Pages: 12
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:12 Tue 3 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
He sends it to a lot of Pros too lol
_huts24_
_huts24_
20:16 Tue 3 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Message sent to 2pac786: 03/11/2015 (just)

Hey mate ,

I would like it if you join black scorpions next season , i think your a very good player and would be a good asset to my team . Feel free to let me know if your interested pal . Would be great to have you playing for us .

Cheers m8

REJECTED - He's perfectly happy where he is, thanks for noticing he's a very good player - you should know by now - I only approach & sign decent ones with much potential apart from 1 time I made a mistake

Is this the same message you've sent to most players on Firestorm Phoenix lol .... LOL (Saved the template..thanks)

Me and my players actually communicate.

This post is exactly what people mean when they say you bring hassel on yourself then you cry about people ganging up on you . I know this online game is your life but its not mine . Try acting your age just for once. Dont you have more important people in you life that need your attention right now , think we both know who i mean.
faust
faust
20:19 Tue 3 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Hey mate ,

I would like it if you join black scorpions next season , i think your a very good player and would be a good asset to my team . Feel free to let me know if your interested pal . Would be great to have you playing for us .

Cheers m8

REJECTED - He's perfectly happy where he is, thanks for noticing he's a very good player - you should know by now - I only approach & sign decent ones with much potential apart from 1 time I made a mistake

Is this the same message you've sent to most players on Firestorm Phoenix lol .... LOL (Saved the template..thanks)

Jesus Christ Ash! Some of the vomit inducing, needy, cringey, brown-nosing begging letters I've read from you this season - I don't know how you dare!?!?!?!
erigert
erigert
20:20 Tue 3 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Hey mate ,

Cheers m8

Should we post the messages You send o the players u poach aswell? Huts can ask whoever he wants
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:20 Tue 3 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
also when he took pro players
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:38 Tue 3 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah please do (post away) - most of my messages are different, never the same template and most importantly seem to work - so go ahead post some of my fine masterpieces - see if I care.

You only have to look at the current team list to see how awesome my poaching, enticing, luring skills are. Only those with a low IQ would describe them are derogatory terms such as yourself faust - please keep your lack of intellect to yourself, seen it for a long time and unfortunately it never seems to peak.

Thanks.
_huts24_
_huts24_
20:39 Tue 3 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
This was a message from ash to me 10 days ago - then signs him off us . if i was that guy i would of said do one to him !

_knightmare_

Your player potalot is a n arrogant shyte LOl - says he's the best on the game - yeah right.
Sent 10 days ago
erigert
erigert
20:41 Tue 3 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
this was a message from ash to me 10 days ago - then signs him off us . if i was that guy i would of said do one to him !

_knightmare_

Your player potalot is a n arrogant shyte LOl - says he's the best on the game - yeah right.
Sent 10 days ago

Lmao

Hes right when he says that he alters what he says though lol.
_huts24_
_huts24_
20:43 Tue 3 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
this was a message from ash to me 10 days ago - then signs him off us . if i was that guy i would of said do one to him !

_knightmare_

Sent 10 days ago

Lmao

Hes right when he says that he alters what he says though lol.

well he sits at home all day so has the time too LOL
faust
faust
20:44 Tue 3 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah please do (post away) - most of my messages are different, never the same template and most importantly seem to work - so go ahead post some of my fine masterpieces - see if I care.

You only have to look at the current team list to see how awesome my poaching, enticing, luring skills are. Only those with a low IQ would describe them are derogatory terms such as yourself faust - please keep your lack of intellect to yourself, seen it for a long time and unfortunately it never seems to peak.

Thanks.

You only have to look at the current team list to see how awesome my poaching, enticing, luring skills are.

That's funny, because the only 5 I've read are all to people that turned you down!

Only those with a low IQ would describe them are derogatory terms such as yourself faust

Do you see the irony in that statement? lol
hippesville
hippesville
20:51 Tue 3 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lmfao Only those with a low IQ would describe them are derogatory posts such as YOURSELF!

Where's that low IQ??!!!

Sorry to post on your thread but I couldn't resist

*leaves ROFL and off the thread*
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:54 Tue 3 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
This was a message from ash to me 10 days ago - then signs him off us . if i was that guy i would of said do one to him !

_knightmare_

Sent 10 days ago

LOL - is this all you have? He knows this - I told him directly since then he's joined the best team in the league and I can't wait for his first set of fixtures -

He's gonna be awesome and he knows it - maybe I was too judgemental but at least i had the guts to say it to him myself. Delighted he saw sense and left this side to join what i have already said - the BEST TEAM in the leagues. (Forget position, we are the Best!)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:58 Tue 3 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

LOL - is this all you have huts? He knows this - I told him directly since then he's joined the best team in the league and I can't wait for his first set of fixtures -

He's gonna be awesome and he knows it - maybe I was too judgemental but at least i had the guts to say it to him myself. Delighted he saw sense and left this side to join what i have already said - the BEST TEAM in the leagues. (Forget position, we are the Best!)

League positions say otherwise, Uprising are the best now, Pros before them (not now) and MVP before Pros.

In my opinion, no one beats MVP
_huts24_
_huts24_
21:03 Tue 3 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

_knightmare_

Sent 10 days ago

LOL - is this all you have? He knows this - I told him directly since then he's joined the best team in the league and I can't wait for his first set of fixtures -

its an online game ash ! get this through your head , its not real lol you lie to players to get them as ive seen many posts you have sent . bless ya !
_huts24_
_huts24_
21:05 Tue 3 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

LOL - is this all you have huts? He knows this - I told him directly since then he's joined the best team in the league and I can't wait for his first set of fixtures -

League positions say otherwise, Uprising are the best now, Pros before them (not now) and MVP before Pros.

In my opinion, no one beats MVP

100% Agree with you james
erigert
erigert
21:10 Tue 3 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

_knightmare_

Sent 10 days ago

Lmao the best team...... for never finishing first
klien
klien
21:13 Tue 3 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Best team in the league... LOL
_huts24_
_huts24_
21:31 Tue 3 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Thanks.

You keep brining up IQ but what is your job again? carer. what IQ do u need for that job lol ..
erigert
erigert
21:34 Tue 3 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Thanks.

You keep brining up IQ but what is your job again? carer. what IQ do u need for that job lol ..

But hes the CAPTAIN of the BEST TEAM in the all leagues including all sports, in virttual and real life aswell!!!!!!!!!!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:36 Tue 3 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
not better than Phil Taylor, Triple H or my favourite Ronnie O'Sullivan? i need new idols lol
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Black Scorpions - Ready to Attack

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.