Cheater Script

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

sinkemall
sinkemall
19:05 Sun 22 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Not once on here have I ever experienced this..

Got to the final of the 8BallUK tourney without any issues as I always do,i take a look at my opponents profile and he also got to the final with everyone of his opponents have the exact same issue with the game just freezing,i don't have java or internet issues,so this makes me believe this guy is using something that makes whoever he plays freeze there game.

Edited by forum moderator zantetsukenz, at 20:45 Sun 22/11/15 (GMT)
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
19:21 Sun 22 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
The issue is with premium members. It's happened a few times to people playing me. If a free member enters a tournament game with a premium member sometimes it causes the game to freeze. Usually when it's the premium members break off, doesn't happen if it's the other way around. Admin have acknowledged it and at one point (I think) said they were close to resolving it.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:31 Sun 22 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hope so Dee, in meantime try disabling Premium in options if you enter a tournament, if it works you have a small fix until Admin can fix it
the__priest
the__priest
23:08 Sun 22 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
doesn't matter if your premium or not
ive had issues over the last week

and 3 got booted earlier

ppl say its resolved, its not just with premium members its all types

anyways, moving on
blueberry
blueberry
02:54 Mon 23 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll have to agree, I no longer have premium and same thing happened to me in a super tourney final, said id left room but I hadn't and a mousey won
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:24 Mon 23 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
okay then, do what i do and don't enter tournaments

been months since i entered one
blueberry
blueberry
16:58 Mon 23 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Umm no I like playing tournaments and unlike some here I play for fun and rank means nothing to me..

If I don't play in them there's hardly any other ranked rooms so with that attitude I'd be playing with myself, excuse the pun
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:37 Tue 24 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I had this problem and i fixed it by using only Java 8 update 31 thats all i use and now bonfireheart doesnt freeze me
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Cheater Script

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.