Firestorm Phoenix: Turning Up the Heat! :)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19495
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:04 Thu 26 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
1st FCL Friendly
Phoenix Revenge (31) vs (14) Dragon Flame (43 - 16 inc TBC)

_fresh_ (12) vs (3) tozzie
(swp) potalot vs dvz (s)
__start__ vs triple_b (12-2 TBC)
(swp) hunter (8) vs (7) vixen_xox
rapid_pot (11) vs (4) re_rack_jack

Deadline: 28/11/2015 - (1 Week)

Good Luck guys - enjoy

More friendlies being set up guys

FCL Friendly Number 2. Just to give everyone a match

Phoenix Revenge (7) vs (8) Black Scorpions

joeyy (7) vs (8) northman
slimeball vs bigcjl2
2pac786 vs my2cjms
sinkemall vs jdrive
jamesmcgarry vs just_gud
andyw1 vs empty1
legend_pot vs bri1974

Format: 5 x 8s, 9us and 8uk

Deadline: 05/12/2015
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:04 Thu 26 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
INTERCLAN TOURNY

http://challonge.com/Phoenixtourny

Right guys, aswell as the current FCL friendlies, me and Ash will be running an Interclan friendly tournament for you all.

The format will be a round robin stage, in which the top 2 will qualify for a knockout stage, 15 players are taking part and we have one BYE (group of 3)

Group match format :
1 x straight
3 x 8us
3 x 9us
3 x 8uk
(10 racks total)

Group qualification will be determined by the two players who finish with the most points (most racks won)
ALL 10 racks must be played in each fixture please

Knockout match format :

Quarter Finals -
1 x straight
4 x 8us
4 x 9us
4 x 8uk
(Best of 13 - First to 7)

Semi Finals -
1 x straight
4 x 8us
4 x 9us
4 x 8uk

3/4 playoff -
1 x straight
4 x 8us
4 x 9us
4 x 8uk

Final -
2 x straight
5 x 8us
5 x 9us
5 x 8uk
(Best of 17 - First to 9)

The link to the event is below..
Here you can see the group standings, scores, knockout bracket etc, and use the discussion page.

http://challonge.com/Phoenixtourny

Play all members of your group once ASAP
Please post all scores on our clan thread

Good luck guys and have fun
fatmikee
fatmikee
21:14 Thu 26 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Being you like to change you'r Pic all the time maybe you will like this one lol.

Posted Image
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:21 Thu 26 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks but I prefer mine.

Edited at 19:46 Thu 26/11/15 (GMT)
_huts24_
_huts24_
00:44 Fri 27 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Friendly :

jdrive vs sinkemall
is now :
askingfan vs sinkemall
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
00:46 Fri 27 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
1st FCL Friendly

(swp) potalot vs dvz/i_am_noob (s)

Good Luck guys - enjoy

Phoenix Revenge (7) vs (8) Black Scorpions

slimeball vs bigcjl2
2pac786 vs my2cjms
sinkemall vs askingfan (s)
jamesmcgarry vs just_gud
andyw1 vs empty1
legend_pot vs bri1974

slimeball
slimeball
12:51 Fri 27 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hi, struggling to arrange times with bigcjl2 as he can only do evenings, me only afternoons. Could we be swapped around pls if possible? Ta.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:11 Fri 27 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sure mate,
I'm not sure who from their list is more likely to be online during the day but if you see any, feel free to swap and Good Luck.

_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:22 Fri 27 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
1st FCL Friendly

(swp) potalot vs dvz/i_am_noob (s)

Good Luck guys - enjoy

Phoenix Revenge (20) vs (10) Black Scorpions

slimeball vs bigcjl2
2pac786 (13) vs (2) my2cjms
sinkemall vs askingfan (s)
jamesmcgarry vs just_gud
andyw1 vs empty1
legend_pot vs bri1974

Let's try and get some played please guys. IF you don't wanna play your match just let me know ASAP.

Edited at 20:47 Fri 27/11/15 (GMT)
2pac786
2pac786
22:42 Fri 27 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
2pac786 13-2 my2cjms

4-1
4-1
5-0

gl with rest mate
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:46 Fri 27 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ouch...quality result mate... Very Well Played.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:30 Sat 28 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Phoenix Revenge 15/16

_knightmare_ (CC)
friendyboy (CC)
joeyy (Vc)
_fresh_ (Vc)
legend_pot
2pac786
andyw1
potalot
slimeball
sinkemall
roxbury_100
jamesmcgarry
__start__
hunter
rapid_pot
TBC

