Maximum shot power

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

_psmon_
_psmon_
22:21 Sun 30 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Im having issues with the shot power.. every time i take a shot it delivers maximum power reagrdless of how little i move the mouse.ive lowered the sensitivity for my mouse, no joys..ive tried the alternative cue power feature and its the same...
anyone else having these issues or have any ideas how to resolve this ?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:26 Sun 30 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
You posted what i was going to suggest lol so not sure, have you tried lowering mouse pointer options or speed?

If not open youtube, and keep browsing window unminimised that will slow it down
_psmon_
_psmon_
22:33 Sun 30 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
i was sat with a film buffering thats why i popped on for a wee while. i always have a couple of windows open to be honest soundcloud etc where im constantly streaming and it still gives me the full monty
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:34 Sun 30 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
you must be on a decent machine then
_psmon_
_psmon_
22:37 Sun 30 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
its only started this past week, was running sweet as a nut over the last couple of weeks. my machine is banged out my grandparents run on a better os than me

thought id never say this but wheres spinner when ya need him
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
17:57 Mon 31 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Huts might know he has had this problem
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:17 Mon 31 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Edited at 15:39 Mon 31/08/15 (BST)
spinner
spinner
Admin
20:54 Mon 31 Aug 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Never far away...

If its a USB mouse, simply try it in another socket, or failing that remove it via device manager, reboot, and that will sort it most of the time.

It can also be a dodgy contact on the mouse button, in that case just grab another. I know I normally try to do things for free but in the case of a basic mouse...
_psmon_
_psmon_
17:24 Wed 2 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Never far away...

If its a USB mouse, simply try it in another socket, or failing that remove it via device manager, reboot, and that will sort it most of the time.

It can also be a dodgy contact on the mouse button, in that case just grab another. I know I normally try to do things for free but in the case of a basic mouse...

i tried all of the above except the new mouse, ill have to give that a try. ive got my old trusty roller ball seems to be slightly better, thats with the sensitivity is right down though.

possible updates for the site will effect it at all ?

cheers for the help
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:28 Wed 2 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
http://www.iobit.com

Download Driver Booster 2, it could be the driver you're using needs a slight update, free download.

Also if you have any other devices or peripherals using any other USB ports that will affect it too
_psmon_
_psmon_
17:45 Wed 2 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
all drivers are updated something i check regular, ive tried all ports as you and spinner suggested , and the only thing i have in usb, is the keyboard.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:18 Fri 4 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Try a different browser. Power control has been acting up on Firefox for me.
_psmon_
_psmon_
00:32 Fri 4 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
got to the point where i can manage it with me roller ball , no other browsers work exept for ie, and i cba with all the messing around with java . cheers though dude
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Maximum shot power

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.