The whole refugee 'crisis'

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
chezz
chezz
02:08 Sun 6 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
ISIS fighter comes to my town, I'll kick the living bejesus out of them!
quickshot
quickshot
02:20 Sun 6 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  

off topic but at least notts county would get another set of footballers or maybe at least a goalkeeper

'shots fired'
chezz
chezz
02:30 Sun 6 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  

off topic but at least notts county would get another set of footballers or maybe at least a goalkeeper

'shots fired'

ouch... but we can't score at the moment, lets hire some accurate shooters!

Apologies to those who I have offended
the__priest
the__priest
03:31 Sun 6 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
my heart broke when I saw the picture of the little boy being carried across the beach after he had drowned, nobody could see that picture and not be affected, however, there just is not the resources to accommodate more refugees/migrants here in the uk! we have so many brits on the breadline and living in homeless shelters and so many vulnerable ppl living here already, how could we possibly open our doors to anymore? all we would be doing is stretching our countries resources thinner that they already are. the only solution is to make their countries safer for them to stay where they are.

one 3 year old didn't break my heart

the countries they are running from and the problems they have need to be dealt with
you see atrocities daily being committed
crime after crime as the world watches

why its simple, it easier to watch this area go up in flames
a bullet and death is cheaper than feeding people for alife time

its all about money
never ever for get it

one bullet cost 15p
how much does it cost to feed them

simples
the__priest
the__priest
03:46 Sun 6 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
the whole situation is disgusting after the holocaust the world vowed it would never stand by again

Serbia and Bosnia
Rwanda
now Syria and Iraq

the world has the resources to end it and fast
but no it stands by

the question isn't about migration and asylum
its about blame

while the world stands by everyone should be ashamed of themselves, the holocaust was unforgiveable its in history

today we are watching and standing by just like the rest of the world did then

there are people in Syria and Iraq being slaughtered everyday

we stand by and do nothing

when it comes to these shores and trust me it will
it maybe to late to react, as it will be so wide spread by then

the nations trust of others will be gone

then anarchy will reign, people will not trust their neighbours

sort it NOW before its to late

intervention is required
watchinawe
watchinawe
05:04 Sun 6 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
ISIS have been saying for months that their goal is to get their fighters into mainland Europe. They are already exploiting the current refugee situation. It's near impossible for European authorities to vet every single person who travels from Syria.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-terrorists-disguised-refugees-trojan-horse-plot-against-europe-1468701
quickshot
quickshot
19:19 Sun 6 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
to be honest this world is messed up you have the ISIS who have now started killing christian children brainwashing more children turning them into suicide bombers, it is disgraceful but the longer other countries leave it, the more power they gain and some country will be stupid enough is going to support them and supply them with nuclear weapons.
quickshot
quickshot
19:28 Sun 6 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
the whole situation is disgusting after the holocaust the world vowed it would never stand by again

Serbia and Bosnia
Rwanda
now Syria and Iraq

the world has the resources to end it and fast
but no it stands by

the question isn't about migration and asylum
its about blame

while the world stands by everyone should be ashamed of themselves, the holocaust was unforgiveable its in history

today we are watching and standing by just like the rest of the world did then

there are people in Syria and Iraq being slaughtered everyday

we stand by and do nothing

when it comes to these shores and trust me it will
it maybe to late to react, as it will be so wide spread by then

the nations trust of others will be gone

then anarchy will reign, people will not trust their neighbours

sort it NOW before its to late

intervention is required

As i said in my post above we need to sort it out soon as possible before ISIS become too powerful to defeat.

the holocaust was an unforgettable moment in history but you say we let them die and did nothing about it, it was a world war you couldnt do anything about that for years.
quickshot
quickshot
19:29 Sun 6 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
^ following on

You also say we stand by and do nothing? you know how many people are in those countries, the UK forces are doing what they can at the moment because it is difficult for soldiers to get close to the camps and bases because of the all the land mines and explosives. The RAF are limited to bombing an area if it is certain it is an ISIS controlled area because what if it is wrong and blow up more innocent civilians.
the__priest
the__priest
00:39 Mon 7 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
^ following on

You also say we stand by and do nothing? you know how many people are in those countries, the UK forces are doing what they can at the moment because it is difficult for soldiers to get close to the camps and bases because of the all the land mines and explosives. The RAF are limited to bombing an area if it is certain it is an ISIS controlled area because what if it is wrong and blow up more innocent civilians.