* Uprising can only remain the best team if they stifle their opposition - pathetic really. Good Luck miss_harriet, thanks for your time!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:33 Sat 28 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Phoenix Revenge / (FBL Preferences)

_knightmare_ (CC) (9us/8us/8uk)
friendyboy (CC) (8us/8uk)
joeyy (Vc) (Any)
_fresh_ (Vc) (8us/8uk/9us)
legend_pot (Str/8uk/9us)
2pac786 (9us/8us/8uk)?
andyw1 (8uk/8uk/8uk)
potalot (8us/9us)?
slimeball (8us/9us)
sinkemall (8uk/9us)?
roxbury_100 (?)
jamesmcgarry (Any)
__start__ (8uk/8us)
hunter (8uk/9us/8us)
rapid_pot (Str/9us)
TBC

Those players with a (?) after their name can you confirm if what I've written is correct. Thanks.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:26 Sat 28 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
These sites are dead, been on hours and only way to get a game was to wait for tournaments
faust
faust
02:40 Sat 28 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Phoenix Revenge 15/16

* Uprising can only remain the best team if they stifle their opposition - pathetic really. Good Luck miss_harriet, thanks for your time!

LOL

How many of our guys turned you down this season Ash? At least one of them did today! Remind me again who you signed miss_harriet from, and how it weakened them? As I've seen many people on here spell the word incorrectly, I'll highlight the correct spelling....hypocrite!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:44 Sat 28 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well Done - You've just killed clans - bravo!

Erm..miss_harriet decided to leave Pros for her own reasons, my offer was accepted and she joined us.
faust
faust
02:50 Sat 28 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well Done - You've just killed clans - bravo!

Erm..miss_harriet decided to leave Pros for her own reasons, my offer was accepted and she joined us.

Ash, this jealousy is unbecoming. You tried to sign half of my team, and all of my new signings. The only difference is that I asked less of your players, and I was successful. If you hadn't failed, do you think I'd throw a tantrum about it and accuse you of killing clans? No chance! I mean...half the site has accused you of killing funkypool at one time or another, but I've never stooped to those levels!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:53 Sat 28 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
It's usually how you operate by taking my better players and stifling your actual competition.

I expect nothing less from such a fiend as you. You preach how you want more teams and Clans to thrive but your actions completely contradict what you say. The only team you give a crap about is your own, Uprising will be the Death of Clans especially if they only add every other teams top players IMO.

That's just it though, why do all the top players want to assemble on the same side? Are they too scared to face each other and ruin their precious GC's? Pathetic! At least _fresh_, legend_pot, joeyy, 2pac786 etc all choose to stay on my team and aren't worried or intimidated by any of yours.

I wonder how great a Captain you really are? Anyone, I repeat Anyone can win titles when they only sign the best players on the game. At least I try to nurture in new players and give them the opportunity. Uprising only became what they are due to Snooker Squad folding and they are still as crap as they were back then, all be it better players.

Don't bother replying you're only wasting my time to be bothered to read whatever tripe you write.
faust
faust
02:56 Sat 28 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
It's usually how you operate by taking my better players and stifling your actual competition.

I expect nothing less from such a fiend as you. You preach how you want more teams and Clans to thrive but your actions completely contradict what you say. The only team you give a crap about is your own, Uprising will be the Death of Clans especially if they only add every other teams top players IMO.

That's just it though, why do all the top players want to assemble on the same side? Are they too scared to face each other and ruin their precious GC's? Pathetic! At least _fresh_, legend_pot, joeyy, 2pac786 etc all choose to stay on my team and aren't worried or intimidated by any of yours.

I wonder how great a Captain you really are? Anyone, I repeat Anyone can win titles when they only sign the best players on the game. At least I try to nurture in new players and give them the opportunity. Uprising only became what rhey are due to Snooker Squad folding and they are still as crap as they were back then, all be it better players.

Don't bother replying you're only wasting my time to be bothered to read whatever tripe you write.

Hypocritical nonsense from start to finish. Only quoting it so others can see how you're embarrassing yourself.
buckjam
buckjam
03:19 Sat 28 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
They had a scary team. Now its just a little scarier thats all. Its no different to the start of the current season. Point is you dont see a crossed word within the team and they get there games played with little fuss. They have a laugh to degree but they are a team of winners and concentrate on that most of the time. It was virtually a perfect team this season and have filled the gaps with equal if not better players in a couple of cases for next season.

I do not see this as the end of clans. Just a reason to not take it too seriously and have a crack managing the players we have and trying to take a few points off them. That said i would expect Faust and Zante actually enjoy having a team like Pheonix to fight against and keep them hungry.
Pages: 19495
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Firestorm Phoenix: Turning Up the Heat! :)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.