Two teams to fold
1) Beerless frights
2) no other team

Two players to be banned
1) me
2) fuunky. We just cant read such drivel then not comment

Team with most defaults :- fearless knights

comments

With unbeatables quitting and uprising benefitting from it. The gulf at the top has never been bigger. Its effectively a two horse race. Neither will lose a set all season except to each other .
It will be the best ever race for third and knights are favs however I think at min there isn't a poor team all teams have at least two very good players. I have a sneaky feeling revs will do well
faust
faust
20:37 Mon 10 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL
Uprising
Pro's
Peter Kay's Phoenix Knights

FBL
Uprising
Pro's
Peter Kay's Phoenix Nights

SL

Pro's
Uprising Unbeatables
Uprising Ultras

Two teams to fold
Pro's
Wolf Pack

Two players to be banned
silent_hill
ummabumma/goodboy/9ballsniper

Team with most defaults :-
Phoenix Knights

comments:

I hate predicting us to win anything, but on paper, we should be favorites in the 8 v 8 formats. Saying that, dvz pretty much single handedly beat us in the FCL this season, and is capable of doing it again.

In the SL, Peter Kay's Phoenix Nights, Evolutions, Pocket Dynamoes OR Revs should be capable of going far if they exclusively select their best 5 in most fixtures. Saying that, only ourselves and Pro's have managed to win it so far. With us possibly entering 3 teams into the SL this season, it may weaken us, but can only add to the competition.

I sincerely hope no-one gets banned as the site can't afford the losses. Shame on anyone that runs telling tales to admin.

Pro's are vulnerable because no-one has stepped up to captain yet, and Harriet puts off most of the new players that sign for them. Wolf Pack IF they return very rarely last more than one season.

I only say Peter Kay's Phoenix Nights will get the most defaults because Ash doesn't sub out inactive players if they're his top players, and he has a few of those. All the other captains are more than happy to make subs and swaps to avoid defaults.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:55 Mon 10 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
zantetsukenz, last (this) seasons, results?

i will predict tomorrow
_huts24_
_huts24_
22:16 Mon 10 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL

1) Uprising
2) pros
3) FK

Fbl

1) Uprising
2) pros
3) FK

Sl

1) Uprising
2) Pros
3) FK

Two teams to fold
1) Evolution
2) pros

Two players to be banned
1) silenthill
2) derik_dalton

Team with most defaults :-

Uprising with new signings and pros looking alot weaker this season with average signings I personally feel only uprising will win all 3 leagues .
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:39 Mon 10 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Pointless this is just to feed their own ego - get over yourselves.

Firestorm Phoenix all the way.

Edited at 19:46 Mon 10/08/15 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:47 Mon 10 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Pointless this is just to feed their own ego - get over yourselves.

Firestorm Phoenix all the way.

bit ironic
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:50 Mon 10 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
What's also ironic is peoples lack of observation skills, we aren't even called Fearless Knights, never have been Phoenix Nights neither.

Guess that's what happens when in close proximity with the other people standing directly in front of them - it distorts their vision.

Edited at 19:53 Mon 10/08/15 (BST)
faust
faust
22:52 Mon 10 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Well _knightmare_ - I got my predictions almost spot on last season, and you have had 3 seasons of getting almost all of them wrong. It's looking like 4 on the bounce for you!

Before the edit - Ash has his clan down to win the FCL, and Uprising to win nothing, to fold, and corsair to get banned!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:54 Mon 10 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Well _knightmare_ - I got my predictions almost spot on last season, and you have had 3 seasons of getting almost all of them wrong. It's looking like 4 on the bounce for you!

scores fausty?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:55 Mon 10 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
You can call it: Knightmare's Dream
erigert
erigert
23:12 Mon 10 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I also got all my predictions wrong last season. I voted for Fearless Knights to win everything cause their captain was too confident they would win everything. I feel bad
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:36 Mon 10 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Lmao

If site gets a bit active again il try get all my predictions wrong but until then, we just wait .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:08 Tue 11 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Fcl
Uprising
Firestorm
Pros

Fbl
Firestorm
Pros
Uprising

Sl
Uprising
Pds
Pros

Teams to fold
Evolution

Players to be banned
Klein
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
05:24 Tue 11 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll do a serious one now:

FCL
1st - Uprising
2nd - Firestorm Phoenix
3rd - Pros

FBL
1st - Pros
2nd - Uprising
3rd - Pocket Dynamos

SL
1st - Firestorm Phoenix
2nd - Uprising
3rd - Pros

GSC - Pros
GSP - Pocket Dynamos

Team(s) to Fold: Evolution & FPD

Players to be banned: tinie_v17, silent_hill

Comments:

I have put Uprising to win the FCL as it would be a travesty with the players they have and those they will have as support should anyone decide to appreciate offline than online. Put my team 2nd - We have a lot of quality within our ranks, a lot of unearthed potential too, so don't underestimate us. Pros will always be there fighting at the top but they have lost some top quality and not replaced with their new recruits. The new recruits are very good players but not to the standard you would usually associate with Pros. (sorry just my opinion).

Pocket Dynamos have recruited very well and should they get the best out of their players and achieve consistency then they will be a force to be reckoned with. Revs have been slowly improving by the seasons and this one has the potential to be their best ever, so good luck and some quality additions added too.

This season I expect to see many upsets especially in the SL league - My teams don't usually perform to their best in the FBL league due to me chopping and changing too often which this season I won't - So Bring it On!!!

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:51 Tue 11 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
My predictions for the season .... Very simple alot of crying, arguing, whining, complaining, accusing, suspected cheating, players leaving, captains poaching, league runners working their butts off, mich starting a clan with just him and his 14 different profiles lol...

And the rest of us will enjoy and play and have fun and drink a few in the process... And to those people i toast too!! lol

Edited at 02:54 Tue 11/08/15 (BST)

Edited at 02:55 Tue 11/08/15 (BST)
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
11:38 Tue 11 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
My predictions for the season .... Very simple alot of crying, arguing, whining, complaining, accusing, suspected cheating, players leaving, captains poaching, league runners working their butts off, mich starting a clan with just him and his 14 different profiles lol...

And the rest of us will enjoy and play and have fun and drink a few in the process... And to those people i toast too!! lol

Edited at 02:54 Tue 11/08/15 (BST)

Edited at 02:55 Tue 11/08/15 (BST)

Lmao
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:51 Tue 11 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Fcl

1) Uprising
2) Pros
3) Firestorm

Fbl

1) Uprising
2) Pros
3) Firestorm

Sl

1) Uprising A
2) Uprising B
3) Not sure how you can predict a third without a playoff? If their is a playoff then Professionals

Two teams to fold
1) None
2) Instead i will add my own subject of a clan changing name towards season end - Firestorm

Two players to be banned
1) derik_dalton
2) fuunky

was tempted to say erigert also

Team with most defaults :- Firestorm (If team with least defaults then Dynamos)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:56 Tue 11 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol thanks guys
erigert
erigert
14:57 Tue 11 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
i doubt i can get banned dgen, so its good that u didnt put my name
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

New season. Thoughts and predictions