I said the world is doing nothing, this has been going on for more than a week

of course they stand and watch its a fact
it isn't just ISIS my friend, there are many other groups

day by day more atrocities more barbaric

the UK is supplying humanitarian aid, probably more than any other country, Iran, USA, Russia, the Commonwealth and Europe, could send land forces in tomorrow ( when organised obviously)and sort it within months, the problem is how many sons will be lost

the world is saying its not our problem
wake up and smell the coffee
the minute death comes knocking on their door, as it is starting to
then the reaction will start

while China supplies bullets and weapons as does the USA
what can be done

choke the supply lines and any country found breaching them isolate them for ever
chezz
chezz
09:45 Mon 7 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
ISIS aren't a threat, yes they are the cause of the publicized terror attacks, but it's just another Al-Qaeda, if they were to start a war, they'd be wiped out, if they are as big and as threatening as the media makes out, they would have started a war by now, they won't because they aren't big enough, nor strong enough.

It's just another group saying "look at me, I'm blowing up old buildings". They're not a threat, don't worry about them
quickshot
quickshot
13:18 Mon 7 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
im not saying its just the isis but the point i was trying to make that they are already a threat look what happened in France an Australia, what if that starts becoming a daily/weekly occurrence.
watchinawe
watchinawe
20:01 Mon 7 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
the__priest
the__priest
12:49 Tue 8 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
ISIS aren't a threat, yes they are the cause of the publicized terror attacks, but it's just another Al-Qaeda, if they were to start a war, they'd be wiped out, if they are as big and as threatening as the media makes out, they would have started a war by now, they won't because they aren't big enough, nor strong enough.

It's just another group saying "look at me, I'm blowing up old buildings". They're not a threat, don't worry about them

I truly cant believe your comments
there is at least 160 deaths per week, the figures are more than well documented

Current Total Death Count in Syria: 230,000+
Children: 20,000

these figures do not include the murders and atrocities in Iraq where it is far worse

Al-Qaeda biggest attack was the trade towers
around 2000 deaths
ISIS is far bigger than any militant group, as for money they receive a lot of money form oil fields they have taken

please don't under estimate ISIS
they are causing the mass exodus of refugees and infiltrating as well

the world is an exceedingly dangerous place right now and until, the situation is dealt with atrocities will continue on a larger scale, publicity is what drives these people on

they don't care who they kill, Muslims are killing Muslims
and anyone else who stands in their way

the question is why is the world standing by ????????

the trickle of terrorist attacks have started, lets pray it doesn't become a waterfall
quickshot
quickshot
15:34 Tue 8 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
^ france's military have now been given permission for air strikes which is a good start, but denied any ground soldiers will be deployed
erigert
erigert
18:51 Tue 8 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
How come ISIS base isnt found yet with all these satellites that circle all around the world? And where do they get their all their guns aswell? I dont know of any state in the Middle East who produces guns.
Maybe ISIS are doing what they were supposed to do since they were created, its very easy brainwashing people nowdays. Most of their people are analphabets, and a lot of their people doesnt come from islamic states aswell, so i really find it hard to beleive that these people are fighting in the name of Islam. People should start learning where Isis have their origins from.

France bombarded Libya few times ago only for financial reasons, not to bring freedom to them. I mean freedom cant be brought by bombarding a country and its civilians. So before judging other people why they migrate to find a better life, europeans and global powers should look at their politics which they follow with these countries.
erigert
erigert
18:54 Tue 8 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
And how come Iraq is in this state today when the US promised to give them freedom 10 years ago? Lol.
erigert
erigert
18:55 Tue 8 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
^ france's military have now been given permission for air strikes which is a good start, but denied any ground soldiers will be deployed

How is bombarding a country a good thing? And what are they bombarding?
quickshot
quickshot
23:27 Tue 8 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
i never said it was did i? i was just saying france have started too, but one way or another this has to end.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34173983
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:43 Tue 8 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yup it has to end, no idea how WW1 ended but If USA and Britain didn't drop Hiroshima Bomb on Japan, we could be Japenese now or if Russia and Allies didn't drive out the Germans we could be German now or even not alive at all as Germany would rule the world least in my opinion anyway.

Yeah we shouldn't bomb countries but thousands of muslims (and even christians) get murdered everyday which is more wrong. Once they captured a Bus and if christians didn't convert to islam, you got shot. wrong also. Bombing wrong yes however sometimes the situation warrants it.

I'll be honest, i'm feel uneasy about Refugees entering our country, most are probably genuine but i don't want to fear looking at each of them and thinking is he one of them. I don't want to live in fear but guess i have to.

All i will say is, i am glad i don't leave the house too often and stay indoors playing computer games.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The whole refugee 'crisis'

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.