Spam messages

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
watchinawe
watchinawe
22:54 Sun 29 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Once again, for the umpteenth time, I have gotten a spam message by some person who seems determined to spread malicious rumours / poke fun at a member on here.

I believe it is the same person who runs a Funkypool blog.

Is there any way this person can be blocked from accessing this site? Their constant messages are getting annoying now
_psmon_
_psmon_
23:21 Sun 29 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
job_done by the off chance?
watchinawe
watchinawe
23:46 Sun 29 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
lollollollol, but he keeps making new accounts and deactivating
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
23:49 Sun 29 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
hes sent me one wi a semi naked man, saying its ash, but the really strange thing is, i know the man, its freaky to say the least, he actually lived less than a mile away as kids
watchinawe
watchinawe
23:50 Sun 29 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
hes sent me one wi a semi naked man, saying its ash, but the really strange thing is, i know the man, its freaky to say the least, he actually lived less than a mile away as kids

That's the message i got too
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
23:51 Sun 29 Nov 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

That's the message i got too

i hope he dint live round corner from you aswell mate lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:27 Thu 18 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
how do i block private messages?
count_raven
count_raven
10:27 Thu 18 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
on game server click "options" in right bottom corner, select tab "messages" !
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
10:59 Thu 18 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Please report these types of messages and we will deal with them
_psmon_
_psmon_
14:04 Thu 18 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
how do i block private messages?

ive had this problem with people spamming in the chat dialog boxes to put me off my shots esp when its come down to an easy clearance thought the site had gotten past this childish way
watchinawe
watchinawe
22:34 Sat 26 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

I keep reporting but they keep coming back

Anyone figured out who owns that Funkypool Blog? Getting spammed with links to that now
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:46 Sat 26 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nothing Admin can do since he finds a way around the ban and comes back, for once they're completely powerless to stop him unless they stop access through his Firewall or ISP, extreme but only things what would work and even that wouldn't last forever.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:23 Sat 26 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ummagumma mate.
I've not been sent the link from the deactivated link_provide but once again he's full of his own self importance and loves the sound of his own voice.

Edited at 21:26 Sat 26/03/16 (GMT)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
13:29 Sun 27 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
He was ultra_active too: Grow up little boy!
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
15:20 Sun 27 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I got one from link_provide... account was made yesterday and was deactivated yesterday too. Maybe a mod/admin can do an I.P check on the accounts stated in this, and it will more than likely reveal that all accounts are made from the same person and if need be, block their I.P address from registering accounts to avoid it happening again.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
15:22 Sun 27 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  

I keep reporting but they keep coming back

Anyone figured out who owns that Funkypool Blog? Getting spammed with links to that now

link_provide sent me one for that funkypool blog thing as well, it has to be the same person behind all the accounts.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:26 Sun 27 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I got the link as well, seems he must have 2 much time on his hands again...

It is the same person gerrard and admin know it is but he uses a proxy so It's impossible for them to stop him, they must of known it was him when he was posting on his koko account but they didn't even bother banning him.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
15:36 Sun 27 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Way too much time on his hands mate. He came into one of my games when I was playing in a tournament and left, as soon as he logged off he messaged me, weirdo if you ask me.

Yeah was thinking that mate, it's the same person no doubt about it. If admin can't do anything about it, looks like he's going to keep constantly doing it then. You'd think some people have better things to do with their lives than sit and make accounts over and over again and send people messages.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:42 Sun 27 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Weirdo isn't the word, there's only him that's sad enough to make his own site about everything that goes on, on an online pool game lol...

He used to be an admin and he got the sack for something, and with this website meaning so much to him It's clearly made him completely lose the plot lol.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
15:47 Sun 27 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hahahaha, how sad. Hopefully he packs it in give peoples heads peace.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Spam messages

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.