Paris Terrorist Attacks

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

watchinawe
watchinawe
03:51 Sat 14 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
At least 150 people killed in terrorist attacks on Bataclan concert hall in Paris, where Eagles Of Death Metal were due to play, and other attacks on a restaurant, pub, shopping centre and near Stade de France during the France v Germany game.

Thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected.

http://news.sky.com/story/1587416/deadly-paris-attacks-what-we-know-so-far

Edited at 04:22 Sat 14/11/15 (GMT)
the__priest
the__priest
10:59 Sat 14 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
its such a tragedy for all those young and old enjoying a meal, concert and football match. random people in the wrong place at the wrong time, I feel its going to become a regular thing being repeated over and over

mothers and fathers loosing children and children loosing parents, its so tragic these events and the sadness will linger for a lifetime, people not being able to say goodbye to loved ones always asking if only they hadn't being there.

my heart goes out to every single one of them and their loved ones, praying the injured can some how make a full recovery, be it to injury or mental stresses
I don't want to mention the people who did this, their time will come and for some it has come sooner rather than later

the world and its people must act now, the time has come to deal with this problem once and for all, people must step up to the plate and become accountable.

rest in peace to all the victims of this horrible event,
well to most anyway

heaven awaits the good, the sun will always shine and radiate the warmth you deserve, the sadness of their passing, the tears that will be shed by family, friends and random unknown people from around the world could fill many lakes, at the many funerals to come
but slowly every day, people can only try and rebuild their shattered lives, one day the clouds may break and let the sunshine threw once more

As the many new stars in the night sky appear, maybe spare a thought for everyone who has left us
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:25 Sat 14 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
nice words craig and couldn't say it better.

thoughts are out to the victims of Paris
blueberry
blueberry
12:48 Sat 14 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Having witnessed many terrorist attacks growing up in Belfast, working in Hotels while they were bombed and being in bars when gunmen burst in randomly shooting people this has brought back too many bad memories

Having lost loved ones to terrorists I know only too well how their families feel

R,I.P

I hope these scumbags get what they deserve
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:34 Sat 14 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
06:50 Sun 15 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Beautiful words Craig. The horrible thing is that these people weren't in the wrong place at the wrong time, they were exactly where they should have been doing exactly what they should have been doing. It's terrorists in any shape or form who are in the wrong place, always.

Nice going James
hippesville
hippesville
08:40 Sun 15 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
kris
kris
02:59 Wed 18 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
very sad occasion, RIP.

Many ppl question the situation, how France have reacted to this. Bombing them, madly. I get the revenge side of things and everything, but im pretty sure tht in Syria, more innocent ppl have died now, than in France.

--do u fight evil with evil?-- is the question im asking.

my personal opinion is, that its the last resort, but because them terrorists are so... messed up, then theres nothing else reasonable left to do.
At the end, if they succeed in wiping them all off (very much doubt it), then its worth it as they are not people, they are monsters.

history has shown us, tht there are civilian casualties in every war. This one is no different, sadly.

Viva la France
clifton188
clifton188
13:17 Thu 19 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I wonder how do we fight what we cannot see.they are about 50000 strong all over the world it should have been dealt with when it 1st arose but now it's going to be 1 messy affair. Rip to all who lost their lives.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
13:22 Thu 19 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
With regards to Syria there surely are no civilians left, they've either been murdered now in mass graves, been oppressed or decided to save their lives and try to cross borders as refugees.

My question is with that being said why is the UK only assisting with the Iraq side and not Syria too? We will never totally wipe ISIL completely out as there will be others who will see it as a great thing and hold their predecessors as martyrs.

As for the atrocities in France, I totally support their reaction, 130+ Innocent people lost their lives in 6 incidents of pure brutality and with as much hatred and disregard to human life. France are doing the right thing with bombing to strike out the enemy.

Civilians if they even do exist would have surely by now scarppured and tried to seek some refuge. So the impact or effect on the masses should be very minimal. Of course there will be some who have decided to stay that's only natural but that's their divine choice. They are putting themselves in harms way, if they unfortunately do get caught up with shrapnel, shelling or even a missile blast then they really should have taken the chance to leave.

Russia getting even more involved, this is where I think it's only a matter of time before troops are deployed on the ground In Syria and Iraq. Also ANONYMOUS (Hacking Team) getting involved and seeking retribution will also assist with really hampering and screwing up their C yber abilities and their online infrastructure.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Paris Terrorist Attacks

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.