New season. Thoughts and predictions

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:03 Tue 11 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
It would be interesting to see how many people have voted Joe to get banned over the last few seasons as he seems to get mentioned by most every season but it never happens
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:17 Tue 11 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
It would be interesting to see how many people have voted Joe to get banned over the last few seasons as he seems to get mentioned by most every season but it never happens

aha yeah i suspected faust last season but admins finally have him tamed
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:53 Tue 11 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah well I've heard stu is getting rid of eri and making horse captain and then replacing the rest of his normal members with mods and admin so what are the chances of that happening m8. I don't think they'll even be playing any games then either cause they know they'll easily win every game by default with such a bias league runner in the team.

Edited at 12:58 Tue 11/08/15 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:55 Tue 11 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
My comment from my prediction:

First of all don't write Pros off, When i Captained Wipeout back in the MVP days, i got them to second place despite playing most guys who had never played pool (or rarely) before i recruited which included nicko, cue_power, jaaaames, 2hot2handle, adam_147, crazy_greg with some familiar faces such as janmb, zantetsukenz, obero, jgo3000 and strobe.

Then me and Seb did the same on Snooker Squad growing as time went on.

In Pros we are struggling a touch but if we all band together we can make this work, on the plus side, i'm not a serious person anymore who just goes for wins but someone who takes risks and enjoy the game, win or lose, on the downside with all the history with Pros i feel i have a responsibility to keep the strong vibe going and may be disrespectful to them if i attack too much.

Last season people expected highly of Firestorm but didn't turn out that way, this season, with the additions, i believe you are now top 3 material.

So the saying goes, don't judge a book by its cover

Meanwhile it feels more like an even league now, with each side signing a few quality players which was Seb's aim on Snooker. FPD not sure (no disrespect to them of course).

I think top 3 will be Uprising, Pros and Firestorm (no order) followed by Dynamos and Revs (no order) then Evos and FPD.

I'll be surprised if Firestorm is out of the top 3
silent_hill
silent_hill
19:06 Tue 11 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks for all the comments thinking i'll be banned.. But I can guarantee I won't be
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
20:04 Tue 18 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Fighting Eagles to make a comeback and take the leagues by storm!

They may not have a team, they may not have players, or the heart, but they will always have... THE DREAM!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:58 Tue 18 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Fighting Eagles to make a comeback and take the leagues by storm!

They may not have a team, they may not have players, or the heart, but they will always have... THE DREAM!

Fatmikee is the only person on this site with the ability to build an entire team with a full team list without actually having any players.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
00:58 Wed 19 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
And that's exactly why he's so likeable. He's one of the good characters on funky
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
17:31 Wed 19 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Lmao it was good while it lasted though
punkpoet
punkpoet
17:50 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
My predictions for the season .... Very simple alot of crying, arguing, whining, complaining, accusing, suspected cheating, players leaving, captains poaching, league runners working their butts off, mich starting a clan with just him and his 14 different profiles lol...

And the rest of us will enjoy and play and have fun and drink a few in the process... And to those people i toast too!! lol

Edited at 02:54 Tue 11/08/15 (BST)

Edited at 02:55 Tue 11/08/15 (BST)

And we have a winner !!! We should make a checklist of this.
Oh and PDS to close the gap above us.
faust
faust
17:56 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
My predictions for the season .... Very simple alot of crying, arguing, whining, complaining, accusing, suspected cheating, players leaving, captains poaching, league runners working their butts off, mich starting a clan with just him and his 14 different profiles lol...

And the rest of us will enjoy and play and have fun and drink a few in the process... And to those people i toast too!! lol

With two of the teams above you folding, that's hardly a bold prediction! lol
punkpoet
punkpoet
17:59 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  

With two of the teams above you folding, that's hardly a bold prediction! lol

LOL didn't think of that, I meant on 3rd place pal :)
klien
klien
19:03 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks for all the comments thinking i'll be banned.. But I can guarantee I won't be

So .. Are we going odds on for silent_hill to be banned during the season? say.... 4/5 on.
silent_hill
silent_hill
19:08 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  

So .. Are we going odds on for silent_hill to be banned during the season? say.... 4/5 on.

Hahaha^
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:21 Thu 20 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Love it
hippesville
hippesville
03:17 Fri 21 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Clan League will fold
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:28 Fri 21 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Clan League will fold

Muted^^ for even saying that
hippesville
hippesville
14:41 Fri 21 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Clan League will fold

Muted^^ for even saying that

Sory man, I really cant see funky getting anywhere fast and so many regulars have gone with their reliability.
Only 6 Clans! Granted you'd expect them all to be able to fulfil a season but the lack of interest in the sites development is screwing us over.

Why bother if nobody else will????
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:48 Fri 21 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
The people that say why bother If Nick isn't interested anymore still keep logging in, so It makes you wonder why they do keep bothering after saying it doesn't it???
hippesville
hippesville
15:03 Fri 21 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
The people that say why bother If Nick isn't interested anymore still keep logging in, so It makes you wonder why they do keep bothering after saying it doesn't it???

12 members online right now. That just about constitutes people, and I'm not even sure if that includes those only on forums.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

New season. Thoughts and predictions

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.