The Funky Pool Devils "The New Beginning"

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
buckjam
buckjam
01:39 Thu 17 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I should be on all night tomorrow- will hopefully get lots of games done!

Great, may have some extra ones for you ;)

Don't forget our sub please mate! :)

Sub. What sub? Dont know anything about subs!

Will do it in couple of hours
buckjam
buckjam
02:03 Thu 17 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
SL SUBS

FPD B VS PROS B

_pot_luck_ vs crazy_greg now_flukez_ vs crazy_greg

FPD B VS FPD C

fasteddie_ vs fatmikee is now fasteddie_ vs blackcabman7

FPD A VS UPRISING A

_huts24_ vs fran_ is now the__saint vs fran_

UPRISING C VS FPD C

corsair vs fatmikee is now corsair vs blackcabman7

FPD B VS POCKET DYNAMOS

_pot_luck_ vs the__priest is now watchinawe vs the__priest

FPD A VS FPD B

whocares8x8 vs _pot_luck_ is now whocares8x8 vs anoneeemouse

FPD B VS UPRISING C

_pot_luck_ vs cgibson is now _psmon_ vs cgibson
klien
klien
18:31 Thu 17 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Klien (8) vs (7) dgeneratio

8us = 4 - 1
9us = 3 - 2
8uk = 1 - 4

Meh. I played horrible apart from in 8us again. James was lucky with how the balls fell in 8uk, but he still played better than me, so fair is fair. A game I should have won by more, but 8 - 7 is probably a fair result after how i played in 9us and 8uk, similar to the game with mad_matt, i completely fell away towards the end of the game. Sorry guys, should have gotten us back into the pros game .
erigert
erigert
18:33 Thu 17 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Shocking ( Cit.)
klien
klien
18:34 Thu 17 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Shocking ( Cit.)

Agreed
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:38 Thu 17 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL Sub: Vs FPD

8us:
Was: _payback_ vs klien
Now: 2pac786 vs klien
klien
klien
19:13 Thu 17 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Klien (4) vs (4) 2pac786

Meh. The game didn't count towards anything so I thought i'd have fun with it. Tried toying with him because he is new and has never played me before, but it backfired in the last frame. I played shocking the first 3 frames, let him win them and then turned it on. By then he had switched off thinking I was an easy opponent and I won the next 4 frames with ease. Missed a sitter in the final frame to win 5 - 3. Ultimate backfire.

Had the game been worth anything to the team, It would have been an easy win.

GG's. GL in rest.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:24 Thu 17 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Klien (4) vs (4) 2pac786

Meh. The game didn't count towards anything so I thought i'd have fun with it. Tried toying with him because he is new and has never played me before, but it backfired in the last frame. I played shocking the first 3 frames, let him win them and then turned it on. By then he had switched off thinking I was an easy opponent and I won the next 4 frames with ease. Missed a sitter in the final frame to win 5 - 3. Ultimate backfire.

GG's. GL in rest.

Jeez - That post was totally out of order. Firstly thank you for logging back on after your previous victory vs James. Second: Give 2pac786 some credit he was 3-0 ahead and whether you played well or not it's irrelevant - he still had to pot the decisive balls to win the frames. You had the audacity to complain about huts24 the other day - your post is even worse and I will support my players at all times. Correct he's new - you mocking him in your write up is hardly a welcome and invitation to pool is it!

Sorry Jamie but his post is totally wrong and he needs show some respect to his opponents before, during and after a match.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:32 Thu 17 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Klien (4) vs (4) 2pac786

GG's. GL in rest.

That right there is the only summary of the game you needed. All the other crap you spouted is just that. Crap.

When you realise this and not to care about other problems that are easy fixes or excuses, that is when your game improves.

Does that sound familiar pal.....
watchinawe
watchinawe
19:39 Thu 17 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Jesus klien that's just wrong! Why play if you're not gonna even try?

Edited at 16:42 Thu 17/09/15 (BST)
ric_flair
ric_flair
19:45 Thu 17 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Klien (4) vs (4) 2pac786

GG's. GL in rest.

That right there is the only summary of the game you needed. All the other crap you spouted is just that. Crap.

When you realise this and not to care about other problems that are easy fixes or excuses, that is when your game improves.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:48 Thu 17 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Jesus klien that's just wrong! Why play if you're not gonna even try?

Edited at 16:42 Thu 17/09/15 (BST)

He tried he's just trying to save face because 2pac is new and he took him lightly. He may be new here but he's no noob. Ggs and wp were all that were in order IMO but hey to each his own
klien
klien
20:31 Thu 17 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
You all realise that I just played tactically, right?

You are all blowing this out of proportion. I threw the first few games to make myself look bad, its not my problem he then took his eye off the ball. He is actually a very good player, and had the game been worth anything, im sure they would have been great games. But like i said, it wasn't worth anything to the team and therefore I decided to have a little fun with it.

You should be more concerned with how he relaxed his game after the first few frames when he thought I was as bad as I was pretending to be

In response to this. I didnt make any excuses, I lost because I tried a tactic and it backfired when I couldn't pot a sitter in the final frame. No excuses, I made a poor shot in the final frame and drew instead of winning.

Edited at 17:35 Thu 17/09/15 (BST)
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
21:37 Thu 17 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Straight
whocares8x8 (0) vs (2) sean
He finished it off in one go in the first frame, no chance there.
I got two chances in the second frame (after he missed on 30) and wasnt able to get there (finished at 27), so didnt deserve that one either.
buckjam
buckjam
21:42 Thu 17 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Straight
whocares8x8 (0) vs (2) sean
He finished it off in one go in the first frame, no chance there.
I got two chances in the second frame (after he missed on 30) and wasnt able to get there (finished at 27), so didnt deserve that one either.

Unlucky Seb. Thats your one for the season then
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
21:45 Thu 17 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll be on all night to hopefully play more games, especially the ones with deadline sunday... just FBL right?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:49 Thu 17 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
right
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
23:06 Thu 17 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 (8) vs (7) tinie
8US: 3-2
9-Ball: 3-2
8UK: 2-3
This match turned several times! I was running away with it twice and then failed to finish off chances (which he did too). Was up 5-2, then 8-4 and he won the last 3.
buckjam
buckjam
00:01 Fri 18 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 (8) vs (7) tinie
8US: 3-2
9-Ball: 3-2
8UK: 2-3
This match turned several times! I was running away with it twice and then failed to finish off chances (which he did too). Was up 5-2, then 8-4 and he won the last 3.

Tinie is on a fine run of form at the moment imo so thats a great result. WP Seb
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
00:22 Fri 18 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Players Championship Round 2
whocares8x8 (7) vs (1) _siber_man_
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Funky Pool Devils "The New Beginning"

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.