lrg
lrg
18:46 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Im not saying ill answer but ask away by all means
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
18:47 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Come back at me come on

See? You are actually wanting to aggravate me in the post.

Im not biting

Yes because you pulled me up on something i said and yes i should not have said it and i have made admin aware and apologized for it so actually you wer antagonistic toawrds me

I made admin aware of your inappropriate post too. You could of just deleted it.
I have no urge to antagonise anyone, i just really thought your post was disgusting
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
18:47 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I was going to ask your age
lrg
lrg
18:51 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  

Sorry I already have a gf love and questions like that should be asked in offline msg so pete dont get upset. Buy hey thanks for showing interest
lrg
lrg
18:53 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  

Sorry I already have a gf love and questions like that should be asked in offline msg so pete dont get upset. Buy hey thanks for showing interest

Im older than you btw
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
18:55 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  

Im older than you btw

Ok, i just wondered
lrg
lrg
Ive been on and off this game since 2005
Dont mean i cant act like a kid aswell does it?
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
Ive been on and off this game since 2005

Snap.

No, its just the inappropriate posts and digs, but like you said, thats just your humour
lrg
lrg
18:57 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Im c0cky sometimes i go to far but no malice is meant. I like to see how far i can push ppl. But never want to really offend them to the point where it gets upsetting
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
18:59 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Why though? Whats the point?
lrg
lrg
18:59 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Probs why ive been banned a gazillion times lol
lrg
lrg
19:00 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Told u its my humour i hope to find humour like mine. Kirk has it
Tbh there are alot of ppl on here who have it. Just not you and petey
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
19:01 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Probs why ive been banned a gazillion times lol

I just dont understand why you'd push people, get banned, and come back and do it again, especially if your older
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
19:03 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Told u its my humour i hope to find humour like mine. Kirk has it
Tbh there are alot of ppl on here who have it. Just not you and petey

Truthfully? I have a great sense of humour, i just dont agree that having digs, being smarmy or inappropriate is having good banter but thats just my opinion
lrg
lrg
19:03 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
If you react badly to my humour then its like throwing a rabbit in the headlights. I'll want to try and bring your humour out or at least. Make u understand mine. I can see its pointless here cos you guys are set in ur ways and have beem for a long time. U talk about the things ur used to and dont want to change. I can understand that but in a way i think its boring same old same old chit chat
lrg
lrg
19:06 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes i can see that with you and you mainly have been very patient with me and bite ur tongue alot. And start a new day with a smile and still say hi to me. I guess you from them all have past the test. I will apologise if i have offended you in any way. Your actually ok now ive figured you out
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
19:10 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I cant understand your humour though. If someone couldnt understand mine, id not use it...you do.....your not soft, you know you try to pull people in to argue...you use your humour in the wrong way, AGAIN thats just my opinion.

Im not set in my ways, yes theres people ive known on here for years and we still chat but theres loads who have come on that i dont know and id still chat or have a laugh with. With you, its like, erm, you wanna make others feel uncomfortable and alls thats doing is making things boring
lrg
lrg
19:13 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
But reading both your posts makes me feel uncomfortable. I feel like you 2 are attention seeking and tbh should be in a private room with some of the things you say. You cant hog the whole thread for yourselves. Leave some for me and kirk
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
19:13 Sun 12 Aug 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes i can see that with you and you mainly have been very patient with me and bite ur tongue alot.

So you was waiting for a reaction? Why though?

You havent offended me, youve got on my nerves and i accept the apology BUT I stand by what i say, some of your posts are inappropriate.
Pages: 19697
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

General Chat 22

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.