 4 clans with only 1 game played, even I'm not that bad. Some record.

You have caused the arguments over the past day or so, and you have caused not only Evolutions to pretty much fold, but many professionals players to become disillusioned with the idea of the new pro's team. I know, ive spoken to one or two of them and I know exactly what is going through the minds of the bigger players that just want to be competitive next season.

So yes, I do blame you. Not entirely. But mostly.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
02:53 Mon 17 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
That's fine ^ I did apologise about not speaking with you as I spoke to James right before I logged off for the weekend and wasn't aware he was going to post immediately, as I was going to message you. That post was clearly lost in the influx of new posts being made on pros thread, I'm sure.

My opinion of clans is that you're more successful with a mixture of quality as well as 100% reliable people, that's the concept I used with my snooker clan and that's why we're winning the league. If 'top players' need to be in two distinguishing clans that are always a cert to win then where's the fun? With people like Seb and Harry playing for other clans mixing it up, it's surely better as a whole.

I also stated that if James finds someone willing to join who is quality as well as reliable I've no issue stepping aside
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
02:54 Mon 17 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Capped as per request from klien.
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Evolutions - New Clan

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.