Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
buckjam
buckjam
21:13 Wed 16 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
_pot_luck_ v cgibson92

Can we have a sub for this game please? :)

Didnt get chance last night. Will do all subs for SL games when i get in
klien
klien
21:20 Wed 16 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Klien 1 - 1 dgeneratio.

He said he had enough time to play then after the first frame said he couldnt play anymore. Not happy about leaving a game at 1 - 1. I never start a game unless its going to be finished, he mis-led me on this one.

I would like to argue for it to be reset back to 0 - 0 as if these frames didnt even happen. Can this be sorted buckjam?
buckjam
buckjam
21:26 Wed 16 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Klien 1 - 1 dgeneratio.

He said he had enough time to play then after the first frame said he couldnt play anymore. Not happy about leaving a game at 1 - 1. I never start a game unless its going to be finished, he mis-led me on this one.

I would like to argue for it to be reset back to 0 - 0 as if these frames didnt even happen. Can this be sorted buckjam?

Tbf from what you have said i would have thought so. It does say somewhere that games shouldnt be started unless you intend to finish them i think. If you have to leave after 2 games then either you had an emergency or you couldnt give a monkeys for your opponent when you started.Restart it and go from there i reakon. However, not worth a row is it?
klien
klien
21:27 Wed 16 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Klien 1 - 1 dgeneratio.

Tbf from what you have said i would have thought so. It does say somewhere that games shouldnt be started unless you intend to finish them i think. If you have to leave after 2 games then either you had an emergency or you couldnt give a monkeys for your opponent when you started.Restart it and go from there i reakon. However, not worth a row is it?

As far as im aware both captains need to agree.. Dgen has said he's okay so if you agree (on the pros thread) then I believe its fine. I hate to go back to a game and only have 3 8us frames, I can explain why in a PM to you if you like.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:57 Wed 16 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
In Spoiler so other members doesn't have to read but feel i need to defend myself here...

Sorry but how did i know dad was going to walk through the door with food? I always intend to play and complete my games in a session, ask corsair who the other night i played 28 frames back to back in an hour, i didn't take a single break in that game as i told my mum i was going to play a clan game and not to be disturbed. It's not my fault dad walked through the door with food at the precise moment during the first frame nor is it my fault that dad asked me to make mum a drink of tea.

Usually if parents ask me to do something i usually take a few minutes break then resume. In this instance i had dinner and i have to eat at table at once i got Indigestion because i was leaning to the right to reach food and try and play at the same time. Alternate is eat with one hand but i can't do it. After dinner i have to wash the plates which is 5-10 more minutes.

Please don't insinuate that i leave clan games or mislead people as thats not me.

Looking forward to our rematch
_huts24_
_huts24_
22:04 Wed 16 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
You still live with parents at 26 james?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:05 Wed 16 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes Huts and i don't care what people think
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:13 Wed 16 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah agreed there Dgen none of our business where u live lol.. I live alone but if my parents ask for something i do it asap lol might be the kid in me lol
kris
kris
22:14 Wed 16 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
james always gets his games done and does not mess about. Real life always takes charge!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:17 Wed 16 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
James it doesn't matter where you live, as long as you have a shelter over your head, are comfortable and have loved ones around you that's all that matters.

Also, sorry but I say it myself when quizzed over situations - You do not need to justify yourself or your actions to anyone. Simply - you became unavailable, you aren't bound or obligated to play in 1 session.

Real life will always come first, some on here need to grasp that concept and quickly.
buckjam
buckjam
22:23 Wed 16 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I breast fed till i was 15.So what? lmao.Nah like i said if something comes up what you going to do? Restart is good as far as im concerned. Took 6 posts from others to help us get there. Thanks Guys!
achpfsk
achpfsk
22:32 Wed 16 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I've arranged to play psmon tonight at 7pm and so far he hasn't showed. Can anyone get hold of him to see if he is coming online?

Thanks
buckjam
buckjam
23:15 Wed 16 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I've arranged to play psmon tonight at 7pm and so far he hasn't showed. Can anyone get hold of him to see if he is coming online?

Thanks

Hes normally very good at getting his games done. Im sure he will be on soon. Jamie
erigert
erigert
23:20 Wed 16 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
You still live with parents at 26 james?

And why cant he do that?

It seems that you didnt like your parents very much and think that everyone is like you
_psmon_
_psmon_
23:33 Wed 16 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Thanks

commitments else where was of more importance tonight, sorry we will have to rearrange dude
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:40 Wed 16 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Did you message achpfsk offline? He had been waiting from 7pm- 8:30pm in the hope you'd log on and play. Appreciate other commitments but a little courtesy wouldn't hurt, he could have done other things this evening.

Thanks.
_psmon_
_psmon_
23:48 Wed 16 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Did you message achpfsk offline? He had been waiting from 7pm- 8:30pm in the hope you'd log on and play. Appreciate other commitments but a little courtesy wouldn't hurt, he could have done other things this evening.

Thanks.

i work, i cant sit at my computer all day, nore get access to the site all day . fyi i messaged him at 2005 asking if he wanted to crack on ,,, no reply. hell have to message whens best for him
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
00:48 Thu 17 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I should be on all night tomorrow- will hopefully get lots of games done!
buckjam
buckjam
00:52 Thu 17 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Great, may have some extra ones for you ;)
faust
faust
00:56 Thu 17 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Great, may have some extra ones for you ;)

Don't forget our sub please mate! :)
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Funky Pool Devils "The New Beginning"

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.