dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:42 Sun 13 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
may be reported so removed

Edited at 22:18 Sun 13/12/15 (GMT)
punkpoet
punkpoet
00:04 Mon 14 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
James this what i dont like about alot of people on funky, alot try and paint themselves as the innocent party lol.
I wasn't innocent but neither were you.
Tbh James if you meant to or not Im unsure but you irritated me, in general you had alot of luck earlier on and just were irritating, and to post that i put you off. I mean i said gg at the end of 1 game prematurely where you had an easy black, then said it after a break lol. Like I put you off all that rack for saying gg lol.
and then when I put you on iggy and won 2 racks it wasnt my skill it was due to you being annoyed... As I say don't make out youre innocent as you aren't neither was I.
Tbh if you didnt leave id probably have messaged you and sorted this out but due to your posts and this one i simply havent bothered.

Now dgen you are not in this event. So no need to look at this page tbh.
Anything else can be sent to me in private, more here will be ignored and if you continue multiple times will be reported.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:11 Mon 14 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sorry Freak, no more from me in case i get reported

Edited at 22:17 Sun 13/12/15 (GMT)
blueberry
blueberry
00:22 Mon 14 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm online and ready to play

Its just a game ffs, some people need to try a day in someone else's shoes

punkpoet
punkpoet
00:59 Mon 14 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sorry Freak, no more from me in case i get reported

Edited at 22:17 Sun 13/12/15 (GMT)

Haha abit childish to post and then remove, you should just show what you said, or dont say anything now this is a pool event page, either help out by putting scores up, or leave :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:23 Mon 14 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Guys will be on most of today and tomoro to get games played up to 5pm just msg me.

Jolene
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:56 Tue 15 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
lolumadbro 2 vs 2 re_rack_jack us8
lolumadbro 2 vs 0 re_rack_jack us9
lolumadbro 3 vs 1 re_rack_jack uk8

Overall 7-3 to me

Good games m8 unlucky, always a pleasure to play.

What happens with the game against Ash, is he allowed to still take the easy route since dgen left? After he made up 2 excuses for not playing me he decided he'd much rather progress by dgen forfitting the game, but since dgen left and I've replaced him the forfit should now be irrelevant.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:09 Tue 15 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
The BYE was awarded before you were even mentioned or showed any interest - so now as it suits you being a late entry the 'already made decision' is being questioned and requested to be altered.

IF you had been included in the fixtures before any decision had been made then I wouldn't have any grounds to contest your request. Fact is, you weren't.

I don't care who I play but I won't be messed about especially when fr34k_p0t is trying his damnedest to move the Cup on swiftly. So good luck to all who still have a fixture to play in the Cup and let's move on to the next round.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:13 Tue 15 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
You won't be messed about? haha don't you realise that anyone that gets drawn against you gets messed about?

You won't be messed about against me, I'm willing to play you now as i was when you made the first 2 excuses up for not playing me. Freak posted me the opponents I have to play and you are one of them. It's not upto you who you play so you shouldn't have a say in it.
blueberry
blueberry
02:19 Tue 15 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
blueberry 6 - 4 friendyboy

Messy games played by both, but played without issue
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:21 Tue 15 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
You're not even in the cup - so we have no fixture to play - we have a league one....correct but I won't play after midnight even though I'm playing quite well for a change.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:27 Tue 15 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh right my bad. I thought it was a cup game. I'm in crap form at the minute but will still play against anyone regardless, maybe we can get it done earlier tomorrow then.
friendyboy
friendyboy
03:26 Tue 15 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
friendyboy 3-0 re_rack_jack TBC
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:07 Tue 15 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
re_rack_jack vs friendyboy

4-0 8us him
1-1 9us tie
3-1 8uk me

4-6 him

Very nice wins he was shooting great .. I make no excuses he beat me fair and square and played better .. My touchpad was just all kinds of messed up tonight
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:13 Tue 15 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
The BYE was awarded before you were even mentioned or showed any interest - so now as it suits you being a late entry the 'already made decision' is being questioned and requested to be altered.

IF you had been included in the fixtures before any decision had been made then I wouldn't have any grounds to contest your request. Fact is, you weren't.

I don't care who I play but I won't be messed about especially when fr34k_p0t is trying his damnedest to move the Cup on swiftly. So good luck to all who still have a fixture to play in the Cup and let's move on to the next round.

lolumadbro thanks for stepping up to play in freaky's league to keep it going. And Ash thank you for whining, complaining, being hard to play, 2 faced , being full of excuses ... Most people would say heck lets play i don't want a bye i want to earn it.. Like i said most people .. Thanks again lolumadbro for stepping up and showing class ...
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
04:22 Tue 15 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm not being hard to play at all, I have said log on at 10:30pm (obviously let me know beforehand) and we can play - I won't play anyone after 11pm and especially not midnight. I have to try to get some normality back and a proper sleeping pattern that doesn't mean being online early in the morning UK time any longer.

As for the other match I have said time and time again I'm not fussed who i play it's just the principle. A ruling has been made, there were no qualms with it. Only now when a new player has replaced a previous one. Why should a ruling which was made with zero fuss be changed just when it suits another?

So kindly keep your personal insults and remarks to yourself, as for being 2 faced - no chance. I'll play our match near the end of this week as I'm busy today (technically Tuesday) , catching up with a few other opponents on Wednesday and Thursday too. Friday or Saturday are the only times I can try to be available, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks.

2:30am I'm going now - will be 1:30am tomorrow and so forth.

Night.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:34 Tue 15 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
You are everything i have said .. You sent me a message that said u could play anytime before midnight so i send a time before midnight then u change it , Come on Ash you know I'm correct and most certainly right with everything i said ... Friday and Saturday im busy have no clue when i can or if i can even get on ... Ive been available and willing i was even available the times you said ... your the one that changed it not me . I will take the default win but id rather play . My messages will back it up (but really i do not need those as people know you and they know me )
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
04:54 Tue 15 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Correct, I've never denied saying midnight at first in the message I sent yourself, blueberry and blackcabman7. (only to find out cabbie's no longer a part of it). I immediately amended the post and altered the time to 11pm.

That is how it is and will remain so. I had offered to compromise this evening with blueberry and play after 11 as he unlike a few others hasn't complained, grumbled or been awkward about my lack of availability recently.

Unfortunately we didn't play as when he'd completed his other match it was too late. Will catch him up on Wednesday, playing vixen and punkpoet Tuesday evening too.

Little update for ya fr34k_p0t mate.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:34 Tue 15 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Correct, I've never denied saying midnight at first in the message I sent yourself, blueberry and blackcabman7. (only to find out cabbie's no longer a part of it). I immediately amended the post and altered the time to 11pm.

That is how it is and will remain so. I had offered to compromise this evening with blueberry and play after 11 as he unlike a few others hasn't complained, grumbled or been awkward about my lack of availability recently.

Unfortunately we didn't play as when he'd completed his other match it was too late. Will catch him up on Wednesday, playing vixen and punkpoet Tuesday evening too.

Little update for ya fr34k_p0t mate.

Seems your right about almost everything except you didn't immediately do it. You did it after i sent you my times. No worries im up 2-0 lol jk I will restart if we play
Pages: 1910
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The freaky potting league

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.