Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19697
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:34 Wed 23 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Can a mod change title to...

The Professionals - 7 times FCL Winner

please as its based on History and want to be remembered for the dominance they had under Matty and Rich which i can understand but also feels it negates all effort we did this season, almost to point that this season never existed.

If they want it changed again, message me a specific title and i'll ask staff to change it.

Final words from me tomorrow evening then bon voyage Pros.

Edited at 21:54 Wed 23/12/15 (GMT)
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
23:43 Wed 23 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

please as its based on History, someone isn't happy that the final thread of Pros is based on a poor season (in their eyes), and want to be remembered for the dominance they had under Matty and Rich which i can understand but also feels it negates all effort we did this season, almost to point that this season never existed.

If they want it changed again, message me a specific title and i'll ask staff to change it.

I think you did a reat job mate, enough people jumped off when ship started sinking, players with good character play in the goodand bad times
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:56 Wed 23 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think you did a reat job mate, enough people jumped off when ship started sinking, players with good character play in the goodand bad times

Thanks mate, been my hardest season yet but i have maintained a 5 year record which is Top 3 or Win a Title in the 5 years i captained on both sites. I nearly broke that record on Pool by purposely not signing top players but managed to win GSC Plate (not really a title but if it is offered then its a title).

Snooker League will end this season and should finish 2nd or 3rd depending how last set goes and unfortunately will end the most successful clan on Snooker and all Snooker Clans in fact.

So after new year my record will stand for a while as i will be retiring from Pool Captaincy and unfortunately forced to retire from Snooker as well
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
00:03 Thu 24 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Thanks mate, been my hardest season yet but i have maintained a 5 year record which is Top 3 or Win a Title in the 5 years i captained on both sites. I nearly broke that record on Pool by purposely not signing top players but managed to win GSC Plate (not really a title but if it is offered then its a title).

Snooker League will end this season and should finish 2nd or 3rd depending how last set goes and unfortunately will end the most successful clan on Snooker and all Snooker Clans in fact.

So after new year my record will stand for a while as i will be retiring from Pool Captaincy and unfortunately forced to retire from Snooker as well

why are u retireing at snooker
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:05 Thu 24 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Clan league ending after this set, only 20 odd interested now after lowering format so no point continuing
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
00:08 Thu 24 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Clan league ending after this set, only 20 odd interested now after lowering format so no point continuing

Wonder if more people would be interested if we did a joint snooker and pool league.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:13 Thu 24 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Wonder if more people would be interested if we did a joint snooker and pool league.

Could do but personally on Pool people argue too much and Snooks hasn't had a major public argument in years (except this default but was minor).

Then formats (FBL came from Snooker), what would you do lol

Personally, i'd vote against a Hybrid League.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
00:13 Thu 24 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

crikey, everytime I go on thers more online than pool
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:15 Thu 24 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Yup but those extra guys don't play in league. We have less arguments, More normal members but forums are so dead.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
00:22 Thu 24 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Yup but those extra guys don't play in league. We have less arguments, More normal members but forums are so dead.

sounds boring
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:28 Thu 24 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
It is, Only Xmas Tournaments with Prizes and minor posts on fun and games and clan threads keeping it going. After leagues gone only time ill play snooks is to play a friend. Pool would have friends + league but been a long time since i logged in because i want to play.
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
00:30 Thu 24 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

please as its based on History and want to be remembered for the dominance they had under Matty and Rich which i can understand but also feels it negates all effort we did this season, almost to point that this season never existed.

Edited at 21:54 Wed 23/12/15 (GMT)

Done
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:35 Thu 24 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks mate
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
19:33 Thu 24 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Could do but personally on Pool people argue too much and Snooks hasn't had a major public argument in years (except this default but was minor).

Then formats (FBL came from Snooker), what would you do lol

Personally, i'd vote against a Hybrid League.

It's strange that people here argue so much more as in my experience almost everyone on snooker is a gigantic crybaby. Almost no one there can take a loss without some sideways remarks. It seems here people are much more sporting when it comes to the actual gameplay
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:07 Thu 24 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
http://strawpoll.me/6355888

^ Little Poll about who is most dominant clan in Pools History

* One vote per player but Tested and it only allows one vote per machine i think

Just intrigued who you think it might be

Will close on Jan 3rd

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to you all
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:09 Fri 25 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hey guys, the end is near for Pros

We had a good season winning Grand Slam Plate and came 2nd in Killer which was good as well.

At first i had a ton of grief over the "Pros" name as some wanted me to change and others didn't. At first we changed name to Roosters but couldn't have the name but several guys almost left if we didn't go back to Pros so my hands were tied and we went back to Pros.

Some players also believed i wasn't a great captain and wouldn't last the season but i proved them wrong and fairly sure my captaining record speaks for itself.

I then got into lots of fights with one person in-particular which i regret, After months of torment we buried the hatchet and put the past behind us where it belongs. It seems i am a controversial person this season as i got the attention of members and staff which i apologise for most of it.

Due to all this i felt forced to hang up my ability to captain for a long time and i wouldn't do it again personally until i feel i am ready.

Regarding the season it wasn't vintage Pros but we did well with what we had and i hope members respect what i had to go through just to keep the clan from folding mid season.

I do want Pros to be remembered for their dominance in previous seasons prior to this.

Just want to say thank you to Richie for giving me the opportunity to Captain Pros and thanks to the loyal members this season. this is goodbye, syonara Pros.

Can a mod cap this please.

Cheers
horse10000
horse10000
00:17 Fri 25 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Capped as requested
Pages: 19697
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.