Funkypool favourite moments

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
tinie_v17
tinie_v17
02:10 Fri 11 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
When Jimmy beat Imran 11-4 in SL when he had to win by that scoreline to get the overall victory for T.F.S vs Uprising in the super league.
_psmon_
_psmon_
02:17 Fri 11 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
going on a consequtive 15 final loosing streak in uk8.
also when someone made a guest account and popped up in members bar.. toook them a while to twig it actually was a user name...
_huts24_
_huts24_
10:38 Fri 11 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Creating a top quality Team and having them show their belief and faith in me.

Firestorm Phoenix - What a TEAM!!!

Edited at 02:20 Thu 10/09/15 (BST)

What a team ? Lol you havent won anything
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
14:54 Fri 11 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
That's very shallow minded Lee, you don't have to win something to be a good team as there are other means & methods to reaching achievements.

Being able to get so many great players within one team is an achievement in itself.

kris
kris
09:12 Wed 30 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
That's very shallow minded Lee, you don't have to win something to be a good team as there are other means & methods to reaching achievements.

Being able to get so many great players within one team is an achievement in itself.

id say that becoming the most dislikable clan, is also achievement in itself.
You have great players, who have nothing to do with it.

Edited at 06:24 Wed 30/09/15 (BST)
punkpoet
punkpoet
17:46 Wed 30 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  

I think thats shallow minded as you have mocked my clan repeatedly even though we jave been a clan for a log time and have the best (probably) default record.
But your clan who everyone hates and whos just difficult and slimy and who also has won nothing are brilliant....
punkpoet
punkpoet
17:48 Wed 30 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
My fav moment winning 3 back to back str8 tournies and nearly winning the 4th.

Oh yeah beating an opposing clan captain 10-5 and hearing him moan about how unlucky he was blah blah blah and how hed beat me next time....
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:41 Wed 30 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Jesus punkpoet get over yourself, you beat me 10-5 whoopydoo. Whether I think I gifted many frames and made too many uncharacteristic mistakes (my fault or not) doesn't change anything.

I guarantee next time we meet I'll give you a better match and hopefully serve you the same result but in reverse.

Nothing further to say on this matter, it's the past.

Edited at 15:53 Wed 30/09/15 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:32 Wed 30 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
getting to pro in 8 and 9 us also uk when i was lfc07 before they changed the pockets etc,,now i struggle to even win a game lol,,,beating some terrific players in my first ever 8us tourny win and beating ladysaphire in the final (what a player)..they were the good ol days when ya had to wait to get into chat too cos there was 50 members in the room
kris
kris
21:01 Wed 30 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
getting to pro in 8 and 9 us also uk when i was lfc07 before they changed the pockets etc,,now i struggle to even win a game lol,,,beating some terrific players in my first ever 8us tourny win and beating ladysaphire in the final (what a player)..they were the good ol days when ya had to wait to get into chat too cos there was 50 members in the room

Karl, ur better then you think you are. Last season results back me up. and you, on that matter
kris
kris
21:06 Wed 30 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Jesus punkpoet get over yourself, you beat me 10-5 whoopydoo. Whether I think I gifted many frames and made too many uncharacteristic mistakes (my fault or not) doesn't change anything.

I guarantee next time we meet I'll give you a better match and hopefully serve you the same result but in reverse.

Nothing further to say on this matter, it's the past.

Edited at 15:53 Wed 30/09/15 (BST)

im sure that most of us here will agree with me- ur a perfect match with Huts-one disrespects his own clan-mates, the other takes on the whole clan. if its the case of twins, then u, Ash was prob born few min earlier there.
erigert
erigert
22:15 Wed 30 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Hes worse than nuts lol
erigert
erigert
22:16 Wed 30 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
And i think my biggest achievement was winning the players championship few seasons ago. Unexpected
punkpoet
punkpoet
22:46 Wed 30 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
And i think my biggest achievement was winning the players championship few seasons ago. Unexpected

You did?
Well done !!!
klien
klien
02:11 Thu 1 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Dreams don't count.

Or is that the season you were the only person who entered?
watchinawe
watchinawe
03:49 Thu 1 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:40 Thu 1 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Well done buddy!!!
erigert
erigert
16:40 Thu 1 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  

You did?
Well done !!!

I know that its hard to think that i can win it but yes its true

And thanks
the__priest
the__priest
19:04 Thu 1 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Forming Shooters from what was sharpshooters, to then go on and win both the FBL and FCL
in the same season

and having the players we did
total class that season....
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
21:11 Thu 1 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Been added into fatmikes clan against my will (and my knowledge for that matter) was one I'll never forget. FIGHTING EAGLES WOO!
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Funkypool favourite moments

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.