Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:56 Sun 1 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Good luck for next season Lee and Mike
_huts24_
_huts24_
13:25 Sun 1 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Good luck for next season Lee and Mike

Thanks davy ! Your always welcome here, if you ever want to join us mate let me know . Cheers for the post
bri1974
bri1974
21:21 Sun 1 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Game Over !

lateo1993
lateo1993
22:07 Sun 1 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Like Stu said- the timing is a bit off.
there again, i suppose its better to start earlier than tooo late, we have had many of failing examples of teams tht gather ppl together nd wont make it even to the half way.

I will support u guys all the way, if u guys stop playing nasty. i understand, that theres no harm in asking, but u guys are so far relentlessly poaching.
this is not right in my eyes. and im sure that Lateo, alongside with everybody else, would agree with me on this matter.

The new, Ex Pros team (god forgive me DeeDee, i forgot tht name, too difficult for my foreign mind lol), is forming also, im lucky to be part of it, and so are many other players.

theres no point to try, just telling you

Dragon flame eminence

We ask players once, we don't beg players for a month like this "team" did too me, doz and w_hoolahan and some more
_huts24_
_huts24_
23:11 Sun 1 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Black Scorpions Team List - Next season :

1._huts24_ (C)
2.fatmikee (VC)
3.northman
4. TBA
5. TBA
6. TBA
7. TBA
8. TBA
9 TBA
10.TBA
11.TBA
12.TBA
13 available
14. available
15. available
16. available

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:15 Sun 1 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hi Ya James
fatmikee
fatmikee
Can you please have lateo remove his post from are thread,are ill be forced to do the same.I have sent him a message hope you will do the same.As we do not want to start that kind of rubbish.If hes bored post on Ash's thread lol.
Sent 2 minutes ago

Can't reply so will post.

Nah i can't force players to stop, he has a point though, Huts can be as naggative than someone else i know at times but that person is the master at it and Huts doesn't do it as much as that person.

post away mate
lateo1993
lateo1993
23:20 Sun 1 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
so you have put me on ignore mikee.. surely it should of beenthe other way around, at least i won't get a PM every day begging me to join this so called team, if your team survives to the end of next season under you 2 il be surprised
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:29 Sun 1 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
You can still get Pms pal, Mikee had me on ignore for weeks and sent me that, knowing i couldn't reply. only way to stop them is ignore that person
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:32 Sun 1 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Please James can you stop with the digs in EVERY single post this evening (this thread, FPD, Pros, FCL Discussion thread...anymore??)

I mean you're obviously infatuated with me when I've set up my fan mail site I'll make sure you're the first person on the mailing list...jeez...give us a break!

IF you carry it on then I'll have every right to ask for admin/mods to intervene ,I do not and will not put up with constant crap from you any longer.
_huts24_
_huts24_
23:33 Sun 1 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
if you lateo have problems kindly offline message me , you wont get asked by mikee to join as i wouldnt want you here and for dgen same applies message me via offline if mikee has you on ignore , cheers guys !
fatmikee
fatmikee
23:35 Sun 1 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Not to worry little Amigo,Me and Huts will do all of that.You just worry about your so called Team hehe.
lateo1993
lateo1993
23:36 Sun 1 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
haha your one to talk about that ash, need to look at half the crap you post on here
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:37 Sun 1 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
IF you carry it on then I'll have every right to ask for admin/mods to intervene ,I do not and will not put up with constant crap from you any longer.

Will stop but is that what this site is all about, run to admin when their is a problem? When you made me angry and depressed all season, i haven't once run to admin which shows my character.

I do have a surprise at end of season though and even admin can't intervene as i used my brains

Edit: No digs to you on FPD, just a humourous post so that holds no merit, about FCL discussion i had to laugh as what you posted isn't true. Here i admit it was a dig but edited for naming reasons

Edited at 21:50 Sun 01/11/15 (GMT)
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
23:44 Sun 1 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Not to worry little Amigo,Me and Huts will do all of that.You just worry about your so called Team hehe.

*Rolls eyes*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:45 Sun 1 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
ive heard about this ^^^^^cant wait for the read

tut vixen
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
23:48 Sun 1 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
ive heard about this ^^^^^cant wait for the read

tut vixen

Don't worry, I roll my eyes so often on here that now, when I cry, the tears flow down my back
_huts24_
_huts24_
23:55 Sun 1 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
well its nice to hear but can you take this chat to pm or via offline cheers !
lateo1993
lateo1993
23:57 Sun 1 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
so huts a few weeks ago messages me saying he want's me to join this team, not as a captain, then tonight PM's me saying pro's was ruined by poor signings like me, HILARIOUS!

proof will be posted if needed, but thats awfully poor from somebody who is apparently trying to make peace on here, disgusting, GL getting to the start of the season
_huts24_
_huts24_
00:10 Mon 2 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Black Scorpions Team List - Next season :

1._huts24_ (C)
2.fatmikee (VC)
3.northman
4. TBA
5. TBA
6. TBA
7. TBA
8. TBA
9 TBA
10.TBA
11.TBA
12.TBA
13 available
14. available
15. available
16. available

will announce all TBA when this season is complete
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:08 Tue 3 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Message sent to 2pac786: 03/11/2015 (just)

Hey mate ,

I would like it if you join black scorpions next season , i think your a very good player and would be a good asset to my team . Feel free to let me know if your interested pal . Would be great to have you playing for us .

Cheers m8

REJECTED - He's perfectly happy where he is, thanks for noticing he's a very good player - you should know by now - I only approach & sign decent ones with much potential apart from 1 time I made a mistake

Is this the same message you've sent to most players on Firestorm Phoenix lol .... LOL (Saved the template..thanks)

Me and my players actually communicate.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Black Scorpions - Ready to Attack

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.